OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: DiD: OA60002 1/6 All New Advanced Body (Slim Ver.)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
NEW PRODUCT: DiD: OA60002  1/6 All New Advanced Body (Slim Ver.) Oa600010

Brief Introduction
We are proudly presenting the 1/6 all-new advanced body (Slim version). With over 40 articulations, the new body makes the action figures highly posable in more natural ways.

Please note:
1. The headsculpt and the chair that are showed in the images are NOT included in OA60002.
2. A pair of relax hands and a neck peg will be included.

3. Headsculpts and hands that fit for 1/6 DID new all era body are also competible for OA60002

Full Part List
1 DID 1/6 All New Advanced Body (Slim Ver.)
2 1/6 neck joint
3 Relax palms X 1 pairs

NEW PRODUCT: DiD: OA60002  1/6 All New Advanced Body (Slim Ver.) 11638
NEW PRODUCT: DiD: OA60002  1/6 All New Advanced Body (Slim Ver.) 2965
NEW PRODUCT: DiD: OA60002  1/6 All New Advanced Body (Slim Ver.) 3646
NEW PRODUCT: DiD: OA60002  1/6 All New Advanced Body (Slim Ver.) 4584
NEW PRODUCT: DiD: OA60002  1/6 All New Advanced Body (Slim Ver.) 5550
NEW PRODUCT: DiD: OA60002  1/6 All New Advanced Body (Slim Ver.) 6517

#newproduct #DiD #AdvancedBody #male #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The poseability looks really good here -- I mean, few bodies can pull off hands crossed over the chest well, and he sits cross-legged well too. I imagine the reference to a neck peg is really to a neck piece, so that the body would also work with heads without necks. All these visible joints mean, however, that this will not work very well for anything where you can see so much as an elbow or a neckline. But these bodies would still have plenty of use to them too, especially if they turn out to be good quality.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I would presume these are geared towards military figures, so the visible joints are probably not a big issue when compared with poseability.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Chip

Are these out now ? One pair of relaxed hands ? That`s not very good . I am quite a big fan of DiD bodies , but this looks a bit lame just having one set of hands . I would like to see some shorter slim bodies one day ....

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“Slim” in this regard basically stands for limited amount of extras — as in — none, really.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: DiD: OA60002  1/6 All New Advanced Body (Slim Ver.) C8485110

Chip

Stryker2011 wrote:“Slim” in this regard basically stands for limited amount of extras — as in — none, really.

NEW PRODUCT: DiD: OA60002  1/6 All New Advanced Body (Slim Ver.) 1f600  NEW PRODUCT: DiD: OA60002  1/6 All New Advanced Body (Slim Ver.) 1f600  NEW PRODUCT: DiD: OA60002  1/6 All New Advanced Body (Slim Ver.) 1f600

shazzdan

shazzdan
It will have to cost around $20 to be competitive with other figures that have similar levels of posability.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
$19.00 USD at Timewalker.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: DiD: OA60002  1/6 All New Advanced Body (Slim Ver.) C8485110

davidd

davidd
Does anyone on the forum have the OA60002 and the new version, OA60003 in hand so you can compare them side by side?

Are they virtually identical, or are there significant differences?

I'm specifically curious about the height - is there any difference between the OA 60002 and the OA60003?

Also... what's with the prices? In 2021 these things cost twenty bucks, and now they cost forty. Some sellers even ask fifty.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
davidd wrote:Does anyone on the forum have the OA60002 and the new version, OA60003 in hand so you can compare them side by side?

Are they virtually identical, or are there significant differences?

I'm specifically curious about the height - is there any difference between the OA 60002 and the OA60003?

Also... what's with the prices? In 2021 these things cost twenty bucks, and now they cost forty. Some sellers even ask fifty.
Looking at the photos, it seems ao60003 has an extender added on to the lower leg above the ankle. I have seen these very similar bodies (but not explicitly labeled with either model number) listed as 9 3/16 inches or 9.75 inches tall, and the difference might reflect this.

I usually buy them parted out (but then I need to accessorize), but you can get it for a lower price from DiD itself. I did a Google search, saw it for $16, and when I got to the relevant page, the price had risen, but only to $20.  Here's a link for the newest body:
https://www.did.co/product/oa60003/
Also, both versions are available for $20 at Cotswold Collectibles:
https://www.gijoeelite.com/all-new-advanced-body-slim-version
https://www.gijoeelite.com/all-new-advanced-body-slim-version-2

davidd

davidd
GubernatorFan wrote:
Looking at the photos, it seems ao60003 has an extender added on to the lower leg above the ankle. I have seen these very similar bodies (but not explicitly labeled with either model number) listed as 9 3/16 inches or 9.75 inches tall, and the difference might reflect this.

Thank you very much for this info.

A friend on another forum is curious about these bodies. He's an occasionally participating member here at OSF, but he seemed hesitant to post a query about these bodies when I suggested it, so I thought I'd try. I figured there'd be a good answer from somebody within a few hours... and here it is!

I'll pass the info along. Thanx!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
davidd wrote:Thank you very much for this info.

A friend on another forum is curious about these bodies. He's an occasionally participating member here at OSF, but he seemed hesitant to post a query about these bodies when I suggested it, so I thought I'd try. I figured there'd be a good answer from somebody within a few hours... and here it is!

I'll pass the info along. Thanx!
You are very welcome, I just hope my info is correct, as I do not actually own these as full sets.  I can't imagine why someone would be hesitant to ask here.
And I hope you will not be a stranger -- we've seen less of you lately.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum