OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ETERNALS - THENA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“We have loved these people since the day we arrived.” – Thena

As an Eternal, Thena is part of a group of ancient, immortal beings working on behalf of the cosmically powerful celestials to protect the universe. More comfortable in battle than anywhere else, Thena has the ability to use pure cosmic energy to form any handheld weapon she can think of is. She and the scattered Eternals must reunite in order to save the world from the Deviants in one last mission.

Inspired by Marvel Studios’ Eternals, Hot Toys is excited to present Thena - the fierce warrior as a 1/6th scale collectible figure with amazingly-detailed weapons she imagines with cosmic energy.

Masterfully crafted based on the screen appearance of Angelina Jolie as Thena in Eternals, the figure features a newly developed head and blonde hair sculpture with stunning likeness, beautifully tailored suit and patterned armors in champagne gold color with metallic accent, her iconic weapons in translucent color with gold geometric patterns including a shield, an axe, a spear, a long sword, a short sword and a dagger; as well as a figure stand.

Start your Eternal collection now by adding the new Thena collectible figure!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS628
PRODUCT NAMETHENA
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 30 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS28
SPECIAL FEATURESNEWLY DEVELOPED HEAD SCULPT, HIGHLY DETAILED BLONDE HAIR SCULPTURE,
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A.
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A.
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A.
The 1/6th scale Thena Collectible Figure specially features:

- Newly developed head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Angelina Jolie as Thena in Marvel Studios’ Eternals
- Movie-accurate facial expression and make-up
- Highly detailed blonde hair sculpture
- Body with over 28 points of articulation
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relax hands
- One (1) pair of weapon holding hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) metallic gold and champagne colored one-piece outfit
- One (1) belt with armor and skirt piece
- One (1) set of patterned armors including chest armor, back armor, shoulder armors, forearm guards
- One (1) pair of boots

Weapons:
- One (1) shield
- One (1) axe
- One (1) spear
- One (1) long sword
- One (1) short sword
- One (1) dagger

Accessories:
- A themed figure stand with movie logo and character name plate

Release date: Approximately Q1 – Q2, 2023

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© 2021 Marvel.
© 2021 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ETERNALS - THENA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11639
Movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ETERNALS - THENA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2966
Movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ETERNALS - THENA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3647
Movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ETERNALS - THENA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4585
Movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ETERNALS - THENA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5551
Movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ETERNALS - THENA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6518
Movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ETERNALS - THENA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7498
Movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ETERNALS - THENA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8470
Movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ETERNALS - THENA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9454
Movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ETERNALS - THENA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10431
Movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ETERNALS - THENA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11640
Movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ETERNALS - THENA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12389
Movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ETERNALS - THENA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13370
Movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ETERNALS - THENA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14346
Movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ETERNALS - THENA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15323
Movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ETERNALS - THENA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16299

#newproduct #HotToys #Eternals #Thena #Marvel #MCU #female #movie

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Somethings off about the likeness. The hair is killing it, as well. And let’s be brutally honest, Angie hasn’t had that much meat on her bones for close to 20 years.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ETERNALS - THENA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Externals! Bah! Where’s my 1/6 MCU Disney+ Clint Barton, Kate Bishop, and Yelena Belova?!?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL. It looks beautiful. I can't speak to its accuracy as I have hardly seen anything much from the film. Angie is not completely instantly recognizable, so the likeness is likely to be a little off, even if beautiful. The kitted-up physique does look similar to the movie's. But I don't know what they were thinking with molded long hair (again). Oh well, my wallet is grateful.

ukshaun

ukshaun
Great looking figure!
Not watched the movie.
Likeness.. AJ looks thinner in the face than the figure portrait implies. Still a very good effort from Hot Toys. I have seen worst from them in the past when it comes to actor/actress likeness. In recent years they have been spot on most of the time.

Update: Her nose is possibly slightly over-sized/too wide

Movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ETERNALS - THENA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Thena-Eternals-Angelina-Jolie-7-640x360

Movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ETERNALS - THENA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5551

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

ukshaun

ukshaun
Movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ETERNALS - THENA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Angelina_jolie_eternals_children_reaction_2

Also, the gold round head-gear looks like it needs to be push up more.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

shazzdan

shazzdan
I had to look up the cast of the movie to work out that it was supposed to be Angelina, so the headsculpt is a fail for me. It is a gorgeous HS, but it's not Angelina.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
shazzdan wrote:I had to look up the cast of the movie to work out that it was supposed to be Angelina, so the headsculpt is a fail for me. It is a gorgeous HS, but it's not Angelina.

Agreed. In some shots, I see more Robin Wright.

Movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ETERNALS - THENA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

ahbake

Odd, it looks pretty perfect Angelina Jolie to me... zero interest in the figure though.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
There is... something... not quite right, but I can still tell who it is supposed to be.

But My Gawd, that sculpted hair just kills it stone dead.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
I see Angelina Jolie also, no one else. My only comment is that the eyes could be more glassy blue (aside from preferring rooted hair of course).
I'm not into the MCU, so I'd like to re-purpose her into the DC universe, Hippolyta perhaps.

Like it or not, i think that's the closest likeness to AJ in 1/6 scale,
which will probably replace my current Very Cool shooter head as the definitive AJ on the shelf.

http://toyhaven.blogspot.com/2016/04/preview-very-cool-16th-scale-female.html

https://gsoldiers.ru/products/angelina-jolie-head

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree with Rollo that she looks most like Angelina Jolie, even if I don't think she looks spot on like herself. And she definitely looks more like Angelina than the old (but otherwise still very fine) VCF head. There have been other good Angelina heads out there in the last few years, with reasonably good likeness, though not HT quality of detail.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I wonder if it had “real” hair if it would look better? Also, there was an AJ head (I can’t remember who did it) that was actually pretty good.

shazzdan

shazzdan
Some of the bootleg headsculpts are better than this. I got one for $10 that looks more like Angelina than the above offering.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
shazzdan wrote:Some of the bootleg headsculpts are better than this. I got one for $10 that looks more like Angelina than the above offering.

Hope you can show us pics or links to that head, i'd be interested.
Or if i can hazard a guess, its probably the CGL toys T-10 which looks great too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum