OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess Sexy Bee Dress (Excluding Body) NO:SET072 (A and B)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Note: Bodyis not included.
Does not contain body
It is recommended to match with Phicen steel bone big breast white skin tone body S07C
Product Details:
SET072-A:
Head Sculpt x 1
Earrings x 1
Headband x 1
Fur collar x 1
Bow tie x 1
Basque corset x 1
Wing x 1
Bee tail x 1
Bracer x 1
Stockings x 1
Golden strap x 1
Black strap x 1
High heels x 1
SET072-B:
Head Sculpt x 1
Headdress x 1
Headband x 1
Fur collar x 1
Bow tie x 1
Basque corset x 1
Wing x 1
Bee tail x 1
Bracer x 1
Stockings x 1
Golden strap x 1
Black strap x 1
High heels x 1

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess Sexy Bee Dress (Excluding Body) NO:SET072 (A and B) 61047610
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess Sexy Bee Dress (Excluding Body) NO:SET072 (A and B) 3213b110
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess Sexy Bee Dress (Excluding Body) NO:SET072 (A and B) 6b1d1110
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess Sexy Bee Dress (Excluding Body) NO:SET072 (A and B) 8202c010
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess Sexy Bee Dress (Excluding Body) NO:SET072 (A and B) 3bdd9c10
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess Sexy Bee Dress (Excluding Body) NO:SET072 (A and B) E9eb3c10
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess Sexy Bee Dress (Excluding Body) NO:SET072 (A and B) 2ebb3a10
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess Sexy Bee Dress (Excluding Body) NO:SET072 (A and B) Ad07a110
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess Sexy Bee Dress (Excluding Body) NO:SET072 (A and B) C7ec8f10
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess Sexy Bee Dress (Excluding Body) NO:SET072 (A and B) D1619b10
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess Sexy Bee Dress (Excluding Body) NO:SET072 (A and B) 10273c10
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess Sexy Bee Dress (Excluding Body) NO:SET072 (A and B) 38216910

#newproduct #SuperDuck #FantasyFoghtingGoddess #SexyBeeDress #female #headsculpt #clothing #accessory

Nekk-ra

It would be a cute outfit if it weren't for the unfortunate placement of the bee abdomen. There are easier ways to blow bubbles, Tifa!😝

Valiarde

Valiarde
Both heads are newly released a few days ago I think. I like them both, but don't really need them. 

The outfits...lets just say I have seen worse on fashion show pics. But it is close Smile

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
What the actual f*ck?????

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Well, the redeeming thing about this is that it clearly isn't taking itself seriously and is just a slightly overly silly Halloween-type of costume. Of course, there is an alarmingly high chance someone will point out this is actually one of Tifa's fighter outfits from option whatever on level whatever or release whatever of some game, and that it helps her high kicks in whatever way. Smile

Saturn

Saturn
Well, this is... interesting.
Some links:
https://finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Honey_Bee_Inn_(Final_Fantasy_VII)
https://www.etsy.com/listing/815176914/final-fantasy-vii-remake-honey-bee-inn

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL I hate being right sometimes. Oh well...

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
It looks cute on the girl in the Etsy ad, but it also doesn’t have the stupid Bee Ass add-on.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess Sexy Bee Dress (Excluding Body) NO:SET072 (A and B) C8485110

brazybear

brazybear
Hopefully that bee abdomen thing is removable. Will have to wait and see...

She's brushing her hair aside, NOT punching herself in the face Laughing

csyeung

csyeung
Haha, I'm playing through the FFVII remake atm and yea there's a lot of oversexualization of the characters in it. (to be fair in the last year also in the FFVII collectibles) There's a lot of swearing as well which I don't ever remembering from the original but I may have scrolled through the dialogue a lot faster. Tifa and Aerith never donned these outfits, at least in the parts I played. They were part of a burlesque type show with showgirls. As for the heads, Tifa looks a lot like the game sprite, but if that's supposed to be Aerith, it's off. to be honest, Aerith game sprite looks a lot like Tifa with different hair.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
This is one Tifa that I simply can’t get behind.

csyeung

csyeung
Xavion2004 wrote:This is one Tifa that I simply can’t get behind.

roflmao

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Two bees, or not two bees? That is the question...

Ghost808

Ghost808
Doesn't matter what the design looks like. It's Super Duck, so it won't be released until 2028, and we'll all be roaming the "new desert" in our Mad Max cars by then!!

I bet amazon prime will still be doing 1 day delivery though! 😆

Valiarde

Valiarde
13:42:40
GubernatorFan wrote:LOL I hate being right sometimes. Oh well...

Razz

Diana

Diana
This is a wonderful reminder of just how gorgeous that S07 is. I have the S06 and I do love the proportions. I'll pass on this release though. Smile

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
They cannot bee serious, etc

Diana wrote:This is a wonderful reminder of just how gorgeous that S07 is. I have the S06 and I do love the proportions.

They really need to go back to those bodies and give them detachable feet (and narrower shoulders) (and slightly shorter arms).

valentin

valentin

Even Cloud got the same treatment.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum