OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: NICE STUDIO: 1/6 Song God Limited Movable Collector's Doll NO:GS016

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
-----------------------------------------------------------

NICE STUDIO NO:GS016 Limited Edition Songs Of God 1/6 Scale Action Figure
Materials: Plastics、Alloys、Cloth
List:Head *1
1/6 Active body *1
Replace the hand type *6
Iron wire of modelling embedded white tuxedo *1
White pants *1
White vest *1
White shirt *1
White bow tie *1
White formal hat *1
Removable magnet brooch *1
Microphone stand *1
Microphone *1
Trophy *1
Magnet shoes *1
Wooden platform *1
suitcase *1
Collection commemorative card *1
-------------------------------------------------------

Asian - NEW PRODUCT: NICE STUDIO: 1/6 Song God Limited Movable Collector's Doll NO:GS016 14211510
Asian - NEW PRODUCT: NICE STUDIO: 1/6 Song God Limited Movable Collector's Doll NO:GS016 14211810
Asian - NEW PRODUCT: NICE STUDIO: 1/6 Song God Limited Movable Collector's Doll NO:GS016 14212110
Asian - NEW PRODUCT: NICE STUDIO: 1/6 Song God Limited Movable Collector's Doll NO:GS016 14212410
Asian - NEW PRODUCT: NICE STUDIO: 1/6 Song God Limited Movable Collector's Doll NO:GS016 14212610
Asian - NEW PRODUCT: NICE STUDIO: 1/6 Song God Limited Movable Collector's Doll NO:GS016 14212711

#newproduct #NiceStudio #SongGod #male #Asian

Valiarde

Valiarde
Is that the first all white dress of that kind? could be interesting for people who need a costume like that for projects

Theflyingman

Jacky cheung! Probably one of the best vocalists in Hong Kong, hence his nickname the God of Song.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for identifying him Theflyingman. Is it a good likeness? Looks like a good set to me. I don't know that the outfit is unprecedented in this scale, Valiarde, but it certainly is rarer than the other color combinations.

Theflyingman

It's a very good likeness of him in his younger days. He's like 50s or 60s now.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Theflyingman wrote:It's a very good likeness of him in his younger days. He's like 50s or 60s now.

Sweet. A fan should present him with this figure. Smile

csyeung

csyeung
I could recognize him right away so I think it's a pretty good likeness, but my memory is back when I was younger in the 80s and 90s hehe. I did show it to my mom who would know better, said didn't recognize him until i mentioned his name. She said he looks younger and better looking haha. Probably cause she's more in tune with current celebrities and they probably look much older and wrinklier now lol.

The white tux is kinda neat with top hat.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum