OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SNK: 1/6 scale Samurai Showdown The Lady of France Charlotte

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Configuration:
-Headsculpt X1
-Armor X1 (set: chest armor 1, shoulder armor 2. Outer front armor 1, back armor 1 collar 1)
-Hand X3 pair; conventional rose clip 1
-Rose x1
-Lining commoner X1
-Leather boots with shoes X1 pair
-Gloves X1 pair
-Weapon X1
-Bracket X1

Note: First release bonus: Seven-star ray sword special effects (no longer given when the order is added later)

NEW PRODUCT: SNK: 1/6 scale Samurai Showdown The Lady of France Charlotte 15120211
NEW PRODUCT: SNK: 1/6 scale Samurai Showdown The Lady of France Charlotte 15120212
NEW PRODUCT: SNK: 1/6 scale Samurai Showdown The Lady of France Charlotte 15120210
NEW PRODUCT: SNK: 1/6 scale Samurai Showdown The Lady of France Charlotte 15120213
NEW PRODUCT: SNK: 1/6 scale Samurai Showdown The Lady of France Charlotte 15120215
NEW PRODUCT: SNK: 1/6 scale Samurai Showdown The Lady of France Charlotte 15120214
NEW PRODUCT: SNK: 1/6 scale Samurai Showdown The Lady of France Charlotte 15120217
NEW PRODUCT: SNK: 1/6 scale Samurai Showdown The Lady of France Charlotte 15120218
NEW PRODUCT: SNK: 1/6 scale Samurai Showdown The Lady of France Charlotte 15120216

#newproduct #SNK #SamuraiShowdown #LadyofFrance #Charlotte #female #stylized #Anime

shazzdan

shazzdan
I can't find a single thing to like about this.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
This looks like a nice, clean figure. She’s relatively simple by 1:6 standards without rooted hair or a seamless body, so I would expect her to be well below $200. She may be a bit too stylized to fit in with my 1:6 collection, but she’s nice enough as a stand alone figure, or with similar 1:6 figures.

Ovy

Ovy
shazzdan wrote:I can't find a single thing to like about this.
Agree, I clicked on the curious title because it sounded absolutely bonkers and got me interested. Now that's the only thing I remotely like about the figure.

Ghost808

Ghost808
Charlotte De Colde from samurai showdown. I was never a fan of the game or its character designs, so I don't find much, if anything to interest me in this one.
I had actually forgotten samurai showdown even existed until this jogged my memory!
A better custom paint job on that armour though, and it could be vaguely interesting for kitbash purposes, perhaps?

Diana

Diana
My first thought was "Points for trying.", but I resisted posting that. Laughing
I actually think the terrible presentation with that terrible lighting and terrible background editing job makes the figure look worse than it is. Add a brown wash on that armor and it'll look a lot less useless.
Of course you gotta like anime.

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
I remember playing the game back in the day of sega mega drive, still i wonder: why go the "easy" route when chosing a character from a niche game to begin with? if anyone would be into the franchise there'd be far more interesting characters available,thus giving at least the option to gain an unusually large/obese body from it for kitbashing. there aint no shortage of 1/6 female bodies, slap some armor on top and you're good. this would have been great to get a "monster"body for other projects if not for the figure itself.
but thats just my 2 cents

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum