OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Storm Collectibles 1/6 Scale Mortal Kombat - SubZero and Scorpion

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Valiarde

Valiarde
I have not many pics or information, but saw this on social media:

"The first two are none other than Sub-Zero and Scorpion.  A wide range of materials are used with layered soft goods and textures layered on top of a base figure, with top notch sculpting in the heads and masks as usual.  No release date, accessory list or pricing just yet, stay tuned for more as it’s revealed!"
Storm Collectibles 1/6 Scale Mortal Kombat - SubZero and Scorpion Storm-One-Sixth-Mortal-Kombat

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
These are very cool. I would have to do a seamless body swap/ Hopefully they will be reasonably priced.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
They look pretty sharp, but as AFM said, they could indeed use a seamless body swap.

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
Judging from their 1/12 counterparts the quality should indeed be pretty good.only problem for me was committing to a line of figures at roughly 80€ each and rising, with a lot of "essential" characters and absolutely lunatic second market prices because of no reissues to this date.
So scaling the pricetag up accordingly to a 1/6 figure theoretically i fear this is another pass from me and my wallet Sad

Valiarde

Valiarde
Yeah I guess "outfit, weapon + head" sets would be enough for these kind of figures. I guess many want to upgrade on seamless here anyway Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum