OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SPARK STUDIO: Sequence To Zero Series 1:6 Blood Sword & Ice Arrow Action Figures (Revised Edition)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Randam Hajile

@Ghost808
The Yaibe Kusanagi bike from CP2077 is a real stunner. I was about to order the set with it, when I found the iconic bike from the Akira movie in 1/6 from Bandai. I had to order this bike despite the price, as it is the perfect match for my Naomi Armitage custom...

NEW PRODUCT: SPARK STUDIO: Sequence To Zero Series 1:6 Blood Sword & Ice Arrow Action Figures (Revised Edition) - Page 2 ME8RAFB_t

NEW PRODUCT: SPARK STUDIO: Sequence To Zero Series 1:6 Blood Sword & Ice Arrow Action Figures (Revised Edition) - Page 2 51383288018_2e21751d89_kCJ3A2318 by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

The bike should be here by tomorrow. NEW PRODUCT: SPARK STUDIO: Sequence To Zero Series 1:6 Blood Sword & Ice Arrow Action Figures (Revised Edition) - Page 2 1f60d

Ghost808

I was all set to grab a tanaka and a chief figure, until I found out they are more than double the price in the UK! Disappointing.

Ghost808

Randam Hajile wrote:@Ghost808
The Yaibe Kusanagi bike from CP2077 is a real stunner. I was about to order the set with it, when I found the iconic bike from the Akira movie in 1/6 from Bandai. I had to order this bike despite the price, as it is the perfect match for my Naomi Armitage custom...

NEW PRODUCT: SPARK STUDIO: Sequence To Zero Series 1:6 Blood Sword & Ice Arrow Action Figures (Revised Edition) - Page 2 ME8RAFB_t

NEW PRODUCT: SPARK STUDIO: Sequence To Zero Series 1:6 Blood Sword & Ice Arrow Action Figures (Revised Edition) - Page 2 51383288018_2e21751d89_kCJ3A2318 by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

The bike should be here by tomorrow. NEW PRODUCT: SPARK STUDIO: Sequence To Zero Series 1:6 Blood Sword & Ice Arrow Action Figures (Revised Edition) - Page 2 1f60d
I ADORE that bike. I have the 6 inch version and the laser bazooka Kaneda fig, but I've always wanted the 1/6 bike. It's a cyberpunk icon.

Love your character too. An excellent cyberpunk style character. Getting blade runner vibes off her.

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Randam, you're the king of transplanting sculpted hair (among other things). Smile

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

brassco

brassco
yeah, loved that hairsculpt on another familiar face. I noticed this figure might be using a slimmer anime body. Isn't that head seems a bit too big for it?

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Well, it is on an S25B body. I agree that the head is certainly big, which was somewhat intentional as the character is from the 90s' Anime "Armitage III".  Laughing  

NEW PRODUCT: SPARK STUDIO: Sequence To Zero Series 1:6 Blood Sword & Ice Arrow Action Figures (Revised Edition) - Page 2 ME8RRL2_t

Ghost808

Ghost808
Randam Hajile wrote:Well, it is on an S25B body. I agree that the head is certainly big, which was somewhat intentional as the character is from the 90s' Anime "Armitage III".  Laughing  

NEW PRODUCT: SPARK STUDIO: Sequence To Zero Series 1:6 Blood Sword & Ice Arrow Action Figures (Revised Edition) - Page 2 ME8RRL2_t
I didn't realise it was based on an existing character. You nailed the likeness.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Here's something I've never encountered before. I found these pics on different retailer sites (Ekia, Monkey Depot, Timewalker, for example), with completely different head sculpts. I put out queries to a few different sources to see which versions are the correct versions for anyone interested.

NEW PRODUCT: SPARK STUDIO: Sequence To Zero Series 1:6 Blood Sword & Ice Arrow Action Figures (Revised Edition) - Page 2 Stz-0010
NEW PRODUCT: SPARK STUDIO: Sequence To Zero Series 1:6 Blood Sword & Ice Arrow Action Figures (Revised Edition) - Page 2 Stz-0012
NEW PRODUCT: SPARK STUDIO: Sequence To Zero Series 1:6 Blood Sword & Ice Arrow Action Figures (Revised Edition) - Page 2 Stz-0011
NEW PRODUCT: SPARK STUDIO: Sequence To Zero Series 1:6 Blood Sword & Ice Arrow Action Figures (Revised Edition) - Page 2 Stz-0015
NEW PRODUCT: SPARK STUDIO: Sequence To Zero Series 1:6 Blood Sword & Ice Arrow Action Figures (Revised Edition) - Page 2 Stz-0013
NEW PRODUCT: SPARK STUDIO: Sequence To Zero Series 1:6 Blood Sword & Ice Arrow Action Figures (Revised Edition) - Page 2 Stz-0014
NEW PRODUCT: SPARK STUDIO: Sequence To Zero Series 1:6 Blood Sword & Ice Arrow Action Figures (Revised Edition) - Page 2 Stz-0018
NEW PRODUCT: SPARK STUDIO: Sequence To Zero Series 1:6 Blood Sword & Ice Arrow Action Figures (Revised Edition) - Page 2 Stz-0016
NEW PRODUCT: SPARK STUDIO: Sequence To Zero Series 1:6 Blood Sword & Ice Arrow Action Figures (Revised Edition) - Page 2 Stz-0017
NEW PRODUCT: SPARK STUDIO: Sequence To Zero Series 1:6 Blood Sword & Ice Arrow Action Figures (Revised Edition) - Page 2 Stz-0019
NEW PRODUCT: SPARK STUDIO: Sequence To Zero Series 1:6 Blood Sword & Ice Arrow Action Figures (Revised Edition) - Page 2 Stz-0020
NEW PRODUCT: SPARK STUDIO: Sequence To Zero Series 1:6 Blood Sword & Ice Arrow Action Figures (Revised Edition) - Page 2 Stz-0021
NEW PRODUCT: SPARK STUDIO: Sequence To Zero Series 1:6 Blood Sword & Ice Arrow Action Figures (Revised Edition) - Page 2 Stz-0022
NEW PRODUCT: SPARK STUDIO: Sequence To Zero Series 1:6 Blood Sword & Ice Arrow Action Figures (Revised Edition) - Page 2 Stz-0023
NEW PRODUCT: SPARK STUDIO: Sequence To Zero Series 1:6 Blood Sword & Ice Arrow Action Figures (Revised Edition) - Page 2 Stz-0024
NEW PRODUCT: SPARK STUDIO: Sequence To Zero Series 1:6 Blood Sword & Ice Arrow Action Figures (Revised Edition) - Page 2 Stz-0027
NEW PRODUCT: SPARK STUDIO: Sequence To Zero Series 1:6 Blood Sword & Ice Arrow Action Figures (Revised Edition) - Page 2 Stz-0026
NEW PRODUCT: SPARK STUDIO: Sequence To Zero Series 1:6 Blood Sword & Ice Arrow Action Figures (Revised Edition) - Page 2 Stz-0025
NEW PRODUCT: SPARK STUDIO: Sequence To Zero Series 1:6 Blood Sword & Ice Arrow Action Figures (Revised Edition) - Page 2 Stz-0030
NEW PRODUCT: SPARK STUDIO: Sequence To Zero Series 1:6 Blood Sword & Ice Arrow Action Figures (Revised Edition) - Page 2 Stz-0029
NEW PRODUCT: SPARK STUDIO: Sequence To Zero Series 1:6 Blood Sword & Ice Arrow Action Figures (Revised Edition) - Page 2 Stz-0028
NEW PRODUCT: SPARK STUDIO: Sequence To Zero Series 1:6 Blood Sword & Ice Arrow Action Figures (Revised Edition) - Page 2 Stz-0031
NEW PRODUCT: SPARK STUDIO: Sequence To Zero Series 1:6 Blood Sword & Ice Arrow Action Figures (Revised Edition) - Page 2 Stz-0032
NEW PRODUCT: SPARK STUDIO: Sequence To Zero Series 1:6 Blood Sword & Ice Arrow Action Figures (Revised Edition) - Page 2 Stz-0033
NEW PRODUCT: SPARK STUDIO: Sequence To Zero Series 1:6 Blood Sword & Ice Arrow Action Figures (Revised Edition) - Page 2 Stz-0034
NEW PRODUCT: SPARK STUDIO: Sequence To Zero Series 1:6 Blood Sword & Ice Arrow Action Figures (Revised Edition) - Page 2 Stz-0035
NEW PRODUCT: SPARK STUDIO: Sequence To Zero Series 1:6 Blood Sword & Ice Arrow Action Figures (Revised Edition) - Page 2 Stz-0036
NEW PRODUCT: SPARK STUDIO: Sequence To Zero Series 1:6 Blood Sword & Ice Arrow Action Figures (Revised Edition) - Page 2 Stz-0038
NEW PRODUCT: SPARK STUDIO: Sequence To Zero Series 1:6 Blood Sword & Ice Arrow Action Figures (Revised Edition) - Page 2 Stz-0037
NEW PRODUCT: SPARK STUDIO: Sequence To Zero Series 1:6 Blood Sword & Ice Arrow Action Figures (Revised Edition) - Page 2 Stz-0039
NEW PRODUCT: SPARK STUDIO: Sequence To Zero Series 1:6 Blood Sword & Ice Arrow Action Figures (Revised Edition) - Page 2 Stz-0040

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: SPARK STUDIO: Sequence To Zero Series 1:6 Blood Sword & Ice Arrow Action Figures (Revised Edition) - Page 2 C8485110

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Maybe there will be 2 variants of the figures, or different editions. Regardless, I think I will get them once I have the chance.

Ghost808

Ghost808
It's my understanding, these are the older versions, now revised. I saw these shots on BBICN months back. I could be wrong, but as I understand it, these versions aren't happening now.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That’s what I’m thinking, but I’ve got a couple sources that are going to check for me tomorrow to be sure (one of them was just as confused as me).

NEW PRODUCT: SPARK STUDIO: Sequence To Zero Series 1:6 Blood Sword & Ice Arrow Action Figures (Revised Edition) - Page 2 C8485110

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yep. Ghost808, you are correct. I just received confirmation that the first versions I put up are the ones going into production.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum