OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ETERNALS: GILGAMESH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“I’ll watch over Thena. Let her keep her memories.” – Gilgamesh

Displays incredible strength as a golden, cosmic energy-enhanced exoskeleton shields his arms and fists, Gilgamesh is a strong and kind Eternal member remembered thoughout history for his legendary battles against the predatorial Deviants. He becomes Thena’s de facto partner when the events of the past exile them from the rest of the group.

Inspired by Marvel Studios’ Eternals, Hot Toys is delighted to introduce the 1/6th scale Gilgamesh collectible figure – bringing the cosmically powerful Eternal member from screen to your display.

Skillfully crafted based on the screen appearance of Don Lee as Gilgamesh in Eternals, the figure features a newly developed head and blonde hair sculpture with stunning likeness, a toned figure which naturally portrays Gilgamesh’s muscular body, finely tailored battle suit and patterned armors in bronze and green color with metallic accent, a pair of gauntlet gloves and fists in translucent color with gold geometric patterns
that accentuates his unique ability, and a figure stand.

The new Gilgamesh figure will join your Eternal collection today!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS637
PRODUCT NAMEGILGAMESH
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 30 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESNEWLY DEVELOPED HEAD SCULPT, FINELY TAILORED OUTFIT, ENERGY-BLASTING EFFECT GAUNTLETS AND FISTS,
PRODUCT RELEASE DATEAPPROXIMATELY Q2 – Q3, 2023
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A.
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A.
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A.
The 1/6th scale Gilgamesh Collectible Figure specially features:
- Newly developed head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Don Lee as Gilgamesh in Marvel Studios’ Eternals
- Movie-accurate facial expression and detailed skin texture
- Highly detailed short hair sculpture
- Highly poseable body with over 30 points of articulation which naturally portrays Gilgamesh’s muscular body in the film
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relax hands
- One (1) pair of open hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2023

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© 2022 Marvel.
© 2022 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Costume:
- One (1) bronze and metallic green colored one-piece outfit
- One (1) set of patterned armors including chest armor, back armor, shoulder armors, forearm guards
- One (1) pair of boots

Weapon:
- One (1) pair of gauntlet with energy-blasting effect

Accessories:
- One (1) pair of translucent colored interchangeable energy-blasting effect fists
- A themed figure stand with movie logo and character name plate

Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2023

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© 2022 Marvel.
© 2022 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ETERNALS: GILGAMESH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11690
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ETERNALS: GILGAMESH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2999
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ETERNALS: GILGAMESH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3677
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ETERNALS: GILGAMESH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4632
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ETERNALS: GILGAMESH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5579
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ETERNALS: GILGAMESH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6545
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ETERNALS: GILGAMESH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7524
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ETERNALS: GILGAMESH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8494
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ETERNALS: GILGAMESH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9477
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ETERNALS: GILGAMESH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10454
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ETERNALS: GILGAMESH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11691
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ETERNALS: GILGAMESH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12411
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ETERNALS: GILGAMESH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13390
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ETERNALS: GILGAMESH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14363
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ETERNALS: GILGAMESH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15340
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ETERNALS: GILGAMESH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16315
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ETERNALS: GILGAMESH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 17293
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ETERNALS: GILGAMESH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 18272

#newproduct #HotToys #Eternals #Gilgamesh #Marvel #MCU #male #comicbook #movie

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL. When I read "Gilgamesh," I told myself, finally, awesome, better save it for last. Then I noticed "Hot Toys" in front of it and thought, wait a minute, HT doesn't do historical and mythological figures unless they were reimagined as superheroes, damn. Then I saw "Eternals" and though "what new hell is this [going to be]?" And sure enough. How this is Gilgamesh is beyond me, but I suppose it is accurate to the movie. In and of itself, it looks very good, and the head sculpt is awesome. But, yes, otherwise very disappointed... though that is hardly HT's fault in this instance.

JohnByng

I thought: "wrong part of Asia?" until I saw "Eternals". Not interested in the movie or the characters. Why can't they think up some original characters instead of taking mythical figures and altering the mythology entirely?

Answer: no imagination and money to be made.

It was ever thus.

csyeung

csyeung
Looks a lot like the actor.

Valiarde

Valiarde
GubernatorFan wrote:LOL. When I read "Gilgamesh," I told myself, finally, awesome, better save it for last.
 lol I know that feeling - I also do this all the time, saving the most interesting headline for the last  Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Valiarde wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:LOL. When I read "Gilgamesh," I told myself, finally, awesome, better save it for last.
 lol I know that feeling - I also do this all the time, saving the most interesting headline for the last  Smile

They say misery loves company. So, insofar as this is misery, you've got company. Smile

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
If these figures underperform like the 1/12 versions did, the only company that will be miserable is Hot Toys.

Now where’s my damn Hailee Steinfeld Hawkeye?  (…and given what some of the recent HT solicitations have looked like, do I really want to know?)

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The sculpt looks great. The suit (knowing the cheap materials HT uses) will be problematic. Aside from this being an Asian actor, I can’t for the life of me think of any other reason they chose to make this character over others that people have been asking for (Icarus and Cersei). I have yet to watch this movie, or the new Batman, but I’m planning on both. What I know of the casting choices for Eternals from a couple of years ago, has me going in with an already sour mood, so I don’t know if I’ll be a good judge on the merits of the film.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ETERNALS: GILGAMESH 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum