OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The something different war

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The something different war Empty The something different war Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:56 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Hi Friends. Hans Heini and Stanley give a lessen how to make war. Wink

Stay healthy

Eph

The something different war 01414

2The something different war Empty Re: The something different war Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:59 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Welcome back, Ephiane! Glad to see your new installment with these fun characters. And agree with your recommendation. Much better to talk it out over some quality spirits. Smile

3The something different war Empty Re: The something different war Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:33 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great pic!

4The something different war Empty Re: The something different war Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:27 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
A message I can get behind, make drinking buddies not war.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! The something different war 1f60e

5The something different war Empty Re: The something different war Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:11 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
What a fun pic. Nice to see you (and them) back, Ephi.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

The something different war C8485110

6The something different war Empty Re: The something different war Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 am

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
I totally agree with your suggestion.

Indeed welcome back Ephi!

7The something different war Empty Re: The something different war Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:11 am

Ovy

Ovy
Welcome back Heinley!

The really look like....deserters.

8The something different war Empty Re: The something different war Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:42 am

Illusion

Illusion
can‘t remember whether I had left a note in the thread with the first appearance of these two guys.
Already thought them to be brilliant back then - but this is just hilarious again. Simple means but such a fantastic and believable scene.
wishful thinking…

9The something different war Empty Re: The something different war Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:34 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
These two never fail to make me smile. So much personality in such a great shot.

10The something different war Empty Re: The something different war Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:24 pm

Chip

I love these characters you created , and the expressions you gave them .

11The something different war Empty Re: The something different war Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:14 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
GubernatorFan wrote:Welcome back, Ephiane! Glad to see your new installment with these fun characters. And agree with your recommendation. Much better to talk it out over some quality spirits. Smile

Thanks Gube and so true. Maybe some East Eropean leaders should trink a bottle wodka togehter  Wink

BAMComix wrote:Great pic!

Thanks bam, i always enjoy You work too.

Theboo-bomb wrote:A message I can get behind, make drinking buddies not war.

Exactly. I think You can´t hate Guys You drink with.  Laughing

Stryker2011 wrote:What a fun pic. Nice to see you (and them) back, Ephi.

Thanks Stryker. Shame on me. I really need more time for my hobby.  Very Happy

BAD WOLF-787 wrote:I totally agree with your suggestion.

Indeed welcome back Ephi!

Aww. Thank You Wolfie.  Smile

Ovy wrote:Welcome back Heinley!

The really look like....deserters.

Thanks Ovy. I think the firing squad awaits them for all the nonsense they do.  Wink

Illusion wrote:can‘t remember whether I had left a note in the thread with the first appearance of these two guys.
Already thought them to be brilliant back then - but this is just hilarious again. Simple means but such a fantastic and believable scene.
wishful thinking…

Thank You very much, Illusion. That kind of comments are my inspiration to do more here in the forum.

ReverendSpooky wrote:These two never fail to make me smile.  So much personality in such a great shot.

Just one smile here, especially Yours are worth to spend some time by shooting the figures. Thanks Rev.

Chip wrote:I love these characters you created , and the expressions you gave them .

Thanks Chip. I have to say thanks to the facepool company. These two guys are real divas. Laughing

Oh... Bonus Shot Laughing

The something different war 00128

12The something different war Empty Re: The something different war Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:33 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ephiane wrote:Thanks Gube and so true. Maybe some East Eropean leaders should trink a bottle wodka togehter  Wink
Indeed. Knowing them, they will probably get into a fight over what brand of Vodka first! Sad

Absolutely love the new shot. The posing and expressions are just priceless.

13The something different war Empty Re: The something different war Wed Apr 20, 2022 2:44 pm

Diana

Diana
AWESOME!! Thank you!! I'll gladly look at these two again and again! Very Happy

14The something different war Empty Re: The something different war Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:11 pm

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Great work! These two characters have a strong "Stan & Ollie" vibe, which is really charming. Makes me think of the old movie "Stan & Ollie join the Legion"  The something different war 1f600  The something different war 1f600  The something different war 1f600

15The something different war Empty Re: The something different war Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:58 am

Allotropos

Allotropos
LOL !!
The real dynamic duo !!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum