OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT KX ENFORCER DROID 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“Those born of Mandalore™ strayed away from the path. Eventually the Imperial interlopers destroyed all that we knew and loved in the Night of a Thousand Tears.” – The Armorer™

Originally a proud world with a rich warrior culture, Mandalore is home to various clans of Mandalorians™. But during the Great Purge of Mandalore, the planet was bombarded by the Empire and KX Enforcer Droids were dispatched to terminate all survivors…

Today, Hot Toys is delighted to introduce the 1/6th scale KX Enforcer Droid collectible figure inspired by The Book of Boba Fett.

The collectible figure stands at approximately 36cm tall, features a sophisticatedly constructed mechanical structure and weathering effects, LED light-up eyes, Separate Rolling Eyeball System, two blasters, and a rocky diorama figure base!

Your Imperial collection will surely be enhanced with this collectible figure of the dangerous Imperial droid!

SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODETMS072
PRODUCT NAMEKX ENFORCER DROID
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 36 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESBEAUTIFULLY CRAFTED MECHANICAL HEAD WITH LED-LIGHTED EYES AND SEPARATE ROLLING EYEBALLS SYSTEM, TWO BLASTERS
PRODUCT RELEASE DATEAPPROXIMATELY Q2 – Q3, 2023
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A.
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A.
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A.
The 1/6th scale KX Enforcer Droid Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of KX Enforcer Droid from Star Wars: The Book of Boba Fett
- Beautifully crafted mechanical head with LED-lighted eyes (white light, battery operated) and Separate Rolling Eyeballs System
- Specially applied matte black/gray colored painting on body with subtle weathering effects
- Approximately 36 cm tall
- Sophisticatedly constructed mechanical structure with 30 points of articulations
- Special features including:
- One (1) pair of hands with fully articulated fingers
- Enhanced articulations on waist

Weapons:
- One (1) blaster rifle
- One (1) blaster pistol

Accessories:
- One (1) Mandalorian helmet with weathering effects
- A specially designed rocky themed diorama figure base

Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2023

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required
***Product details are subject to change without further notice

© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2022 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT KX ENFORCER DROID 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11698
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT KX ENFORCER DROID 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 21003
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT KX ENFORCER DROID 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3681
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT KX ENFORCER DROID 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4636
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT KX ENFORCER DROID 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5583
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT KX ENFORCER DROID 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6549
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT KX ENFORCER DROID 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7528
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT KX ENFORCER DROID 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8498
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT KX ENFORCER DROID 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9481
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT KX ENFORCER DROID 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10458
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT KX ENFORCER DROID 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11699
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT KX ENFORCER DROID 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12415
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT KX ENFORCER DROID 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13394
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT KX ENFORCER DROID 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14367
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT KX ENFORCER DROID 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15344
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT KX ENFORCER DROID 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16317
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT KX ENFORCER DROID 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 17294
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT KX ENFORCER DROID 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 18273

#newproduct #HotToys #StarWars #BookofBobaFett #KXEnforcerDroid #Disney+

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
My question is, is it voiced by Alan Tudyk? Smile One thing I like about these Mando- and Boba-based shows is that they follow in the path of what Rogue One did right (and all other sequels did wrong) in relation to the Original Trilogy. K-2SO was one of those things, and it is nice to see it revisited as the KX droids, predictably naive hippie plot aside. The weathered, wear-and-tear detailing looks excellent. Just remember that these long-legged droids will be hard to balance, judging by HT's K-2SO.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
This was an instant PO for me. I missed out on K-2SO, so this one was easy.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT KX ENFORCER DROID 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:This was an instant PO for me. I missed out on K-2SO, so this one was easy.

This one looks more "bad ass," actually. Though perhaps less comic relief.

Ovy

Ovy
Nice one, giving it the soulless psycho killer vibe that works so great with this design. (Guess who weathered a 1/12 version of it and gave it a rifle before it was cool. Razz )

GubernatorFan wrote:My question is, is it voiced by Alan Tudyk? Smile One thing I like about these Mando- and Boba-based shows is that they follow in the path of what Rogue One did right (and all other sequels did wrong) in relation to the Original Trilogy. K-2SO was one of those things, and it is nice to see it revisited as the KX droids, predictably naive hippie plot aside. The weathered, wear-and-tear detailing looks excellent. Just remember that these long-legged droids will be hard to balance, judging by HT's K-2SO.

They only appear in a brief 10 second Terminator 2 backflash, but the power of Star Wars can turn even the briefest character into a 300+$ toy  Laughing

(starts at 1:00)

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
There’s a lot of complaining over at the Freaks over this (essentially) “reissue”, for that very thing. Limited screen time background figures somehow get made, but full on characters who are actually important have yet to see the light of day. This is one of the only reissues I can actually get behind for reasons already stated.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT KX ENFORCER DROID 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thank for the background, Ovy. And of course you modded up the original version to its full potential. Smile Sweet, they also brought back imperial probe droids for those shots. Yes, ironic that something based on such a short appearance gets made. But, as Mark also noted, this is essentially another chance at getting K-2SO -- as a type or even (perhaps with some customizing or just imagination) as that individual character. My issue with HT essentially reissuing things is that we don't get a palpable price break. If it is a question of people getting a second chance at having a character or type, I'm all for it, although in principle I, too, would like to see them make more characters that they have not made before. But I myself have benefited from their reissue inclinations, to get myself another shoretrooper and death trooper -- more on that later.

shazzdan

shazzdan
Is the helmet usable or is it a solid chunk of resin?

csyeung

csyeung
It's cool that they came out with a reissue. I missed out too. Probably would have jumped on it a few years ago, but as the collection expands, I'm a bit more nit picky about what to get lol.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
shazzdan wrote:Is the helmet usable or is it a solid chunk of resin?

It is apparently a separate piece, as different photos show it in different places. As for whether it is a (potentially) "functional" action figure helmet, I don't know. The "drum" Naval Trooper and Stormtrooper helmets from the Leia and Ewok combo sets were actual hollow helmets that could be rigged up to use on figures. Since, like them (especially the Stormtrooper one, as the announced Naval Trooper set never got produced in the end), this corresponds to a helmet they designed and produced as an actual helmet, it might have made economic sense for this to be an actual helmet likewise (though perhaps without provided rigging for sticking directly onto a neck peg).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum