OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MOON KNIGHT: MOON KNIGHT 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“We protect the vulnerable, and deliver justice.” – Marc Spector

Marvel Studios is bringing Moon Knight, one of Marvel Comics’ most complex characters, to life in the highly anticipated series. Struggling with dissociative identity disorder, Steven Grant discovers shares a body with mercenary Marc Spector, and they must navigate their complex identities and fight on against all odds as the cloaked avenger Moon Knight.

Celebrating the entry of this incredibly cool character to MCU, Hot Toys is delighted to present Moon Knight as 1/6th scale collectible figure, a screen-accurate figure that will make a formidable addition to your Marvel collection.

Inspired by his iconic appearance in Moon Knight series, the 1/6th scale Moon Knight figure features a newly developed head sculpt with LED light up function; wrapping bandages are fully sculpted to capture his mystic appearance; a finely tailored Moon Knight costume consisting of armor parts also cape covered with ancient symbols and patterns, fabric belt in addition to the sculpted boots; his signature crescent blades comes in variety of sizes, a crescent moon backdrop, and a figure stand.

Embark on a globetrotting adventure with the new Moon Knight figure today!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODETMS075
PRODUCT NAMEMOON KNIGHT
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 29CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESNEWLY DEVELOPED HEAD SCULPT WITH HOOD AND LED LIGHT UP FUNCTION DESIGN ON EYES, GRAYISH WHITE COLORED SUIT WITH ANCIENT SYMBOLS, PATTERNS AND CRESCENT MOON CHEST EMBLEM
PRODUCT RELEASE DATEAPPROXIMATELY Q2 – Q3, 2023
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A.
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A.
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A.
The 1/6th scale Moon Knight Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Moon Knight in Marvel Studios’ Moon Knight
- Newly developed head sculpt with hood and LED light up function design on eyes (white light, battery operated)
- Wrapped in sculpted bandages
- Body with 30 points of articulation
- Approximately 29cm tall
- Ten (10) pieces of interchangeable wrapped hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of gesture hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding crescent blades
- One (1) pair of hands for throwing crescent blades
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume :
- One (1) grayish white colored suit with ancient symbols, patterns and crescent moon chest emblem
- One (1) set of grayish white, bronzed colored Moon Knight armors
- One (1) grayish white colored fabric belt
- One (1) grayish white colored cape (equipped with bendable wire)
- One (1) pair of yellowish white boots

Weapons:
- Eight (Cool crescent blades in different sizes (large, medium, small)

Accessories:
- One (1) crescent moon character backdrop
- A dynamic figure stand with series logo and character nameplate
ADDITIONAL DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
Materials
Product Size
Height: 11.42" (29 cm) *

Box Size
Height: 6.00" (15.2 cm)
Width: 10.00" (25.4 cm)
Depth: 16.00" (40.6 cm) *

Shipping Weight
5.00 lbs (2.3 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values. Learn more

SKU
UPC
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.

© 2022 MARVEL © 2022 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MOON KNIGHT: MOON KNIGHT 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 039
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MOON KNIGHT: MOON KNIGHT 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11702
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MOON KNIGHT: MOON KNIGHT 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 21005

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MOON KNIGHT: MOON KNIGHT 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3683
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MOON KNIGHT: MOON KNIGHT 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4638
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MOON KNIGHT: MOON KNIGHT 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5585
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MOON KNIGHT: MOON KNIGHT 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6551
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MOON KNIGHT: MOON KNIGHT 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7530
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MOON KNIGHT: MOON KNIGHT 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8500
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MOON KNIGHT: MOON KNIGHT 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9483
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MOON KNIGHT: MOON KNIGHT 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10460
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MOON KNIGHT: MOON KNIGHT 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11703
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MOON KNIGHT: MOON KNIGHT 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12417
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MOON KNIGHT: MOON KNIGHT 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13396
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MOON KNIGHT: MOON KNIGHT 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14369
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MOON KNIGHT: MOON KNIGHT 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15346
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MOON KNIGHT: MOON KNIGHT 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16319

#newproduct #HotToys #MoonKnight #male #Disney+ #comicbook

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
These days I'm pretty clueless about superheroes, so I won't even guess. But it looks pretty cool. Wish the lack of a realistic human head sculpt were reflected in the pricing, but I'm sure it won't (or would be irrelevant).

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Moon Knight’s been around since 1975 (started in Marvel’s Werewolf By Night comic before getting his own series. I still have all those early comics. His real identity was Marc Spector, Soldier-For-Hire, and his superpowers and abilities have changed multiple times over the decades. I always liked the early comics as it ties in with the Egyptian pantheon. The series costume looks okay, but it’s definitely more “involved” than the original design.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MOON KNIGHT: MOON KNIGHT 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 43b3bc10

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MOON KNIGHT: MOON KNIGHT 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

Ovy

Ovy
It's a cool and simple character design to begin with, the updated real version is nice with those bandages and little hieroglyphs. I watched the first episode of the show recently, not knowing what's it about, only that I liked dreams and Oscar Isaac. I think it might be quite interesting.

Have not seen much of the character yet, but I think in the show
he might be CGI. Like with all Hot Toys pants they are cut in a uncomfortable way, but the loincloth is hiding that fact a bit, at least.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
GubernatorFan wrote:These days I'm pretty clueless about superheroes, so I won't even guess. But it looks pretty cool. Wish the lack of a realistic human head sculpt were reflected in the pricing, but I'm sure it won't (or would be irrelevant).

The "good" news here is that I think Hot Toys have implicitly announced they will be doing two Moon Knight figures, eventually, so they're saving up the unmasked head sculpt for the second time around (or as we call it in these parts, doing a Black Panther).  Especially because the unmasked face is Oscar Isaac  - his Moon Knight performance strongly reviewed even by those who didn't like the series; him having a pre-existing fanbase where he was appreciated even by those who didn't like that chunk of Star Wars.

My general rule of thumb is to refuse paying out HT level money without their strongest asset, a human face, except in the special case of a Terminator, Predator, or such.  And this isn't something like an Arkham Batgirl, where I bent my rule, and she isn't really seen unmasked in the videogame.  Compared to most of the MCU movies, these Disney+ series, and Moon Knight especially, have way more time spent by the unmasked actors actually acting.  So no Oscar Isaac = extra unsatisfying.  HT, stop "doing a Black Panther."

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
While I'm not a huge fan of Oscar Isaac (nothing personal, I just don't get the hype), I completely agree with you, MBAM.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
GubernatorFan wrote:While I'm not a huge fan of Oscar Isaac (nothing personal, I just don't get the hype), I completely agree with you, MBAM.

I'm not necessarily a big Oscar Isaac fan either, but in this case given specifically how the character in this show is more unmasked then not (and that it's someone with an existing fan base) the unmasked sculpt was non-negotiable. Hot Toys know it, too. It's going to be a "double dip" next time around. There's talk of a movie after the series.

shazzdan

shazzdan
The photography is neat. It seems to me that the execution of the cape with the bendable wire will make or break this figure. If it is well done, it will be a very nice figure.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
shazzdan wrote:The photography is neat. It seems to me that the execution of the cape with the bendable wire will make or break this figure. If it is well done, it will be a very nice figure.

I agree about the importance of the cape but I think the major "make or break" will be in hand how successfully the plastic parts blend in inconspicuously with the fabric parts. They integrate flawlessly in the promo pics but you can't always trust neat photography.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Stryker2011 wrote:Moon Knight’s been around since 1975 (started in Marvel’s Werewolf By Night comic before getting his own series. I still have all those early comics.

I wish I did.  I had all of those early appearances as well.  Moon Knight is one of my favorite characters.  I was a bit disappointed in the first episode of the Disney + series.   I liked their interpretation of the costume but not their interpretation of the character.  We’ll see where it goes, though.

Diana

Diana
I just watched the first two episodes last night and wondered when the HT release would be announced. After complaining how late they so often are, this is refreshing. Smile

I never read anything about the character, though I knew of his existence. I'm quite intrigued! And I think this release looks spectacularly beautiful.

And while I understand wanting an unmasked head, looking at the costume and how wrapped up he is, I don't think you can make that look plausible. It's not one of those masks that you can just pull off easily. The two identities seem very separate, but maybe the series will teach me. Smile

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Diana wrote:I just watched the first two episodes last night and wondered when the HT release would be announced. After complaining how late they so often are, this is refreshing. Smile

Yes, I’m still waiting for them to announce both Hawkeyes. I’m can’t imagine they’re not going to make them.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Diana wrote:I just watched the first two episodes last night and wondered when the HT release would be announced. After complaining how late they so often are, this is refreshing. Smile
Unless they've accellerated the Annoncement & Promo Pics period only to prolong the time to actual release -- that would be somewhat less refreshing.  They're saying Q2 2023 but we all know that doesn't really mean anything.

Xavion2004 wrote:Yes, I’m still waiting for them to announce both Hawkeyes.  I’m can’t imagine they’re not going to make them.

Her, at least.  Renner may be a different matter where they've already made 4/5 figures of him which were for movies (while this one is "just" a TV Show); and they know more than we do about how well the recent ones did or didn't sell.  Maybe they will make a 6th Renner Hawkeye just to support the female version, or sell as a deluxe two-pack.

csyeung

csyeung
I'm on the fence with this. While I love the character and design. I have some nitpicks of some of HT's execution on this. One is the plastic cowl for the head, the other is I feel his chest should be thicker/wider. He looks slim to me at the moment. Looks like they are using the thicker plastic for the legs like the Video game Spiderman. Of course, a head sculpt would have been a tipping point for me to PO. Right now I'll probably wait and see the final before deciding. I'm fairly certain we will see him again in the movies so there should be other chances to see him made.

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
This figure does look really nice and accurate to the screen version. I also knew of the character but not much about him. However, I’m finding the show interesting and fun.

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum