OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Most Beautiful 1/6 Head Sculpt

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Your Most Beautiful 1/6 Head Sculpt - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Most Beautiful 1/6 Head Sculpt Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:21 pm

Stryker2011

Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:That group are very talented. I'd like to get a sculpt painted by them some day, but I have yet to decide which one.

I would think if you get one of those Padme sculpts from Lopo.sculpts that we’ve seen the progress pics of, you’d want to get one of those and have them paint it up so you could finally have a (even better than) Hot Toys quality version to match with one of your Anakin figures.

27Your Most Beautiful 1/6 Head Sculpt - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Most Beautiful 1/6 Head Sculpt Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:43 pm

skywalkersaga

Stryker2011 wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:That group are very talented. I'd like to get a sculpt painted by them some day, but I have yet to decide which one.

I would think if you get one of those Padme sculpts from Lopo.sculpts that we’ve seen the progress pics of, you’d want to get one of those and have them paint it up so you could finally have a (even better than) Hot Toys quality version to match with one of your Anakin figures.

Yes! That is indeed what I'm hoping to do in future. Looking forward to those. Very Happy

28Your Most Beautiful 1/6 Head Sculpt - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Most Beautiful 1/6 Head Sculpt Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:14 am

Melancholia

ukshaun wrote:Your Most Beautiful 1/6 Head Sculpt - Page 2 Jenny-30th-March-2021-5
LOADING: Image(s)

In my collection, i have to go with the custom 1/6 portrait of Jenny Agutter

Forgive my naivety, but I still remember watching Logan's run a while back. Is this the actress that played the lead role? It most certainly is a strong resemblance.

29Your Most Beautiful 1/6 Head Sculpt - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Most Beautiful 1/6 Head Sculpt Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:04 am

Ephiane

Miss Swamptoll Centerfold 2010 Bertha Knucklebone ?

Your Most Beautiful 1/6 Head Sculpt - Page 2 00326

30Your Most Beautiful 1/6 Head Sculpt - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Most Beautiful 1/6 Head Sculpt Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:05 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I agree, Ephi, she's a work of art! Laughing

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

31Your Most Beautiful 1/6 Head Sculpt - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Most Beautiful 1/6 Head Sculpt Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:14 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Morose wrote:
ukshaun wrote:Your Most Beautiful 1/6 Head Sculpt - Page 2 Jenny-30th-March-2021-5
LOADING: Image(s)

In my collection, i have to go with the custom 1/6 portrait of Jenny Agutter

Forgive my naivety, but I still remember watching Logan's run a while back.  Is this the actress that played the lead role?  It most certainly is a strong resemblance.

Yes. That’s Jenny Agutter from Logan’s Run. I had a custom commission made of her, and sold them here a year or two ago (unpainted; the customer was responsible for getting them painted — UKShaun and I had a South Korean group handle the paint apps).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Your Most Beautiful 1/6 Head Sculpt - Page 2 C8485110

32Your Most Beautiful 1/6 Head Sculpt - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Most Beautiful 1/6 Head Sculpt Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:17 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Ephiane wrote:Miss Swamptoll Centerfold 2010 Bertha Knucklebone ?

Your Most Beautiful 1/6 Head Sculpt - Page 2 00326

She’s stunningly beautiful, for sure.

33Your Most Beautiful 1/6 Head Sculpt - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Most Beautiful 1/6 Head Sculpt Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:23 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Sorry Friends.I´m just kidding. This is my beautifull little Princess....

Your Most Beautiful 1/6 Head Sculpt - Page 2 01014

34Your Most Beautiful 1/6 Head Sculpt - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Most Beautiful 1/6 Head Sculpt Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:25 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Gal Gadot as a Tank Girl-esc character is awesome.

35Your Most Beautiful 1/6 Head Sculpt - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Most Beautiful 1/6 Head Sculpt Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:29 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Interesting additions. I suppose some may be taken aback by the broader definition of "beautiful," but I find Bertha and modified Gal very striking.

36Your Most Beautiful 1/6 Head Sculpt - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Most Beautiful 1/6 Head Sculpt Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:59 pm

Annc711

Melancholia wrote:This recent purchase, a YMT058 b head sculpt inspired me to make a post.  Many times head sculpts look quite different in reality than in the advertisement and  can be a disappointment once recieved.  But not this beauty.  I'm curious to see someone else's beauties
Your Most Beautiful 1/6 Head Sculpt - Page 2 20220413

I have this sculpt on its way to me. What skintone did you match it with?

37Your Most Beautiful 1/6 Head Sculpt - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Most Beautiful 1/6 Head Sculpt Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:29 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
What an interesting idea for a topic, and one I'm sure will create a marvelous reference point for future head purchases. I'm not sure i could pick a favourite? but I'll take a look, see what I can find.

38Your Most Beautiful 1/6 Head Sculpt - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Most Beautiful 1/6 Head Sculpt Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:27 am

craftsrmyluvlanguage

All the heads in my collection are beautiful, but this is the most striking one so far. This is the YMT026D. Her wingtip eyeliner and unusual grey eyes make her stand out. She is pictured “in hand” next to an S25 and S49 head. She’s definitely closer to the pale tone, though she’s not an exact match for either.
Your Most Beautiful 1/6 Head Sculpt - Page 2 Img_2411
Your Most Beautiful 1/6 Head Sculpt - Page 2 Img_2410

39Your Most Beautiful 1/6 Head Sculpt - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Most Beautiful 1/6 Head Sculpt Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:05 pm

madnug

madnug
i think this is more of headsculpt each of us find it beautiful to their own eyes since there no benchmark or anything.

I seem to favour headsculpt that has a realism look, like it looks like a real person's face.

Even there are many good head sculpt to date, but in my collection i have to give it to Hottoys Emily Browning Sucker Punch HS. It stands the test of time and look just as good with newer HS.

Your Most Beautiful 1/6 Head Sculpt - Page 2 Eb10

40Your Most Beautiful 1/6 Head Sculpt - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Most Beautiful 1/6 Head Sculpt Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:29 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Madnug, that one is also a classic to me. I get very tired of the stylised heads that all look the same. That one also stands out amongt the others. I liked it so much I think I still have two copies of it.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

41Your Most Beautiful 1/6 Head Sculpt - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Most Beautiful 1/6 Head Sculpt Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:23 pm

madnug

madnug
skywalkersaga wrote:Madnug, that one is also a classic to me. I get very tired of the stylised heads that all look the same. That one also stands out amongt the others. I liked it so much I think I still have two copies of it.

Thanks for having the same thoughts , however i find it very difficult to choose actually whats the most beautiful,
Baby doll wins since the face its difficult to capture Emily Browning, and her two golden locks seems to be unique to her.

Seperating in segments would be easier to narrow down like, real face, animeish face, etc which is beautiful.

even if line up real face still difficult to choose between caucasion and asian face which is beautiful.

Your Most Beautiful 1/6 Head Sculpt - Page 2 Lnup10

42Your Most Beautiful 1/6 Head Sculpt - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Most Beautiful 1/6 Head Sculpt Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:59 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
Ephiane wrote:Sorry Friends.I´m just kidding. This is my beautifull little Princess....

Your Most Beautiful 1/6 Head Sculpt - Page 2 01014

Interesting. Punk Gal Gadot.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

43Your Most Beautiful 1/6 Head Sculpt - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Most Beautiful 1/6 Head Sculpt Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:13 am

Zes

Zes
craftsrmyluvlanguage wrote:All the heads in my collection are beautiful, but this is the most striking one so far. This is the YMT026D. Her wingtip eyeliner and unusual grey eyes make her stand out. She is pictured “in hand” next to an S25 and S49 head. She’s definitely closer to the pale tone, though she’s not an exact match for either.

The YMT026 is indeed a beautiful head. I was heavily debating getting the black-haired version a while back.

My pick would have to be the recently released SDH040.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t6149-new-product-super-duck-1-6-sdh040-mixed-blood-female-head-sculpture-ab-c-d-four-styles

Great paint applications, face shape, expression, and hair variety. The skin tone also matches nicely with TBLeague suntan bodies. Here I'm using a S33B. It's a pretty versatile head.

Your Most Beautiful 1/6 Head Sculpt - Page 2 Guftnl11

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum