OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Movie Night - From the World of House of Seasons

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

BAMComix

Theboo-bomb wrote:Everything is beautiful, that space is amazing. I love all the details.

Thanks Boo-bomb!!!  I keep adding more to the loft and hoping no one gets sick of seeing it.  So glad you enjoyed.

That is the one thing I worry about to Adam, but even the smallest change to the environment can make all the difference Very Happy

ReverendSpooky

BAMComix wrote:
Theboo-bomb wrote:Everything is beautiful, that space is amazing. I love all the details.

Thanks Boo-bomb!!!  I keep adding more to the loft and hoping no one gets sick of seeing it.  So glad you enjoyed.

That is the one thing I worry about to Adam, but even the smallest change to the environment can make all the difference Very Happy

You know, it's funny, that never even crosses my mind when I see other people's projects, and I only worry about it with my own. But you're right, it's all about the new details you're presenting.

http://reverendspooky.com

Lynkhart

As ever your dioramas are second to none! I could get lost in the details for hours! I love the shots of them leaning into the fridge for snacks (that’s a mood if ever there was one, lol) and the smooching up against it too! Movie Night - From the World of House of Seasons - Page 2 1f440

http://lastalliancestudios.blogspot.co.uk

ReverendSpooky

Lynkhart wrote:As ever your dioramas are second to none! I could get lost in the details for hours! I love the shots of them leaning into the fridge for snacks (that’s a mood if ever there was one, lol) and the smooching up against it too!  Movie Night - From the World of House of Seasons - Page 2 1f440

Thanks so much Lynkhart!!! So happy you like the fridge shots (and a nice excuse to show off all the stuff I managed to pack in there). And I was really happy with how those kiss shots came out. I never miss the chance to kinda play with the flirty dynamic between those two, and always trying to capture a bit of the intensity in their relationship.

http://reverendspooky.com

Sarahdactyl

Sarahdactyl
I love everything about this. Such cozy slumber party vibes!!! Your sets and characters are all so rich in detail.
😃

ElBundy

ElBundy
Your diorama projects are really unique (and shocking huge) like the fantastic loft in this thread.
The scene is full of charming little details, such as the polaroid pictures on the fridge. The figures are very special. I have seen similar figures in the bjd-scene. The concept of the project is coherent and convincing. I can imagine that creating the diorama was a lot of work but also great fun. Will you show us the second floor, too?

Ovy

Ovy
Yeah would be fun to see them like two films later, in darkness.

And I wonder if the boys went to that arcade you once showed us. Or that streetfight bar. And next morning they got all tattooed and are not knowing where they are and how they got there. A hangover mystery episode would be fun, haha.

ElBundy wrote:... Will you show us the second floor, too?

It can be seen in some other threads, like the legendary holiday shooting
(Warning, it's like over 9000 pics)
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t3609-god-jol-happy-holidays-from-the-world-of-house-of-seasons

Or another universe:
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t2229-new-gas-mask-part-2-from-the-world-of-the-radio-kings

ElBundy

ElBundy
Ovy wrote:

Thx for the links. I haven't noticed these threads. Wow, what an epic storytelling in pictures without a single word!

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Sarahdactyl wrote:I love everything about this. Such cozy slumber party vibes!!! Your sets and characters are all so rich in detail.
😃

Thank you so much Sarahdactyl!!!!  Completely the feel I wanted to go for, so I'm thrilled to hear you say that.  Really glad you dig it!

ElBundy wrote:Your diorama projects are really unique (and shocking huge) like the fantastic loft in this thread.
The scene is full of charming little details, such as the polaroid pictures on the fridge. The figures are very special. I have seen similar figures in the bjd-scene. The concept of the project is coherent and convincing. I can imagine that creating the diorama was a lot of work but also great fun. Will you show us the second floor, too?

Thank you so much ElBundy!!!  Yeah, it's a beast, at about 3'w x 2'd x 3'h.  And that's comparatively small next to the alleyway and warehouse/bar if you want to take a deep dive into some of my previous posts (shameless self promotion).  And really happy you picked up on little details like the polaroids.  I try to tie it all together, where you see Delia get the camera in the Christmas shoot, Abel handing out his band's flyers there too.  I try to hide all these threads of continuity and it's a blast when people pick them up.

Ovy wrote:Yeah would be fun to see them like two films later, in darkness.

And I wonder if the boys went to that arcade you once showed us. Or that streetfight bar. And next morning  they got all tattooed and are not knowing where they are and how they got there. A hangover mystery episode would be fun, haha.

(Warning, it's like over 9000 pics)
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t3609-god-jol-happy-holidays-from-the-world-of-house-of-seasons

Or another universe:
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t2229-new-gas-mask-part-2-from-the-world-of-the-radio-kings

Oh man, you are feeding me great ideas!  I have been wanting to shoot some photos as the arcade cabinet collection has grown too...  Yeah, this is definitely happening.

And thanks for sharing the old threads!!!

ElBundy wrote:
Ovy wrote:

Thx for the links. I haven't noticed these threads. Wow, what an epic storytelling in pictures without a single word!

I am so glad you enjoyed them too!!!!  Yeah, that sense of story for me is always the most fun part of all of this, and I so appreciate you coming along for the ride.

Illusion

Illusion
Aaahhhh - so nice to see the girls back ... and this ever fantastic, marvellous, epic loft with all these enviable details
The setting by itself is a treat but you add so incredibly realistic life with your posing... so relatable.

(I had to have a peek at your webpage to check whether the "screenshots" of the Radio Kings had already existed... would not have wondered had you done them for the movie  Movie Night - From the World of House of Seasons - Page 2 1f605 )

But somehow (and I beg your pardon should I have missed it above) I cannot remember the blue haired girl and cannot find her in the cast of characters on your page. (But Lorelei is not listed there either though I do remember HER Wink ) Does she have a story too?

Allotropos

Allotropos
Where's my invite to movie night ?!
Every time you share your picture story I salivate !
The true eye candy for me is whats on the shelves, in the fridge..and they have appliances !
All those details OMG !!!!

Valiarde

Valiarde
Bam! Finally had the time to look through your newest picturegasm. 

Sometimes I want to be a cat  Smile  It is strange where this feeling comes from but...anyway

I love how your stories work so great without any text! And the posing is top notch as always. 

I really like the furnishings. This stove looking like the one my grandma had for a long time. Nice!
Movie Night - From the World of House of Seasons - Page 2 Movienight009_orig

Also the popcorn making scenes are great. Such love for the details.  drunken

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Illusion wrote:Aaahhhh - so nice to see the girls back ... and this ever fantastic, marvellous, epic loft with all these enviable details
The setting by itself is a treat but you add so incredibly realistic life with your posing... so relatable.

(I had to have a peek at your webpage to check whether the "screenshots" of the Radio Kings had already existed... would not have wondered had you done them for the movie  Movie Night - From the World of House of Seasons - Page 2 1f605 )

But somehow (and I beg your pardon should I have missed it above) I cannot remember the blue haired girl and cannot find her in the cast of characters on your page. (But Lorelei is not listed there either though I do remember HER Wink ) Does she have a story too?

Thanks so much Illusion!!!  So glad you enjoyed a trip back to the House of Seasons world.  And if the screenshots got you to revisit old photoshoots, that's a huge bonus! (and no, no new Radio Kings shots for the movie, all recycled footage.)   And no pardons necessary!  Lorelei and Berlin really do need their own bio style photo shoots, although both got pretty epic introductions.  Berlin 1st showed up in the Ghosts on the Radio photo series, and she is the bass player in the band with Abel.  https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t3434-ghosts-on-the-radio-from-the-world-of-house-of-seasons

She pops up again in the Last Days of Summer photos, where she kinda makes friends with the rest of the group.  https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t4938-last-days-of-summer-from-the-world-of-house-of-seasons  Before this, Delia actually didn't like her, and thought she's was too aloof.  Everything she does just comes across as cool and detached, but in reality she's incredibly intimidated by Delia, and her awkward quiet instead comes off as a a bit unapproachable.  But thing get sorted, and she gets invited to movie night, so it all works out.

Allotropos wrote:Where's my invite to movie night ?!
Every time you share your picture story I salivate !
The true eye candy for me is whats on the shelves, in the fridge..and they have appliances !
All those details OMG !!!!  

Thank you Allotropos!!!  Yeah, I think we all feel a bit left out.  So glad you enjoyed!  I just keep cramming more details in, and hoping the clutter contributes to the realism (I think I have the same approach to 1:1 decorating). And aren't some of those appliances great finds?! Just what that kitchen needed.

Valiarde wrote:Bam! Finally had the time to look through your newest picturegasm. 

Sometimes I want to be a cat  Smile  It is strange where this feeling comes from but...anyway

I love how your stories work so great without any text! And the posing is top notch as always. 

I really like the furnishings. This stove looking like the one my grandma had for a long time. Nice!
Movie Night - From the World of House of Seasons - Page 2 Movienight009_orig

Also the popcorn making scenes are great. Such love for the details.  drunken

Thank you Valiarde!!!  Yeah, the cats here really are living the life I want to too. Laughing It's always so much fun trying to just convey a sense of story like this, so I'm thrilled to hear when it comes across.  And isn't that stove great!?  It's real cast iron, and I believe a recreation of an old "salesman sample."  They're not too hard to find at a good price, just pay attention to the dimensions, as some are perfect for 1/6, and others are a bit too small.

teamweapon

NIIICCCEEEE! your dios are awesome, real depth to them Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum