OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Underverse: 1/6 THE DEAD ALREADYS | TOMORROW KINGS - ​TOMORROW SAMURAI BIPPU SEURAT Action Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

3Afr

3Afr
TOMORROW SAMURAI BIPPU SEURAT

USD 260 Including Shipping

THE DEAD ALREADYS | TOMORROW KINGS

One Sixth Scale Collectible Figure

Features:

Debut member of the Dead Alreadys

Entirely all new Tomorrow Kings sculpt designed by Ashley Wood

Spirit Guide Bosley with his Underverse Explorer Outfit

Finely tailored TK Streetwear featuring new drip from OOO and 8Baller!

Onogoroshima Pauldron with Armored Sleeve

Weathered Paint and Detailing

28 Points of Articulation

Underverse Body designed by Ashley Wood

Includes:

1x TK Head

1x 12” Articulated UV Body

1x 3” Bosley Cat

1x Onogoroshima Pauldron with Armored Sleeve

4x Pair of TK Hands – Sword Grip, Gun Grip, Pointer, Slap (Left + Right)

1x OOO – ODD ONE OUT Shirt

1x Pair of NUTKICKR BY 8BALLER shoes (Left + Right)

1x Pants

1x Sport Leggings

1x Gorō Sword with Sheath

1x .55 SNARK Snub Nose Handgun with Holster

1x Grenade

8x Small Pouch

1x Large Pouch

1x UV Figure Stand

Materials:

PVC, ABS, POM, FABRIC

Created and Designed by Ashley Wood
Sculpted by Maxim
Produced by Underverse

*NOT A TOY. FOR AGES 15+
Prototype shown. Final production may differ*

TOMORROW KINGS © 2022 7174 PTY LTD

ALL SALES ARE FINAL.

Cancelations / Refunds / Returns are at the sole discretion of Underverse.
Cancelations may be subject to 30% non-refundable fee.

Orders are not transferrable to third parties.
Underverse Reserves the Right to Cancel or Refuse Service.

Please See Warranty and FAQ for Full Details.

PRE-ORDER FOR Q4 2022 SHIPPING

NEW PRODUCT: Underverse: 1/6 THE DEAD ALREADYS | TOMORROW KINGS - ​TOMORROW SAMURAI BIPPU SEURAT Action Figure  Fqwcde10
  NEW PRODUCT: Underverse: 1/6 THE DEAD ALREADYS | TOMORROW KINGS - ​TOMORROW SAMURAI BIPPU SEURAT Action Figure  Fqwccr10
  NEW PRODUCT: Underverse: 1/6 THE DEAD ALREADYS | TOMORROW KINGS - ​TOMORROW SAMURAI BIPPU SEURAT Action Figure  Fqwcct10

3Afr

3Afr
  NEW PRODUCT: Underverse: 1/6 THE DEAD ALREADYS | TOMORROW KINGS - ​TOMORROW SAMURAI BIPPU SEURAT Action Figure  Fqwcb710
  NEW PRODUCT: Underverse: 1/6 THE DEAD ALREADYS | TOMORROW KINGS - ​TOMORROW SAMURAI BIPPU SEURAT Action Figure  Fqrnkl10
  NEW PRODUCT: Underverse: 1/6 THE DEAD ALREADYS | TOMORROW KINGS - ​TOMORROW SAMURAI BIPPU SEURAT Action Figure  18182110

3Afr

3Afr
  NEW PRODUCT: Underverse: 1/6 THE DEAD ALREADYS | TOMORROW KINGS - ​TOMORROW SAMURAI BIPPU SEURAT Action Figure  18182910
  NEW PRODUCT: Underverse: 1/6 THE DEAD ALREADYS | TOMORROW KINGS - ​TOMORROW SAMURAI BIPPU SEURAT Action Figure  18182710
  NEW PRODUCT: Underverse: 1/6 THE DEAD ALREADYS | TOMORROW KINGS - ​TOMORROW SAMURAI BIPPU SEURAT Action Figure  18182510

3Afr

3Afr
  NEW PRODUCT: Underverse: 1/6 THE DEAD ALREADYS | TOMORROW KINGS - ​TOMORROW SAMURAI BIPPU SEURAT Action Figure  18181411

3Afr

3Afr
Resuming the sequel to the 1/6 Tomorrow Kings figures, released between 2009 and 2019, by ThreeA, Ashley Wood releases the new design of these cult characters. This TK accompanied by Bosley, his cat, is the first of a series of 13 characters.

I've been collecting ThreeA since 2011, and I have a lot of these figures, I like this new character, even if the head reminds me a bit of an alien...

Note that during delivery, some "loper" figures, i.e. limited with a different color, therefore rare and sought after by fans, will be offered in a few boxes (generally, at the time of ThreeA, around 20 pieces)

(Sorry for the publication of this post, but I don't know how all the photos together, it limits me to 3 photos per post)

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Cool set, although only someone with knowledge and appreciation of the source can really evaluate it. I am looking through kitbasher lenses. Smile
3Afr -- the limitation for a free ServImg account is that you can only upload 3 images at one go to ServImg (you can keep uploading as many as you want, just have to hit the upload button again) -- if you had a paid ServImg account, you could line up and upload together a bunch more. When it comes to posting the images in your posts here, you can include many more than 3 in any post.

shazzdan

shazzdan
How is that worth $260? The costume is basic. The accessories are pathetic. The headsculpt is crude. The license fee is negligible if any.

3Afr

3Afr
shazzdan wrote:How is that worth $260? The costume is basic. The accessories are pathetic. The headsculpt is crude. The license fee is negligible if any.

"Reserved" and expected by fans of these characters, and there are still quite a few of them, shipping costs are included (not customs tax)... the head, the body, the accessories... we love it. These 1/6 versions are selling quite well, and older threeA versions are becoming rare to find.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
3Afr wrote:(Sorry for the publication of this post, but I don't know how all the photos together, it limits me to 3 photos per post)

Check out this thread to see a step-by-step tutorial on how to post more than 3 images per post.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t169-recommended-image-posting-procedures

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Underverse: 1/6 THE DEAD ALREADYS | TOMORROW KINGS - ​TOMORROW SAMURAI BIPPU SEURAT Action Figure  C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum