OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Jaxon Xu's 1/6 Scale Custom Pair of Relax Palm / Hand (OSK exclusive)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Jaxon Xu's 1/6 Scale Custom Pair of Relax Palm / Hand

The set price is for one pair of relax palm

Cast resin material

NEW PRODUCT: Jaxon Xu's 1/6 Scale Custom Pair of Relax Palm / Hand (OSK exclusive) 8bd17910
NEW PRODUCT: Jaxon Xu's 1/6 Scale Custom Pair of Relax Palm / Hand (OSK exclusive) Efcdcc10
NEW PRODUCT: Jaxon Xu's 1/6 Scale Custom Pair of Relax Palm / Hand (OSK exclusive) Cca14e10

#newproduct #JaxonXu #custom #relaxedhands #male #hands #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Interesting. These look super detailed and realistic, and are posed in a manner that might be more human and less mannequin like. But resin...? Yes, paint job apart, they are not likely to require customization, but I wonder how they would perform for the purpose of fitting to wrist pegs.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That’s a good question, and maybe something to pose directly to Kit.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Jaxon Xu's 1/6 Scale Custom Pair of Relax Palm / Hand (OSK exclusive) C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
They are nicely done, but also seem oddly specific? Wonder if they are from some custom project. Also, relaxed hands only work for certain poses. I realise it would be much more expensive to have offered multiple hand poses, though.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
I would worry about the limitations of resin -- and not only for the purpose of fitting to wrist pegs, which GF points out. I suppose there wouldn't be any issue for fully relaxed hands, like these are; or you could make resin fists. But I think any kind of "holding" hand probably needs a minimal amount of "give" in the fingers, that even a hard plastic allows, but resin doesn't.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yeah, it's such an odd choice I wondered if there was more to the backstory for this one.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Diana

Diana
I really appreciate these, because the usual open hands rarely look relaxed. But a pair of hands is not worth 50 bucks to me. I might have caved at 20. Unpainted if necessary.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum