OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need a muscular female body

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need a muscular female body Empty Need a muscular female body Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:26 am

TheLastYogiriFan

TheLastYogiriFan
Hello, I’m new here

So I bought a 7cc Toys Lady M (Ms. Marvel).
I really wanted the Super Duck one but the 7cc was being sold for less than retail 🤷

When I got her, i felt she looked rather slim and generally not really fitting the comicbook look.

So anyone knows if there is a better looking body? Be it Seamless or not (visible joints).

Also anyone can recommend a head that isn’t vaguely like Brie Larson’s face.

At this point should I just find a different Ms Marvel figure? Lol

Here is a stock photo of 7cc’s Ms Marvel
Need a muscular female body 7cc-003p10__22336.1617913132

2Need a muscular female body Empty Re: Need a muscular female body Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:21 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I recommend the TBLeauge S23B or S21B would probably suit your purposes better, but be aware getting that outfit on them may be difficult.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Need a muscular female body C8485110

3Need a muscular female body Empty Re: Need a muscular female body Sun May 01, 2022 10:56 am

TheLastYogiriFan

TheLastYogiriFan
Stryker2011 wrote:I recommend the TBLeauge S23B or S21B would probably suit your purposes better, but be aware getting that outfit on them may be difficult.

Ty for the recommendation, I am willing to take that risk 🫡

4Need a muscular female body Empty Re: Need a muscular female body Sun May 01, 2022 12:22 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I second Stryker, S22A (pale) and S23B ("suntan," slightly less pale) are probably your best bets -- they are relatively tall, slim, but athletic, with some definition to the muscles, e.g., the biceps. Check out the TBLeague bodies catalog thread.
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t3013-tbleague-phicen-seamless-bodies-with-steel-skeleton-catalog-updated-continually

5Need a muscular female body Empty Re: Need a muscular female body Sun May 01, 2022 4:54 pm

csyeung

csyeung
Yea, I agree, 23b would be your best bet for a muscular. I have the SD version coming in and that's the body I'll be using for it. It may be a bit tough to get some of the clothing on though so I suggest being patient and maybe wrap some of the parts in cling wrap so the clothing slides on easier. I can see the boots and sleeves being the most troublesome, although the boots look like it has a zipper so it should be easier.

6Need a muscular female body Empty Re: Need a muscular female body Tue May 03, 2022 9:08 am

Diana

Diana
This costume was initially advertised with the Russian Model head. Giantoy still and only have the blonde version left. Maybe that's what you're looking for?
https://giantoy.com/collections/female-head/products/1-6-super-duck-sdh025-russian-model-head-sculpt-h-suntan

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum