OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My attempt at trying to make a muscular female figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

m76

m76
I was a bit disappointed that there are no buff female bodies out there, so I tried to make my own. It turned out better than I expected.

My attempt at trying to make a muscular female figure Dsc00110

My attempt at trying to make a muscular female figure 16210 My attempt at trying to make a muscular female figure Dsc00111

I've used the arms from COOMODEL BD003 Muscular Male Body 2.0, with Poptoys XING female Body (2019 Version / medium Breast / semi-seamless)

The shoulder socket is deformable on the body so it fits with the larger shoulders very well.

I hope eventually Tbleague makes a female muscular body, but until then this will have to do. Unless I missed something?

http://madblog.shacknet.us

Diana

Diana
That's impressive. I wouldn't mind a seamless female buff body. Maybe paint it green and give her a purple bathing suit... Very Happy

Hey! With the new She-Hulk show coming out soon maybe they'll get inspired! bounce

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice job. Perhaps one day they will makes some of these bodies, but someone needs to convince them they are sexy and will sell first. In fact, they still have some way to go in terms of regular realistic bodies.

Ovy

Ovy
Good job, already wondered about that character when I saw it in your Avatar.

I think the closest body we might get from tbleague would be a mix of s23 and s47 or something some day (s70?).

The most muscular body yet might be the s22/23. Although it's an odd mix of a stylized comic body and a realistic one.

There is a lot of muscular definition in there at least, most is better seen in certain light. Posture and angle, broadening the shoulders and using smaller heads helps too:
click for artsy nudity:

shazzdan

shazzdan
Why not just use a male body? Put a padded bra under the clothing and it is done.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
shazzdan wrote:Why not just use a male body? Put a padded bra under the clothing and it is done.

But make sure to shave down the fish and chips before putting her in tights. Either way, interesting experiment.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

My attempt at trying to make a muscular female figure C8485110

csyeung

csyeung
Looks neat, don't know why the preview pictures are so much smaller than the actual ones. Nice job!

(lol fish and chips)

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
I always found it kind of strange, that we have yet to get a muscular female body, because that seems to be a no brainer. They dont even have to be realistic at all in the first place. Give me a female body with meaty abs and bigger abs then what we have, and I am happy.

There are a bunch of female video game and comic book characters that are very muscular, besides She-Hulk and a female muscle body would make it much easier to kitbash them.

Also, what if I want to have my female soldiers and operatives to look a little more buff than usual? Not every woman in the service looks like a fashion model, and it makes more sense for them to be buffer anyway.

shazzdan

shazzdan
They are pieces of plastic, not people. The only way to tell the difference between a nominally male and nominally female figure is if it has a couple of bumps on its chest. Women who do bodybuilding look like men anyway so why do you need a specifically-female figure for these? Use male figures. If you want a female-looking doll then you stick a female head on it. If you want a male-looking doll then you stick a male head on it.

m76

m76
shazzdan wrote:Why not just use a male body? Put a padded bra under the clothing and it is done.

No, the proportions of a male body are all wrong. I'm surprised the arms work this well, I was cautious that it would look weird, but the arms of the male body I got were more shapely than dense. For example the legs from the same figure would be absolutely atrocious for a female figure.

http://madblog.shacknet.us

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Gal's got guns!
Nice work on the arm hack.
I was kitbashing a superheroine figure and experimented with the rubber arm sleeves of the Dragon Cheong Hong Kong Police figure for muscular arms.
They needed to be cut up to fit the TBL body's arms, looked promising but
unfortunately the tight bodysuit isn't stretchy enough for the added bulk.

Sarahdactyl

Sarahdactyl
I think you pulled this off well, so excellent work on the custom!
I'm not sure that a buff female doll like this would be my cup of tea.

Ephiane

Ephiane
Great Project and a real strong Lady ! Welcome to the Forum. It´s possible to modifie a male TBL Body. Please look at the biceps of Swamp Troll Bertha. Laughing

My attempt at trying to make a muscular female figure 00244

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum