OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sadako Yamamura Finally Complete!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sadako Yamamura Finally Complete! Empty Sadako Yamamura Finally Complete! Wed May 04, 2022 10:19 pm

Adeno

Finally, her "nun dress" arrived from China after delays. Although Sadako doesn't technically wear a nun dress (she simply wears a normal long white dress), the generic ebay nun dress looks very identical and actually looks pretty good.

The nun dress is a little tight, but it managed to at least fully cover Sadako, who is using an S17 body. If this nun dress is already tight for that kind of slim body type, I guess it won't fit the normal, thicker TBLeague bodies.

All in all, I'm very happy with my first attempt to recreate a beloved character of mine Laughing Maybe next time I'll create a well for her to climb out of haha!

2Sadako Yamamura Finally Complete! Empty Re: Sadako Yamamura Finally Complete! Thu May 05, 2022 10:52 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'm glad you got your figure completed. The video is fun, especially the part where she has a big doll of herself to play with. I own this same nun dress, which I bought as a Princess Leia outfit. But it works great with your character. Now where is that well? Valiarde can give you tips on stonework. Smile

3Sadako Yamamura Finally Complete! Empty Re: Sadako Yamamura Finally Complete! Thu May 05, 2022 5:36 pm

Adeno

Thanks! Yeah now that you mention it, this is definitely Princess Leia's costume as well!

I honestly don't think it looks like a nun dress at all haha! I always imagine nuns as having this black hood or whatever you call it and some kind of little apron. Or maybe that's just for "mother superior". I haven't seen nuns in a long time lol oh well!

4Sadako Yamamura Finally Complete! Empty Re: Sadako Yamamura Finally Complete! Sat May 07, 2022 7:15 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
This is such a unique kitbash! I like the creepy vibe. Congrats on completing her!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

5Sadako Yamamura Finally Complete! Empty Re: Sadako Yamamura Finally Complete! Sat May 07, 2022 9:02 pm

Adeno

Thanks! I love horror and she struck me the first time I saw her in the movie back in 1998 lol! Too bad the only other "official" doll sold years ago was a toddler version of her, very cute though!

Sadako Yamamura Finally Complete! A1hszx10

I loved her a lot in the prequel where we get to see her when she was alive. She's awesome and you'd understand why she became an incredibly angry ghost!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum