OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS NEW:1/6 European and American female celebrity head sculpture [GC049][A,B,C,D,E,5 models]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Saturn

Saturn
GACTOYS New: 1/6 European and American female celebrity head sculpture
NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS NEW:1/6 European and American female celebrity head sculpture [GC049][A,B,C,D,E,5 models] 224726c0zze5f0ryqrmbpm
NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS NEW:1/6 European and American female celebrity head sculpture [GC049][A,B,C,D,E,5 models] 224722nq7820jjt65zjb2j
NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS NEW:1/6 European and American female celebrity head sculpture [GC049][A,B,C,D,E,5 models] 224720lfi2ykipwii2pict
NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS NEW:1/6 European and American female celebrity head sculpture [GC049][A,B,C,D,E,5 models] 224727de4rrey66qr86roo
NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS NEW:1/6 European and American female celebrity head sculpture [GC049][A,B,C,D,E,5 models] 224729qk9skoy586oedy5h
NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS NEW:1/6 European and American female celebrity head sculpture [GC049][A,B,C,D,E,5 models] 224716b8rtqg5kzq600sl6
NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS NEW:1/6 European and American female celebrity head sculpture [GC049][A,B,C,D,E,5 models] 224725ise4t257btrj54cx
NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS NEW:1/6 European and American female celebrity head sculpture [GC049][A,B,C,D,E,5 models] 224719e883938wf8ra33no
NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS NEW:1/6 European and American female celebrity head sculpture [GC049][A,B,C,D,E,5 models] 224730cbb7bg7878bpxb8g
NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS NEW:1/6 European and American female celebrity head sculpture [GC049][A,B,C,D,E,5 models] 225434mb355ki43pfohh0o
NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS NEW:1/6 European and American female celebrity head sculpture [GC049][A,B,C,D,E,5 models] 225435bcduq4u8wozcpuqh
NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS NEW:1/6 European and American female celebrity head sculpture [GC049][A,B,C,D,E,5 models] 224717v4lzf4fieazmf3el
NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS NEW:1/6 European and American female celebrity head sculpture [GC049][A,B,C,D,E,5 models] 224714pawrz6lumlsp2rrr
NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS NEW:1/6 European and American female celebrity head sculpture [GC049][A,B,C,D,E,5 models] 224723k05qs9tqi6s7liu5
https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=384125

csyeung

csyeung
Didn't Gactoys come out with a Gal headsculpt not too long ago? Personally I think the previous version looked more like her.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
The side profiles look pretty accurate to me, but the sculpt does seem to lose a bit of her distinctive features straight on. Here’s the thing, though. Almost every Gal Godot sculpt I’ve ever seen errs on the side of trying to emphasize those distinctive features and I end up finding the overall sculpt to be unattractive. Here, GAC errs on the side of softening those features, but I find the end result to be very attractive. I’m definitely in for Version E. Maybe Version B as well.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yes, I'm not feeling this one. Something is off, by quite a bit actually.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Looks like the Asian version of Gal, but not the Israeli Gal.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS NEW:1/6 European and American female celebrity head sculpture [GC049][A,B,C,D,E,5 models] C8485110

Diana

Diana
This reminds me more of a young Minnie Driver. I only see Gal if I really want to.

brazybear

brazybear
lmao we're all seeing different people.  I thought it was Marisa Tomei until I saw the Wonder Woman outfit.

She's brushing her hair aside, NOT punching herself in the face Laughing

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
In my eyes, the narrowed chin and yawline don't really fit this head. It looks weird to me. I would wish that GACTOYS would do some new heads instead of messing with portraits of actresses that have been done over and over again. What about giving us Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Emily Blunt, Morena Baccarin, Julia Ormond or even Jennifer Connelly? All these actresses have played in far more movies than GG... Sorry for my little rant.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Randam Hajile wrote:In my eyes, the narrowed chin and yawline don't really fit this head. It looks weird to me. I would  wish that GACTOYS would do some new heads instead of messing with portraits of actresses that have been done over and over again. What about giving us Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Emily Blunt, Morena Baccarin, Julia Ormond or even Jennifer Connelly? All these actresses have played in far more movies than GG... Sorry for my little rant.    

Well, as soon as one of those ladies plays Wonder Woman or Harley Quinn, they can have multiple head sculpts from multiple companies, but until then, they get NOTHING! 😛

Seriously though, I couldn’t agree more.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'm with you, Ralf.

tflockj11

tflockj11
I thought, at first, that it was a sculpt of Caitriona Balfe (Outlander). It's missing the mark for Gal Gadot, a bit, IMHO.

Diana

Diana
I'm actually really liking the sculpt just for what it is. Especially version A has tons of character potential. I'm seeing a scientist, a doctor/nurse, a nerd... especially if you give her glasses. So pretty. Very Happy

JYMachine

JYMachine
Checked with Giantoys and unfortunately they will not be stocking this head. As a UK buyer this means less reliable and/or more expensive options which for a 'nice-to-have' rather than 'must-have' head I'll probably pass. Giantoys' decision - which is fair enough - is that it doesn't look like Gal Gadot (which frankly I considered a bonus - have enough head sculpts of her as it is). I would be happy with more generic heads not based on celebrities but I guess they don't sell as well.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Interesting to see GianToy making such nuanced decisions on what product to stock. Disappointing for someone wanting this head (or potentially something else they decide is no good), but also interesting to see them being discriminating as to what they carry, in a way.

Diana

Diana
JYMachine wrote:Checked with Giantoys and unfortunately they will not be stocking this head. As a UK buyer this means less reliable and/or more expensive options which for a 'nice-to-have' rather than 'must-have' head I'll probably pass. Giantoys' decision - which is fair enough - is that it doesn't look like Gal Gadot (which frankly I considered a bonus - have enough head sculpts of her as it is). I would be happy with more generic heads not based on celebrities but I guess they don't sell as well.

What an odd choice! I would have liked to have a Minnie Driver.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum