OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American pop female singer head sculpture [GC042] - ABCDE

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Saturn

Saturn
GACTOYS 1/6 European and American pop female singer head sculpture [GC042]

NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American pop female singer head sculpture [GC042] - ABCDE 104205p35odcco8aokcaq9
NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American pop female singer head sculpture [GC042] - ABCDE 104214kxehccg6hhre9g35
NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American pop female singer head sculpture [GC042] - ABCDE 104202bqskgnjgkpqy15zb
NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American pop female singer head sculpture [GC042] - ABCDE 104212b1b4cc3u47v0ob6f
NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American pop female singer head sculpture [GC042] - ABCDE 104218xqzl44yg4q0ys2pk
NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American pop female singer head sculpture [GC042] - ABCDE 104158c3q1n4gy1q3ndql1
NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American pop female singer head sculpture [GC042] - ABCDE 104204sxv8bkxlz11kxv1k
NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American pop female singer head sculpture [GC042] - ABCDE 104210m5nxn4jn5zxxegeg
NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American pop female singer head sculpture [GC042] - ABCDE 104156zg20x6w2hqg76ixw
NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American pop female singer head sculpture [GC042] - ABCDE 104200ba4lmlfjfkfofpua
NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American pop female singer head sculpture [GC042] - ABCDE 104216mym9679mxcpcednp
NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American pop female singer head sculpture [GC042] - ABCDE 104208v08j8gxaegzaalaf

https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=374668

Android18

Android18
Been waiting for this type of sculpt. Beautyful face. Now i can start to create her eras. The closes likeness I could ever find was the. : Super Duck SDH005-A European.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
It took me a minute, but.... is this supposed to be Taylor Swift?

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Android18

Android18
Yeah its Taylor Swift, ill be pre ordering all head variants. Just need to figure out which body and skin tone best suits this headsculpt.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yeah, looks like TS to me. Cute kid, but not a fan. The sculpts look good though.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American pop female singer head sculpture [GC042] - ABCDE C8485110

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Looks pretty good. I always meant to get the VeryCool Cross Fire Mandala The Protector, which was Taylor Swift action heroine version, but pretty stylized. Never got around to it, so one of these would be appealing. It occurs to me that some enterprising unlicensed company on the pop/superhero side could get a whole product line. maybe a dozen figures or more, just out of the Bad Blood video and all its interesting actresses and pop character designs and costumes.

Ghost808

Ghost808
Just don't put it on the shelf next to your Loki or Mysterio figures!! 😄

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Without being a TS fan, I'm glad they made these, and although only one or two appear to be "iconic" for her, I'm glad they provided a variety of treatments.

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
i think i gotta have b, i'm not a swifty as they like to be known, but she is rather interesting looking, and seems like a nice lady.

Saturn

Saturn
Currently available on eBay for US $37.99

Saturn

Saturn
Real, slightly NSFW photos:
https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=375711&extra=page%3D1
NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American pop female singer head sculpture [GC042] - ABCDE 221053azs3sysyabsgipu0
NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American pop female singer head sculpture [GC042] - ABCDE 221054auykwuerg7yfi7z7
NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American pop female singer head sculpture [GC042] - ABCDE 221055nhfffskwzsffx00s
NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American pop female singer head sculpture [GC042] - ABCDE 221056nunp05uc0p5tujn0
NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American pop female singer head sculpture [GC042] - ABCDE 221057ond62enoizexsnnn
NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American pop female singer head sculpture [GC042] - ABCDE 221057c8ke25kcjo7okzgk
NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American pop female singer head sculpture [GC042] - ABCDE 221058qseesjccee4zcoqu
NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American pop female singer head sculpture [GC042] - ABCDE 221059nd25cfj5c5amlxij
NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American pop female singer head sculpture [GC042] - ABCDE 221100jqjzd41pitdpqxqqNEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American pop female singer head sculpture [GC042] - ABCDE 221101ong69cbg1hd6nc1s
NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American pop female singer head sculpture [GC042] - ABCDE 221102ra1oc6c231m57cfa
NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American pop female singer head sculpture [GC042] - ABCDE 221103tvxwzx69ffxsjcfh
Spoiler:
NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American pop female singer head sculpture [GC042] - ABCDE 221113lf440i0ci505ve8g
NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American pop female singer head sculpture [GC042] - ABCDE 221115jvgnq0e2111pf1lp

Diana

Diana
Very nice photos! Thank you for posting them!

Android18

Android18
Love the pics, thx for sharing.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Whoa! It's available already? That was fast!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks like they did a good job with the sculpt. Thanks for the in-hand photos.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
As much as the individual it’s modeled on annoys me, that is a beautiful sculpt. If I can give the Jenner sculpt a pass, I can give this one a pass too.

Android18

Android18
Would pale be the best skin tone for her? I need to choose a body to.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
I ordered version D after seeing the pics Saturn posted, terrific likeness in-hand, one of GAC's best for me. I see a bit of Milla Jovovich in the profile.
Its on the TBL Lady Bat body which is similar to the TBL S23D light suntan.
The head's skintone is a bit rosier than the body but close enough for me.

I want a TBL S17B for her but its scarce and the price of my sources shot up almost double the original.

NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American pop female singer head sculpture [GC042] - ABCDE Gac-ts14 NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American pop female singer head sculpture [GC042] - ABCDE Gac-ts15

NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American pop female singer head sculpture [GC042] - ABCDE Gac-ts17  NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American pop female singer head sculpture [GC042] - ABCDE Gac-ts16

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Unless the different head versions have different skin tones (I don't think they do), definitely go with TBLeague's suntan (or, if using older Jiaou Dolls, maybe KT; the newer Jiaou Dolls wheat is supposed to be close to TBLeague's suntan, but that is a moving target itself). Mine's a GC042E, on a TBL S25B body.

NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American pop female singer head sculpture [GC042] - ABCDE Gactay10

Diana

Diana
rollotomasi wrote:I want a TBL S17B for her but its scarce and the price of my sources shot up almost double the original.
Is Giantoy no option? They are selling it at the same cost as usual.

Beautiful photos btw. Great combination of Lady Bat's colors and that backdrop. Smile

Saturn

Saturn
Many thanks for the great photos, rollotomasi & GubernatorFan!

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
You're welcome, Saturn. I hurriedly ordered after seeing your BBICN pics so thanks also.

Thanks for the info, Diana. Giantoy has it at $61.99, free shipping and glad to see delivery is by FedEX.
I previously thought it was going to be through our post office which i avoid like the plague/covid.

Looking at GFan's pic, the expression is "softer" with the bangs covering the fierce brows,
has more likeness to TS.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
You're very welcome, Saturn, although my quick photo (and sorry about the clown-ish outfit -- it was handy and easy, I had gotten it as a mollifying gift from an eBay seller) does not hold up a candle to your veritable photoshoot. But I guess it does show another head version in hand.

Rollo, thanks, I think so too. I have no vested interest in TS, but I do appreciate it when a head sculpt is recognizable and pretty accurate vis-a-vis its source. I agree that one ends up working as a better likeness (judging by what little I have seen of her). And I am not at all a fan of bangs, but I guess it works here. Actually, I have half a mind to use this sculpt for approximating Chris Pratt's boss and love interest from the Jurassic World movie. I mean, I already have him already (if I put him back together) --
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t442-jurassic-pratt

Saturn

Saturn
Some new photos on BBICN: https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=378497&extra=page%3D1

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Who knew TS could be so militant? Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum