OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: CLONE TROOPER (CHROME VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
At the time of their introduction, the Republic clone troopers represented the future of galactic warfare. Far superior to battle droids, the clone troopers formed the backbone of the Republic's new military that waged war against the forces of the Confederacy of Independent Systems. So symbolic were they of the times, the galaxy-wide conflict that saw their debut took its name from their ranks: the Clone Wars.

Today, Hot Toys is pleased to introduce a displayable special variant of the Clone Trooper 1/6th scale collectible figure in silver chrome color as an exclusive item only available in select markets.

This Clone Trooper collectible figure features a meticulously crafted silver colored chrome armor and helmet, an interchangeable phase 2 helmet, a fabric bodysuit, a jetpack, two styles of blasters, and a figure base!

This sleek and gleaming trooper will be a highlight in your Star Wars collection!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS643
PRODUCT NAMECLONE TROOPER (CHROME VERSION)
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 30 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESSPECIALLY APPLIED SHINY SILVER CHROME PAINTED ARMOR
PRODUCT RELEASE DATEAPPROXIMATELY Q3 – Q4, 2022
ARTISTS
The 1/6th scale Clone Trooper™ (Chrome Version) Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Clone Trooper in Star Wars
- One (1) beautifully crafted Clone Trooper helmet (Phase 1)
- One (1) interchangeable Clone Trooper helmet (Phase 2)
- Specially applied shiny silver chrome painted armor
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of hands for holding gun
- One (1) relaxed left hand
- One (1) opened right hand
- Three (3) gesture hands

Costume:
- One (1) finely crafted Clone Trooper armor
- One (1) black colored and multi textured fabric under-suit
- One (1) utility belt
- One (1) pair of boots

Weapons:
- One (1) blaster rifle
- One (1) blaster pistol

Accessories:
- One (1) magnetically attachable jetpack
- Specially designed figure stand with character nameplate

Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2022

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2022 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: CLONE TROOPER (CHROME VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11740
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: CLONE TROOPER (CHROME VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 21026
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: CLONE TROOPER (CHROME VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3702
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: CLONE TROOPER (CHROME VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4657
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: CLONE TROOPER (CHROME VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5603
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: CLONE TROOPER (CHROME VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6569
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: CLONE TROOPER (CHROME VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7547
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: CLONE TROOPER (CHROME VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8517
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: CLONE TROOPER (CHROME VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9500
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: CLONE TROOPER (CHROME VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10476
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: CLONE TROOPER (CHROME VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11741
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: CLONE TROOPER (CHROME VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12432

#newproduct #HotToys #StarWars #CloneTrooper #Chrome #Sci-Fi #movie

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yep, someone's jumping the shark again. Remember when they did this with regular Stormtroopers. There were some in metallic colors, and there was another one Ming china style. Smile The figures are, of course, beautiful, but I feel they should be developing new product, not coming up with goofy colors for existing ones.

csyeung

csyeung
Sometimes I wonder when they do these if they are trying to tap into the designer toy market where different patterns and colorways are popular.

Ovy

Ovy
I guess they would have survived much longer if they were covered in pure Beskar. Or maybe it's an adaptive stealth armor mimicking the surroundings. But that would mean warfare in Star Wars would advance which does not make sense.

I think the look great, probably cool if photographed in colored light.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
GubernatorFan wrote:Yep, someone's jumping the shark again. Remember when they did this with regular Stormtroopers. There were some in metallic colors, and there was another one Ming china style. Smile The figures are, of course, beautiful, but I feel they should be developing new product, not coming up with goofy colors for existing ones.

In fairness, Captain Phasma had the silver chrome armor, so it's not really like a goofy color, or weird like the Ming china style. I don't remember if there was any explanation that defined hers as unique, or whether it could reasonably be implied that somewhere sometime there could be a whole elite squadron of troopers in silver chrome.

It isn't screen specific but not out of bounds either; and yeah, HT is very good at making these metallic chrome polishes, so it should look impressive in hand. Unless actually it's too good: if silver chrome goes so far as to be mirror-like, it could look silly reflecting any objects in the room.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:It isn't screen specific but not out of bounds either; and yeah, HT is very good at making these metallic chrome polishes, so it should look impressive in hand.  Unless actually it's too good: if silver chrome goes so far as to be mirror-like, it could look silly reflecting any objects in the room.

Well, it is not out of bounds if one considers Phasma a precedent, which is dubious, as her place is in subsequent times in the Sequel Trilogy, itself dubiously canon (for me, anyway). At any rate you're right -- I'm sure the product would be nicely done in and of itself; and that they should not be too reflective, although the photos suggest a matte finish that should help. But, again, they are taking a shortcut, to make money while not really offering an actual additional product (or one truly relevant to the franchise at hand).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum