OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Fire Point Toys: 1/6 Investigator of the Independent Commission Against Corruption of Hong Kong - Luk Sir #FPT001

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Fire Point Toys: 1/6 FPT001 Hong Kong Independent Commission Against Corruption Investigator : Luk Sir

Product List:
Exquisite head carving
Asian prime body
Suit set
Neck ID sleeve
Black leather shoes
Black socks
wristwatch
Bracelet
Three handstyles

NEW PRODUCT: Fire Point Toys: 1/6 Investigator of the Independent Commission Against Corruption of Hong Kong - Luk Sir #FPT001 16503611
NEW PRODUCT: Fire Point Toys: 1/6 Investigator of the Independent Commission Against Corruption of Hong Kong - Luk Sir #FPT001 16503714
NEW PRODUCT: Fire Point Toys: 1/6 Investigator of the Independent Commission Against Corruption of Hong Kong - Luk Sir #FPT001 16503914
NEW PRODUCT: Fire Point Toys: 1/6 Investigator of the Independent Commission Against Corruption of Hong Kong - Luk Sir #FPT001 16504113
NEW PRODUCT: Fire Point Toys: 1/6 Investigator of the Independent Commission Against Corruption of Hong Kong - Luk Sir #FPT001 16504214
NEW PRODUCT: Fire Point Toys: 1/6 Investigator of the Independent Commission Against Corruption of Hong Kong - Luk Sir #FPT001 16504215
NEW PRODUCT: Fire Point Toys: 1/6 Investigator of the Independent Commission Against Corruption of Hong Kong - Luk Sir #FPT001 16504312
NEW PRODUCT: Fire Point Toys: 1/6 Investigator of the Independent Commission Against Corruption of Hong Kong - Luk Sir #FPT001 16504412
NEW PRODUCT: Fire Point Toys: 1/6 Investigator of the Independent Commission Against Corruption of Hong Kong - Luk Sir #FPT001 16504511
NEW PRODUCT: Fire Point Toys: 1/6 Investigator of the Independent Commission Against Corruption of Hong Kong - Luk Sir #FPT001 16504611
NEW PRODUCT: Fire Point Toys: 1/6 Investigator of the Independent Commission Against Corruption of Hong Kong - Luk Sir #FPT001 16504710
NEW PRODUCT: Fire Point Toys: 1/6 Investigator of the Independent Commission Against Corruption of Hong Kong - Luk Sir #FPT001 16504810

#newproduct #FirePointToys #Investigator #IndependentCommissionAgainstCorruption #HongKong #LukSir #male #Chinese #movie-based

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think this is the Chinese version of 007 -- without having any knowledge at all about the source movie. Smile

Theflyingman

No idea what the material is, but headsculpt is based of Louis Koo, if anyone is interested.

csyeung

csyeung
I haven't been following my HK movies, so not sure which specific movie it's from either. He plays a lot of plain clothes cop roles so your guess is as good as any heh.Instantly recognizable to me as Louis Koo though so good job on likeness.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum