OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Kung Fu Goddess Cheongsam Accessories Pack SET074 (with head carving)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Note:Body is not included. Does not contain prime bodies It is recommended to wear with TBLeague Middle Chest Muscle Female Primer PLMB2017-S22A White Complexion Product Details: Realistic head sculpture Head carving*1 Earrings Earrings *1 Cheongsam Cheongsam *1 Panties Panty *1 Scarf *1 Bracelet Wristband Shoes Boots *1 pair Fan *1 Hand-shaped Hand*8

cheongsam - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Kung Fu Goddess Cheongsam Accessories Pack SET074 (with head carving) 16162813
cheongsam - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Kung Fu Goddess Cheongsam Accessories Pack SET074 (with head carving) 16162911
cheongsam - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Kung Fu Goddess Cheongsam Accessories Pack SET074 (with head carving) 16163511
cheongsam - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Kung Fu Goddess Cheongsam Accessories Pack SET074 (with head carving) 16163610
cheongsam - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Kung Fu Goddess Cheongsam Accessories Pack SET074 (with head carving) 16163810
cheongsam - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Kung Fu Goddess Cheongsam Accessories Pack SET074 (with head carving) 16164011
cheongsam - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Kung Fu Goddess Cheongsam Accessories Pack SET074 (with head carving) 16164110
cheongsam - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Kung Fu Goddess Cheongsam Accessories Pack SET074 (with head carving) 16164310
cheongsam - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Kung Fu Goddess Cheongsam Accessories Pack SET074 (with head carving) 16164410

#newproduct #SuperDuck #KungFuGoddess #headsculpt #cheongsam #clothing #accessory

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I really dig this head sculpt. I get a real 60s (Matt Helm/Derek Flint) spy film vibe, or Fu Manchu. Very cool.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

cheongsam - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Kung Fu Goddess Cheongsam Accessories Pack SET074 (with head carving) C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I like the head sculpt too, even if it seems slightly stylized. The hair is interesting, the dress beautiful. Very neat. I think I've gained a slightly greater appreciation of Super Duck after their "Valentine" heads (which I like even more).

gooboo

Looks nice. I'm sure it will make some collectors happy when it releases years from now Laughing

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
gooboo wrote:Looks nice. I'm sure it will make some collectors happy when it releases years from now Laughing

Probably around 2024.

cheongsam - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Kung Fu Goddess Cheongsam Accessories Pack SET074 (with head carving) C8485110

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Thats Chun-Li, from Street Fighter. The latest game has a evening gown costume option for her.

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
The headsculpt looks great. I like the handshaped hands too (a bit of a joke, but it's nice too see some hands with other poses than the standard ones).

Toucans In The Wild

Toucans In The Wild
ZeroDelta wrote:Thats Chun-Li, from Street Fighter. The latest game has a evening gown costume option for her.

Yea I was thinking of that. Can totally kitbash a Chun-li. I would look for the usual blue clothing and use that head and hands.

csyeung

csyeung
I was thinking it looked like chun-li but haven't been following the franchise lately. I thought it was from some other fighting game. Missing her signature thicker legs. Of course, tbleague doesn't make any body suitible for her.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
csyeung wrote:Missing her signature thicker legs. Of course, tbleague doesn't make any body suitible for her.

Let's hope IconiQ solves that problem soon. I'm already preparing my wallet for a possible Chun-Li from them.

As for the set announce on this topic, it's really cool that they included exclusive hands, hope they do this more often. The HS is the highlight for me, just beautiful. As for the dress, I loved the design but didn't like the material used on the golden part, it leaves the cloth stiff, doesn't let the dress drape naturally.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
FreakinLobster wrote:
csyeung wrote:Missing her signature thicker legs. Of course, tbleague doesn't make any body suitible for her.

Let's hope IconiQ solves that problem soon. I'm already preparing my wallet for a possible Chun-Li from them.

As for the set announce on this topic, it's really cool that they included exclusive hands, hope they do this more often. The HS is the highlight for me, just beautiful. As for the dress, I loved the design but didn't like the material used on the golden part, it leaves the cloth stiff, doesn't let the dress drape naturally.

My wallet feels the exact same way. I think it is safe to assume too that Ken is next for IconiQ, which means my poor wallet will have him to deal with prior to Chun-Li. Shocked Shocked Shocked

I like the head sculpt as well, but not as Chun-Li. I just don't think the resemblance is there, unless I try hard to see it. May just be me. I would like to see it in hand though, as that may change my mind.

csyeung

csyeung
MeMyself&I wrote:
FreakinLobster wrote:

My wallet feels the exact same way. I think it is safe to assume too that Ken is next for IconiQ, which means my poor wallet will have him to deal with prior to Chun-Li. Shocked Shocked Shocked

I like the head sculpt as well, but not as Chun-Li. I just don't think the resemblance is there, unless I try hard to see it. May just be me. I would like to see it in hand though, as that may change my mind.

Yea me too, I hope the iconiq line goes well, Looking forward to a chun li and cammy from them.

Kallor8

I thought it was Leifang for a second, but it's the "Covert Operations" costume for Chun-Li.

Toucans In The Wild

Toucans In The Wild
csyeung wrote:I was thinking it looked like chun-li but haven't been following the franchise lately. I thought it was from some other fighting game. Missing her signature thicker legs. Of course, tbleague doesn't make any body suitible for her.

How about S23B? Still would need thicker legs though. Way thicker Embarassed

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Personally, I never cared for the original, overly-muscled, masculine build of the female characters for these video game characters — it made them look stupid. I’m all for a woman with muscles, but man bodies with boobs is just dumb to me.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
If Chun-Li would skip leg day once in awhile this would be easier to find a body that works!

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
What about the newer bodies, the S46/47? They seem to have thicker legs and broader hips, though they don't have defined muscles... The thing is this body has small breasts and ChunLi is on the mid/big size. Though in the recent SF6 trailers, she seemed to have made breast reduction surgery. Her thunder legs with the tiny feet are even more disproportionate now, IMO. I liked her new SF6 outfit design a lot.

csyeung

csyeung
Toucans In The Wild wrote:
csyeung wrote:I was thinking it looked like chun-li but haven't been following the franchise lately. I thought it was from some other fighting game. Missing her signature thicker legs. Of course, tbleague doesn't make any body suitible for her.

How about S23B? Still would need thicker legs though. Way thicker Embarassed

I believe they are using 22A in the pics which is the pale version of 23

Diana

Diana
I have no connection to the character so won't buy her, but she is absolutely gorgeous, and if they release her as a 1/12 like they did with Tifa, I will cave. Very Happy

crispyorange

crispyorange
Got this a few days ago, funny how every pre-order thru the past year all arrived around these weeks lol! Here's some pics~
BTW, her feet joints aren't holding very well, it's not "loose", but she starts leaning after a few minutes and then falls over...anyone have a fix for this? I heard some put acrylic medium in the sockets?

cheongsam - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Kung Fu Goddess Cheongsam Accessories Pack SET074 (with head carving) Img_9114
cheongsam - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Kung Fu Goddess Cheongsam Accessories Pack SET074 (with head carving) Img_9113
cheongsam - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Kung Fu Goddess Cheongsam Accessories Pack SET074 (with head carving) Img_9115

csyeung

csyeung
There are several tricks you can try. I'm not sure how well the acrylic would work on tbleague ball joints as they are metal.

You can also try to heat up the feet and then pinch them around the peg until it cools. This can possibly provide a tighter fit. You can also put a bit of cotton inside the peg hole to create a tighter fit. A bit of blue tack inside can also help. Seems you just need a tighter fit. The acrylic serves a similar purpose, as long as it can coat and stay on the peg. Hope that helps.

crispyorange

crispyorange
csyeung wrote:There are several tricks you can try. I'm not sure how well the acrylic would work on tbleague ball joints as they are metal.

You can also try to heat up the feet and then pinch them around the peg until it cools. This can possibly provide a tighter fit. You can also put a bit of cotton inside the peg hole to create a tighter fit. A bit of blue tack inside can also help. Seems you just need a tighter fit. The acrylic serves a similar purpose, as long as it can coat and stay on the peg. Hope that helps.

Thanks, I'll give those a try. Although it's kinda hilarious Chunli keeps falling flat on her face lol

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Woah, this HS is stunning. The whole set came out pretty nice, way better than I was expecting. Do you think this dress would fit the S47 body, with broader hips?

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Nice looking figure. As far as the ankles one of the things you can do is use plumbers tape around the ball joint. (It’s silver/reflective almost). You peel off a paper backing on the sticky part. You won’t need much. I keep a large role on hand mainly for this purpose; just cut off a tiny bit. It still allows for movement, and doesn’t wear off as long as you get it as smooth as possible (ie, no wrinkles).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cheongsam - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Kung Fu Goddess Cheongsam Accessories Pack SET074 (with head carving) 1f10

crispyorange

crispyorange
FreakinLobster wrote:Woah, this HS is stunning. The whole set came out pretty nice, way better than I was expecting. Do you think this dress would fit the S47 body, with broader hips?

It'll fit...BUT it'll probably be a pain in the ass to put on. Already had a tough time putting it on the S22A!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum