OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 10]

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Lexi is one of the old Phicen models with plastic skeleton. She likes to travel.

Here she is on Fuerteventura in february 2014.

She is sitting on the pier and looking across the sea.

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2090112

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2090111

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2090113

Next she took a look between the rocks of which the pier was made
My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2090211

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2090212

It was too deep down for her to climb, so she just took a look.

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2090210

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2090213

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2090214

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice. She’d better be careful she doesn’t fall in. Wink

He who dies with the most toys wins!

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen C8485110

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Stryker2011 wrote:Nice. She’d better be careful she doesn’t fall in. Wink
Thank you. She didn't fall in. But since it was too high to jump in, she moved along the coast and between the rocks she found a small puddle, where she tested the water

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2090215

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2090217

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2090218

It was too cold, so she just enjoyed the view
My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2090220

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2090219

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'm glad you went ahead and made the thread. The photos look great, and there is just something special about good outdoors photos with sixth-scale figures. With the puddle, it looks like she was looking for something... a lost jewel, a fish? Smile

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
GubernatorFan wrote:I'm glad you went ahead and made the thread. The photos look great, and there is just something special about good outdoors photos with sixth-scale figures. With the puddle, it looks like she was looking for something... a lost jewel, a fish? Smile
Thanks. Indeed she was, so that's well caught.

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2090222

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2090221

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2090223

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2090224

Oh. She's a PLMB2013-17 tan.

davidd

davidd
This is an excellent costume you've created for your Lexi figure. It looks quite realistic and fits well, allowing a full range of motion.

I don't know how practical those boots would be for climbing around on rocks, but she makes it work... and they look good, so who cares, right?
Razz

The face sculpt is gorgeous. Did that come with the body when you originally purchased it?

How has Lexi held up over the years? Is she still traveling? Still having adventures? Still... intact?

It is quite conveniently coincidental that you have posted this topic. I am heading out on a little adventure here in a few days, and I was debating on whether to try taking a TBLeague seamless figure along. Your post featuring Lexi's travel adventures has helped me finalize that decision; yes, a seamless fig (S26) will now be joining me on the road!

I'm hoping to see more of Lexi's adventures!

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
davidd wrote:This is  an excellent costume you've created for your Lexi figure. It looks quite realistic and fits well, allowing a full range of motion.

I don't know how practical those boots would be for climbing around on rocks, but she makes it work... and they look good, so who cares, right?
Razz

The face sculpt is gorgeous. Did that come with the body when you originally purchased it?

How has Lexi held up over the years? Is she still traveling? Still having adventures? Still... intact?

It is quite conveniently coincidental that you have posted this topic. I am heading out on a little adventure here in a few days, and I was debating on whether to try taking a TBLeague seamless figure along. Your post featuring Lexi's travel adventures has helped me finalize that decision; yes, a seamless fig (S26) will now be joining me on the road!

I'm hoping to see more of Lexi's adventures!
Thank you. The facesculpt came with the body. I've got two of them actualy, since the first body broke down at the end of this trip (the plastic skeletons break easily). I got a replacement then, which held up fairly well until this summer. She's still travelling, now I'm looking for a replacementbody though (as I wrote in my introductionary post, which you've read by now).

This outfit I bought as separate parts. The jeans were long jeans, which I cut below the knees, because the boots didn't fit over it. The boots didn't hold up, which is a shame, because they were awesome. Also a pain to get on her, since I had to undo the lace, put the socket in, and then tie the lace again. Which takes some time to do. She got replacements though. She acquired various outfits over the years. More pics will follow. Since I've got loads of them, I reckon it will take a month or two to post them all.

She is quite adventurous, she tends to climb on all sorts of things, always looking for the higher ground. It's very nice to have such a companion travelling with you, i'd recommend it to anyone. I'm looking forward to see your pictures.

She didn't catch any of the fish (although this year she went on a few fishing trips). She moved closer to the see. A bit too close even.
My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2090227

So she sought a higher ground, to enjoy the view.
My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2090226

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2090225

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2090230

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2090228

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2090229

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2090231

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2090233

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2090232

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Some great shots. Between the angle and poses in some of the photos, they could be a real person.

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oh, these are great! I can tell you must have taken a lot of time posing the figure and composing the shots. For one of the older Phicens, you made her look very realistic indeed. Thanks for sharing! Smile

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Very cool, she looks great! Very Happy

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Thank you all!

She admired the flowers in the garden.
My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2090234

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2090243

And then she waited for me to take her to the coast again.
My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2090235

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2090238

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2090237

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2090240

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2090242

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2090241

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2090245

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2090244

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2090310

brassco

brassco
nice, you are using the HS that is on my wish list.

I've never done any photo shootings outside my home...I've always worried about how others might view me if they caught me playing with dolls!

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
brassco wrote:nice, you are using the HS that is on my wish list.

I've never done any photo shootings outside my home...I've always worried about how others might view me if they caught me playing with dolls!
Thank you.

I don't know if this headsculpt is still available. It's from 2013. As I mentioned I've got two of them, but I don't think I want to part with either one (there are some small differences between the two: the second I got had lighter eyebrows and the brown of her eyes is a lighter).

Usually I do the shoots on places where it's not busy and I start them when there are no people around. Sometimes there have been some passersby.

She likes to watch the waves crashing on the shore (as you can see it was windy).
My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2110312

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2110310

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2110311

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2110315

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2110314

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2110313

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2110316

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2110317

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2110318

davidd

davidd
I like the ocean photos. I used to live very near the sea, but now I am far inland, a thousand miles from the nearest ocean.

As I mentioned, your photos have inspired me to take a TBLeague seamless figure on my next trip... which starts tomorrow!

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
davidd wrote:I like the ocean photos. I used to live very near the sea, but now I am far inland, a thousand miles from the nearest ocean.

As I mentioned, your photos have inspired me to take a TBLeague seamless figure on my next trip... which starts tomorrow!
Thank you Very Happy I'm looking forward to the pics.

Here's some more from that trip to Fuerteventura.
My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2110319

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2110320

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2110319

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2130312

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2130311

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2130310

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2130313

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2130315

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2130314

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Cool photos and nice view of the sea.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen 1f60e

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Thank you.

Some more of her between the rocks.
My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2130316

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2130318

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2130317

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2130319

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2130411

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2130410

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2130413

And at the harbor
My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2130414

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2130412

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice photos. The windswept pic looks pretty cool. Great location.

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Stryker2011 wrote:Nice photos. The windswept pic looks pretty cool. Great location.
Thanks. Sometimes her hair is all over the place.
All these pictures were taken in Caleta de Fuste on Fuerteventura.

The last of this holiday, on the last day it was raining, so we stayed in:
My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2150410

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2150412

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2150411

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2150414

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2150413

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2150415

The one where there's a reflection of her in the window, reminded me that I got a similar one of her at home, when I just got the outfit:
My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P2010110

And sitting on a shelf:
My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P1310110

Ovy

Ovy
Welcome! Great shots, the windswept hair and wave power looks great snd very atmospheric togethet.

Actually had planned to be in Spain in May, but well. One day I want to bring some figures to the Mediterranean too.

The indoor pics are very moody too, like the catalogue watching one the most.

csyeung

csyeung
Some very cool outdoor casual pics!

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Thank you both.

Some pictures of her in august 2014, admiring the view at the Mosel valley
My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P7250311

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P7250313

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P7250310

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P7250316

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P7250315

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P7250317

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P7250319

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Really cute figure, and great photos! I especially love all the ones by the sea. They work so well and the background totally looks to scale. Totally captures that laid back travel feel too!

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Thank you. She is indeed very cute.

Her next trip brought her to the Viaduct de Garabit in France, which was a bit of a challenge because the viaduct is very big, and Lexi small. She also visited a castle in the same region.

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P8100510

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P8100610

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P8100611

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P8100612

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P8100613

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P8140610

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen P8140611

Valiarde

Valiarde
She is really travelling a lot. Smile Nice pics, like real life. I like taking a figure with me on vacation, too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 10]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum