OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lexi and Allison on holiday - update 28 mar - Back home

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
The morning after the rescue it was sunny and warm outside, so Lexi and Allison decided to have breakfast in the morning sun.
During breakfast Allison told Lexi the story about how she ended up stuck in our backyard.

Lexi and Allison on holiday - update 28 mar - Back home Img_2515

A little while after Allison finished her story, Lexi got a phonecall.
Lexi and Allison on holiday - update 28 mar - Back home Img_2518

Hi, this is Lexi....That's wonderful!....Uh, something came up, so I haven't left yet....I'll tell you later....Where did you say?....Yeah, that should be possible....I'll leave as soon as I can....I hope to get there tonight, it's a long trip....Yeah. I'll keep in touch. Talk to you soon. Bye.
Lexi and Allison on holiday - update 28 mar - Back home Img_2519

During Lexi's phonecall Allison spaced out a bit.
Lexi and Allison on holiday - update 28 mar - Back home Img_2516

After the call Lexi said "I have to leave, I was going to meet a friend today."
"Right now?" Allison asked.
"As soon as possible," Lexi replied.
"But what about me then? My car is still stuck! I can't get it out there myself. You said you'd help me with that. And I need to get a new map first," Allison complained, with a slight vibration in her voice.
"Hm. I guess I did say I'd help you. We should be able to tow it away with my car, but that'll take more time than I can spend right now," she looked doubtful.
"But what I am going to do then?" Allison sounded unsecure.
After some thought Lexi sighed and hesitantly said: "I guess you could come with me."
"Sounds great!", Allison replied enthusiastically, either not noticing the doubt in Lexi's voice, or just ignoring it.
"You'd better get into your regular clothes for the trip, they should be dry now. I don't think it's a good idea to go around driving in that bikini. Besides that it also looks like you've got a wardrobe malfunction. When you've changed, get your bag and then we'll leave."
Lexi and Allison on holiday - update 28 mar - Back home Img_2514

"Oh, my, that is so embarrasing," Allison said and went off to change into her clothes and get her bag.
Lexi and Allison on holiday - update 28 mar - Back home Img_2517

Lexi didn't waste any time and had already put her bag in the back of the car, while she waited for Allison.
Lexi and Allison on holiday - update 28 mar - Back home Img_2522

"Ah, finally, there you are. Put your bag in the back of the car," Lexi said impatiently.
Lexi and Allison on holiday - update 28 mar - Back home Img_2520

Lexi got into the car, and while she got settled, she looked back at Allison "What's taking you so long, just put it in."
"But the baggagecompartment is so small, it barely fits in here. And I don't want to lose it, it's the only stuff I've got with me," Allison replied, and she asked. "Why didn't you change? Won't you get cold?" "I've go my jacket in my bag, I'll be fine."
Lexi and Allison on holiday - update 28 mar - Back home Img_2521

When she had the bag safely in the back, Allison climbed into the car. "It's a bit narrow here," she complained.
"You fit in perfectly fine last night, and the car hasn't gotten smaller overnight."
Lexi and Allison on holiday - update 28 mar - Back home Img_2524

Lexi and Allison on holiday - update 28 mar - Back home Img_2523

Allison got settled too. She found a map in the glovecompartiment and said happily, "Hey look, there's a map. I can give directions now, so we don't get lost."
"Yeah, right," Lexi answered, while she rolled her eyes and hit the throttle.
Lexi and Allison on holiday - update 28 mar - Back home Img_2525

And off they went.
Lexi and Allison on holiday - update 28 mar - Back home Img_2526

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL they bicker like an old married couple.

davidd

davidd
Looks like Lexi is stuck with a new friend... and permanent room-mate... whether she wants to be or not!
Razz

I haven't seen that particular "wardrobe malfunction" with the plastic bikinis before! Those outfits are full of surprises!

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
What is so important that Lexi is in such a hurry?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
This seems like a new “friendship” that isn’t going to end well. Needy and intrusive isn’t a good look on anyone.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Lexi and Allison on holiday - update 28 mar - Back home C8485110

Diana

Diana
Oh! Exciting! Who are they meeting?! Happy to find out! Very Happy

I have that same green top btw. I love it! Looks a little different on an S33 though. ^^

Shame about the panties, but hey, made for a funny moment. Smile

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
GubernatorFan wrote:LOL they bicker like an old married couple.
Yes, they seem to do.

You got to admit that Allison's trackrecord in getting her directions right is less than stellar, so Lexi's reaction to Allison wanting to give directions is understandable.

davidd wrote:Looks like Lexi is stuck with a new friend... and permanent room-mate... whether she wants to be or not!
Razz

I haven't seen that particular "wardrobe malfunction" with the plastic bikinis before! Those outfits are full of surprises!
I knew that the bikinis wouldn't last (I read some comments about them). I only noticed after taking the first pictures, that it was tearing, so I decided to include it in the story.

Gizems nice Kittens wrote:What is so important that Lexi is in such a hurry?
Because she has a long way to travel.

Stryker2011 wrote:This seems like a new “friendship” that isn’t going to end well. Needy and intrusive isn’t a good look on anyone.
This is the first part of a long story (I think with almost 200 pictures, and probably 15-20 episodes), so you'll have to have some patience for it to end.

I'm not going to give spoilers, except that it will include funny and exciting moments, lovely scenery and some cliffhangers.

Diana wrote:Oh! Exciting! Who are they meeting?! Happy to find out! Very Happy

I have that same green top btw. I love it! Looks a little different on an S33 though. ^^

Shame about the panties, but hey, made for a funny moment. Smile
Thank you. The green top is indeed very nice Smile

I noticed I forgot to include one picture in the first post, so that is updated. Now the story continues.

Lexi was in a hurry because it was a long way to drive. After a few hours driving Allison had fallen asleep in the car. Lexi stopped on a parkingplace to take a rest. She woke up Allison. And at a picnictable they took a short rest. During that Allison called her parents to explain that she was with a friend.

Lexi and Allison on holiday - update 28 mar - Back home Img_2610

Lexi and Allison on holiday - update 28 mar - Back home Img_2617

Lexi and Allison on holiday - update 28 mar - Back home Img_2611

Lexi and Allison on holiday - update 28 mar - Back home Img_2612

Lexi and Allison on holiday - update 28 mar - Back home Img_2613

Lexi and Allison on holiday - update 28 mar - Back home Img_2615

Lexi and Allison on holiday - update 28 mar - Back home Img_2614

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Laughing This is typical of Allison. Holds the phone with the antenna down. I wonder if she has reached her parents.

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Very cute! I would have soooo gotten an S35 body if it came with detachable feet. I've learned my lesson however about non-detachable feet so I guess I'll just have to hope to find the head sculpt parted out someplace.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice fit with the picnic table. But what are those huge vehicles in the background? Wink

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great pics! loved all the small props too!

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Gizems nice Kittens wrote:Laughing This is typical of Allison. Holds the phone with the antenna down. I wonder if she has reached her parents.
I wonder most about her parents reaction of her going away with a stranger.

ThePhotogsBlog wrote:Very cute!  I would have soooo gotten an S35 body if it came with detachable feet.  I've learned my lesson however about non-detachable feet so I guess I'll just have to hope to find the head sculpt parted out someplace.  
Thanks! She is very cute indeed.
GubernatorFan wrote:Nice fit with the picnic table. But what are those huge vehicles in the background? Wink
Thanks! I guess they're the ancestors of the machines BAMComix' Chloey discovered.

BAMComix wrote:Great pics! loved all the small props too!
Thanks! I found a set of Barbie garden furniture. There are some more things in store.

After their stop they went on to meet Lexi's friend.
Lexi and Allison on holiday - update 28 mar - Back home Img_2623

Allison greeted her enthusiastically "Hi Bernadette! That's a nice car you have. It's the same color as mine. How was your trip?"
"Hi Lexi and Allison, Now I am glad that we can see each other after this long trip over hill and dale. Curve after curve, sometimes left and sometimes right. I also have Gizem with me for a surprise, she is our boss and was already here in the area for other reasons. Now she wanted to take the opportunity to get to know you."
Lexi and Allison on holiday - update 28 mar - Back home Img_2619

Allison said, "Hi Gizem. Wow, you've got a cat. Can I hold her for a minute? She's so cute!"
"Hello you two beautiful people. My name is Gizem and I would like to take the opportunity to welcome you on behalf of Gizem's nice kittens. I'm glad that we got in touch. Take the little kitten as a welcome present."
Lexi replied: "Nice to meet you. Thanks for the kitten. She's adorable. We'll take good care of her."
Lexi and Allison on holiday - update 28 mar - Back home Img_2620

Then Bernadette joined Lexi und Allison on their trip. Gizem however returned home. It was already late when they came to the Bed and Breakfast they were staying in, so they went straight to bed.
Lexi and Allison on holiday - update 28 mar - Back home Img_2622

The next morning Bernadette was up early, but Lexi and Allison were tired from the trip and wanted to sleep some more.
Lexi and Allison on holiday - update 28 mar - Back home Img_2621

Bernadette explored their room, and there was a bird in a cage.
Lexi and Allison on holiday - update 28 mar - Back home Img_2627

Lexi and Allison on holiday - update 28 mar - Back home Img_2626

Lexi and Allison on holiday - update 28 mar - Back home Img_2625

She took it out for a ride, but unfortunately with her on it, the bird couldn't fly.

Lexi and Allison on holiday - update 28 mar - Back home Img_2628

Lexi and Allison on holiday - update 28 mar - Back home Img_2629

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I see what you did there... them meeting a friend and you meeting a friend. However, given what we've learned of the backstory of Gizem's organization, I wonder if there isn't a darker twist coming and whether Allison's parents shouldn't have been worried about their daughter going with a stranger indeed...

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Who wants to accuse us of something evil?
We are all good flower children cheers

davidd

davidd
GubernatorFan wrote:However, given what we've learned of the backstory of Gizem's organization, I wonder if there isn't a darker twist coming and whether Allison's parents shouldn't have been worried about their daughter going with a stranger indeed...

"Well, gee, dad! You're always telling me that you worked your way through college!" Razz

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Nice shots, the cars are interesting, they are like those smart cars that are really small.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Lexi and Allison on holiday - update 28 mar - Back home 1f60e

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Very intriguing story story line with a cool twist, did not see that one coming.

Diana

Diana
Gotta love crossovers!
Though I do hope it's a social visit and not a professional one...

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Bernadette did not hand over any money afterwards. Unless the minx worked on its own account.

I will have to talk to her about who is really Eva's father.

Gizem

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
GubernatorFan wrote:I see what you did there... them meeting a friend and you meeting a friend. However, given what we've learned of the backstory of Gizem's organization, I wonder if there isn't a darker twist coming and whether Allison's parents shouldn't have been worried about their daughter going with a stranger indeed...
Well, Lexi's phonecall did point to her meeting a friend Wink And for your concerns, see Gizems nice Kittens' comment.

davidd wrote:"Well, gee, dad! You're always telling me that you worked your way through college!" Razz
lol!
Theboo-bomb wrote:Nice shots, the cars are interesting, they are like those smart cars that are really small.
Thank you! Indeed they are a bit like smart cars.

BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Very intriguing story story line with a cool twist, did not see that one coming.
Thank you!

Diana wrote:Gotta love crossovers!
Though I do hope it's a social visit and not a professional one...
Thanks. Time will tell...

Since Lexi and Allison were still sleeping, Bernadette left them a note and she took her car for a ride (because the bird didn't get her very far). She soon crossed the Saar river and a bit after that the  german-french border. There was a monument to indicate the border, but there was no border control. She took a moment there to study the sign. A bit further into France she found a nice park in Creutzwald, where she took a short rest.

Lexi and Allison on holiday - update 28 mar - Back home Img_2632

Lexi and Allison on holiday - update 28 mar - Back home Img_2710

Lexi and Allison on holiday - update 28 mar - Back home Img_2633

Lexi and Allison on holiday - update 28 mar - Back home Img_2631

Lexi and Allison on holiday - update 28 mar - Back home Img_2634

Lexi and Allison on holiday - update 28 mar - Back home Img_2711

Lexi and Allison on holiday - update 28 mar - Back home Img_2713

Lexi and Allison on holiday - update 28 mar - Back home Img_2712

Lexi and Allison on holiday - update 28 mar - Back home Img_2714

Lexi and Allison on holiday - update 28 mar - Back home Img_2717

Lexi and Allison on holiday - update 28 mar - Back home Img_2715

Lexi and Allison on holiday - update 28 mar - Back home Img_2716

As most of you know, Bernadette is Gizem nice Kittens' figure. These pictures are mine though.

Diana

Diana
Beautiful!!! The second picture and the last are my favorite. Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
In addition to the nice photos, I got to say (I know this is probably to Gizem's Kittens' credit) "Bernadette" seems like a really fitting name for this character -- there's just something about the face and look...

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I like the shot of her sitting with her legs crossed. Very natural.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Lexi and Allison on holiday - update 28 mar - Back home C8485110

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Diana wrote:Beautiful!!! The second picture and the last are my favorite. Smile
Thank you! I really like that second picture too. It captures Bernadette very well.

GubernatorFan wrote:In addition to the nice photos, I got to say (I know this is probably to Gizem's Kittens' credit) "Bernadette" seems like a really fitting name for this character -- there's just something about the face and look...
Thank you. Indeed the credits for the character go to Gizems nice Kittens.

Stryker2011 wrote:I like the shot of her sitting with her legs crossed. Very natural.
Thank you!

While Bernadette was on her trip, Lexi finally got out of bed. She stretched herself and noticed that Allison was waking up too.
Lexi and Allison on holiday - update 28 mar - Back home Img_2810

Lexi and Allison on holiday - update 28 mar - Back home Img_2812

Lexi and Allison on holiday - update 28 mar - Back home Img_2811

Lexi and Allison on holiday - update 28 mar - Back home Img_2814

Allison: "Mmmm. What time is it?"
"Ah, you're awake too. It's time to get up. I'm going to get dressed."
Lexi and Allison on holiday - update 28 mar - Back home Img_2813

"Wow, that's a really beautiful dress" Allison said.
"Thanks," Lexi replied. "With Bernadette wearing her leopard dress, I thought I'd change into something stylish too. Can you zip me up?"
"Sure. I don't have anything like that to wear with me. As you know, I didn't pack a lot of stuff."
Lexi and Allison on holiday - update 28 mar - Back home Img_2815

"You can borrow something from me, if you want to," Lexi suggested.
"Wow, that's great. Can I borrow this one? This looks nice."
"Sure, if it fits you."
Lexi and Allison on holiday - update 28 mar - Back home Img_2816

Allison tried it on, and happily said: "It fits! It's a shame your high heels don't fit me though."
"Yes. You'll have to do with your own shoes. Now where is Bernadette?"
"Ah, she left a note. It says she went sightseeing and expects to be back for a late lunch."
"Hm. That won't be long. Maybe we should get it ready then. I could eat something anyway."
Lexi and Allison on holiday - update 28 mar - Back home Img_2817

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks like they are about to have breakfast at a relatively fancy hotel.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum