OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: Set014 1/6 Scale Chun-Li costume set in 2 color styles

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
SuperDuck suggest to use Phicen Seamless Big Bust Suntan body

Product Details:
Head Sculpt* 1
Cheongsam *1
Belt
Wristband
High fork underwear

Swimsuit
Swimming pants
Boots *1
Stockings*1
Qigong wave
Hands*8

NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: Set014 1/6 Scale Chun-Li costume set in 2 color styles 13490011
NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: Set014 1/6 Scale Chun-Li costume set in 2 color styles 13491010
NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: Set014 1/6 Scale Chun-Li costume set in 2 color styles 13492111
NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: Set014 1/6 Scale Chun-Li costume set in 2 color styles 13493111
NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: Set014 1/6 Scale Chun-Li costume set in 2 color styles 13493812
NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: Set014 1/6 Scale Chun-Li costume set in 2 color styles 13494911
NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: Set014 1/6 Scale Chun-Li costume set in 2 color styles 13523710
NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: Set014 1/6 Scale Chun-Li costume set in 2 color styles 13524910
NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: Set014 1/6 Scale Chun-Li costume set in 2 color styles 13530210
NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: Set014 1/6 Scale Chun-Li costume set in 2 color styles 13535110
NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: Set014 1/6 Scale Chun-Li costume set in 2 color styles 13542910
NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: Set014 1/6 Scale Chun-Li costume set in 2 color styles 13543410
NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: Set014 1/6 Scale Chun-Li costume set in 2 color styles 13543910
NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: Set014 1/6 Scale Chun-Li costume set in 2 color styles 13545010
NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: Set014 1/6 Scale Chun-Li costume set in 2 color styles 13571610
NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: Set014 1/6 Scale Chun-Li costume set in 2 color styles 13572310
NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: Set014 1/6 Scale Chun-Li costume set in 2 color styles 13573011
NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: Set014 1/6 Scale Chun-Li costume set in 2 color styles 13583810
NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: Set014 1/6 Scale Chun-Li costume set in 2 color styles 13593110
NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: Set014 1/6 Scale Chun-Li costume set in 2 color styles 14122210

#newproduct #SuperDuck #ChunLi #headsculpt #clothing #female #accessory

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Did they just reuse their promo pics from the first time this was released?? We knew you could be lazy SD, but dang. Still my fav Chun-Li HS, so I will probably grab the blue one for reasons.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very pretty, for sure. Prefer version A.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Are they re-releasing this set... with no upgrades? I'm disappointed, since the Kasumi set was released 3 times and in every re-release, they improved something.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Looks like a straight re-release…same product number, same promo pics. It’s a very nice set. I have the pink version, but always wanted the blue.

Toucans In The Wild

Toucans In The Wild
Oh my god... I'm a fan of Chun Li and I'm salty to this day I missed out on a Chun Li by Medicom in like 2009. This one will be a must have for me!

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
The head sculpt is why I bought mine in the pink (couldn’t find the blue) as I came in very late to the party for this set. It’s easily my favorite Chun-Li sculpt! The outfit is gonna be tough to get on though if it’s the same overall design…I barely squeezed the s23 into it and that body has a smaller bust (to be fair, bust isn’t the issue here, it’s the dang hips and shoulders for the pink one).

However, as much as I do like the pink outfit, I have no interest in getting the blue one of this as I am holding out hope for Iconiq. I’m beyond stoked for Ryu and will throw my wallet through the screen when she ultimately comes.

rootleaf

rootleaf
For those who missed out:

Giantoy has the blue Chun-Li set in-stock at the moment.

https://giantoy.com/collections/released/products/1-6-super-duck-set014-combat-goddess-custom-kit

vspectra

Are there any pics of the released quality?

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
vspectra wrote:Are there any pics of the released quality?

Don’t have any pics of my original in pink, but I can tell you that the outfit is OK-ish quality. Not my favorite thing in the world. The head sculpt though is excellent and one of the better Chun-Li heads out there.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
vspectra wrote:Are there any pics of the released quality?

Try to google "Phicen Chun Li by Unicron9"
nice pics on deviantart.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
One thing I don't like much on this SuperDuck set is the boots. They seem weird.

Kinda unrelated to the topic:
I was watching the Unicron9's deviantart and saw a pretty cool figure that just caught my attention...

Oh, man... that Medicom Chun-li is incredible (not the 2.0). The stylized proportions of this figure inspired by the SF 3rd Strike and CvS sprites are just mind-blowing and the articulations is top-notch. She can strike impressive and complex poses, even the "Spinning Bird Kick" flawlessly, and still maintain great aesthetics. I don't know what sorcery Medicom made, but they nailed every aspect of it making a unique figure.
I bet that Medicom would sell this figure like crazy if they re-released it. How can a figure released back in 2009 stand the test of time so strong?

Michael even has a review of her:
http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_022009b.htm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum