OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Sacred Studio: 1/6 Constellation Legend - Virgo Guardian Shi Lian Hua - Brilliant Edition & Translucent Edition

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Sacred studio 1/6 scale Constellation legend series LCS001 Virgo guardian Shi lian hua Brilliant Edition
[Brilliant Edition] The surface of the armor worn by the characters is treated with an electroplating process, which makes the overall effect of the armor appear more glossy and bright.
List:
Head sculpt*1 (can replace 2 expressions with eyes open and eyes closed)
2-D Super-Flexible Female Seamless Body *1
Hands *6
Face crown*1
Breastplate*1
Shoulder Armor*1
Upper arm armor*2
Forearm armor *2
Waist skirt armor *1
Thigh armor*2
Calf armor*2
Feet *2
Magic sword*1
Pestle*1
Buddha beads*1
Cloak*1 (built-in steel wire can be DIY)
Leggings*1

NEW PRODUCT: Sacred Studio: 1/6 Constellation Legend - Virgo Guardian Shi Lian Hua - Brilliant Edition & Translucent Edition 14185010
NEW PRODUCT: Sacred Studio: 1/6 Constellation Legend - Virgo Guardian Shi Lian Hua - Brilliant Edition & Translucent Edition 14191610
NEW PRODUCT: Sacred Studio: 1/6 Constellation Legend - Virgo Guardian Shi Lian Hua - Brilliant Edition & Translucent Edition 14191710
NEW PRODUCT: Sacred Studio: 1/6 Constellation Legend - Virgo Guardian Shi Lian Hua - Brilliant Edition & Translucent Edition 14191810
NEW PRODUCT: Sacred Studio: 1/6 Constellation Legend - Virgo Guardian Shi Lian Hua - Brilliant Edition & Translucent Edition 14191910
NEW PRODUCT: Sacred Studio: 1/6 Constellation Legend - Virgo Guardian Shi Lian Hua - Brilliant Edition & Translucent Edition 14192110
NEW PRODUCT: Sacred Studio: 1/6 Constellation Legend - Virgo Guardian Shi Lian Hua - Brilliant Edition & Translucent Edition 14192310
NEW PRODUCT: Sacred Studio: 1/6 Constellation Legend - Virgo Guardian Shi Lian Hua - Brilliant Edition & Translucent Edition 14192410
NEW PRODUCT: Sacred Studio: 1/6 Constellation Legend - Virgo Guardian Shi Lian Hua - Brilliant Edition & Translucent Edition 14192510
NEW PRODUCT: Sacred Studio: 1/6 Constellation Legend - Virgo Guardian Shi Lian Hua - Brilliant Edition & Translucent Edition 14192711
NEW PRODUCT: Sacred Studio: 1/6 Constellation Legend - Virgo Guardian Shi Lian Hua - Brilliant Edition & Translucent Edition 14192810
NEW PRODUCT: Sacred Studio: 1/6 Constellation Legend - Virgo Guardian Shi Lian Hua - Brilliant Edition & Translucent Edition 14193010
NEW PRODUCT: Sacred Studio: 1/6 Constellation Legend - Virgo Guardian Shi Lian Hua - Brilliant Edition & Translucent Edition 14193110

Sacred studio 1/6 scale Constellation legend series LCS002 Virgo guardian Shi lian hua Translucent Edition
[Translucent Edition] The armor of the character in the Translucent Edition is made of transparent material, and the surface of the armor is painted by secondary spraying. Players can see through the translucent armor the looming veneer skin under the armor, and the visual effect will have different expressiveness under the influence of different ambient light.
List:
Head sculpt*1 (can replace 2 expressions with eyes open and eyes closed)
2-D Super-Flexible Female Seamless Body *1
Hands *6
Face crown*1
Breastplate*1
Shoulder Armor*1
Upper arm armor*2
Forearm armor *2
Waist skirt armor *1
Thigh armor*2
Calf armor*2
Feet *2
Magic sword*1
Pestle*1
Buddha beads*1
Cloak*1 (built-in steel wire can be DIY)
Leggings*1

NEW PRODUCT: Sacred Studio: 1/6 Constellation Legend - Virgo Guardian Shi Lian Hua - Brilliant Edition & Translucent Edition 14240815
NEW PRODUCT: Sacred Studio: 1/6 Constellation Legend - Virgo Guardian Shi Lian Hua - Brilliant Edition & Translucent Edition 14240914
NEW PRODUCT: Sacred Studio: 1/6 Constellation Legend - Virgo Guardian Shi Lian Hua - Brilliant Edition & Translucent Edition 14241013
NEW PRODUCT: Sacred Studio: 1/6 Constellation Legend - Virgo Guardian Shi Lian Hua - Brilliant Edition & Translucent Edition 14241112
NEW PRODUCT: Sacred Studio: 1/6 Constellation Legend - Virgo Guardian Shi Lian Hua - Brilliant Edition & Translucent Edition 14241315
NEW PRODUCT: Sacred Studio: 1/6 Constellation Legend - Virgo Guardian Shi Lian Hua - Brilliant Edition & Translucent Edition 14241410
NEW PRODUCT: Sacred Studio: 1/6 Constellation Legend - Virgo Guardian Shi Lian Hua - Brilliant Edition & Translucent Edition 14241512
NEW PRODUCT: Sacred Studio: 1/6 Constellation Legend - Virgo Guardian Shi Lian Hua - Brilliant Edition & Translucent Edition 14241811
NEW PRODUCT: Sacred Studio: 1/6 Constellation Legend - Virgo Guardian Shi Lian Hua - Brilliant Edition & Translucent Edition 14242012
NEW PRODUCT: Sacred Studio: 1/6 Constellation Legend - Virgo Guardian Shi Lian Hua - Brilliant Edition & Translucent Edition 14242110
NEW PRODUCT: Sacred Studio: 1/6 Constellation Legend - Virgo Guardian Shi Lian Hua - Brilliant Edition & Translucent Edition 14242210

#newproduct #SacredStudio #ConstellationLegend #Virgo #ShiLianHua #female #stylized #fantasy

valentin

valentin
Source: https://saintseiya.fandom.com/wiki/Virgo_Shaka

I prefer the originals.... lol, but this face & body app change is a cool trend too.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I’m not familiar with the source material, but It’s a beautiful figure overall.  On one hand, it’s a welcome change from the standard fare with the futuristic armor and unique head sculpt.

On the other hand, the proportions of the body seem exaggerated, even by 1/6 standards, and I wish the armor at least covered her breasts.  It’s such a cool design overall.  Was it really necessary to leave so much exposed?  (Yes, I know.  Rhetorical question.)  I’d leave the cape off.  Source material aside, it just doesn’t look like it belongs.

All in all, I think I’m in if the final product lines up with the promo pics.   If I’m going to start disqualifying figures based solely on exaggerated proportions and exposed breasts, I’d have to sell off half of my collection.   I just wonder how many collectors purchase these figures because of the overly sexualized aspects of the outfits, and how many purchase them in spite of the overtly sexualized aspects of the outfits.  I’m guessing I’m in the minority as usual.

csyeung

csyeung
I'm not familiar with this property, but I agree with Valentin after seeing his link, the fully armored version does look cooler! Not familiar with this company but the armor in this set looks stiff, as in the armor pieces look a bit thick on the figure to me.

Diana

Diana
Not at all my cup of tea, all things considered, but a striking design. If the armor came closer to the original and she wasn't so exposed and overly sexualized, then I'd be tempted.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
There is a way to lessen the overtly sexual aspect, if you like the armor design and the concept of the figure. You can use a bodysuit, like those VSToys 19XG38 (sleeveless) or 19XG37 (full sleeves). It will even be show accurate, since even the male ones use those bodysuits under the armor. You can even use a swimsuit to adjust the amount of skin shown. Jiaoudoll has some that even come with separate arm sleeves.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum