OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“You know what it is I love about being Spider-Man? Everything!”

Reprised his version of Spider-Man in the latest Spider-Man movie, Andrew Garfield’s surprise appearance has not only provided audience a big thrill but also driven incredible fan reactions in the epic Spider-Mans meet up during screenings!

Today, Hot Toys is bringing fans the hotly-anticipated 1/6th scale figure of The Amazing Spider-Man based on The Amazing Spider-Man 2.

Skillfully crafted based on Spider-Man/ Peter Parker’s screen appearance portrayed by Andrew Garfield in the movie, the figure features a Peter Parker head sculpt with stunning likeness, a masked head sculpt; a beautiful recreation of Spider-Man’s red and blue Classic Suit with black web impressions; highly-poseable body for his extreme acrobatic ability; accessories including spider-man mask, and assorted spider-web shooting effect parts.

The Amazing Spider-Man figure is a must have among your wall-crawler display!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS658
PRODUCT NAMETHE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 30CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESPETER PARKER HEAD SCULPT, NEWLY TAILORED SPIDER-MAN SUIT
PRODUCT RELEASE DATEAPPROXIMATELY Q3 – Q4, 2023
ARTISTS
The 1/6th scale The Amazing Spider-Man Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker/ Spider-Man in The Amazing Spider-Man 2
- One (1) Peter Parker head sculpt
- One (1) interchangeable masked head sculpt
- Body with 30 points of articulation
- Approximately 30cm tall
- Thirteen (13) pieces of interchangeable hands with black web pattern including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of open hands
- One (1) pair of hands for web shooting
- One (1) pair of hands for web swinging
- One (1) pair of finger pointing hands
- One (1) gesture left hand
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) newly tailored red and blue colored Spider-Man Suit embossed with black trims, web patterns and web shooters

Accessories:
- One (1) Spider-Man mask (not wearable on figure)
- Six (6) strings of spider web in different shapes and lengths (attachable to web shooters)
- One (1) open spider web effect accessory
- A specially designed figure stand with movie logo and character nameplate

Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2023

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© 2022 MARVEL © 2022 CPII. All Rights Reserved.
© 2022 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11788
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 21051
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3755
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4683
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5637
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6594
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7571
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8541
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9523
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10499
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11789

#newproduct #HotToys #AmazingSpider-Man2 #Spider-Man #male #movie #Marvel #comicbook

Diana

Diana
Ooph! My favorite Spiderman so far, since he was the first and only to have the right physique.
Simple and effective release. Bugger. Gonna have to think about this one...

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Great looking set, although I'm under the impression that this was the least-liked iteration of Spider-Man. This is a new one for Hot Toys, I think, but with so many many Spider-Man versions they've made, I find it a little hard to be interested.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Tempting, but I guess it’s been awhile since I watched this, that I’m not really seeing a lot of AG in the sculpt. I really liked him in Hacksaw Ridge (he should have won the Oscar for that movie).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum