OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck Set 077 A high school girl (Marin Kitagawa of Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo suru)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

valentin

valentin
Note: Body is not included.
Does not include body
It is recommended to match PHMB2019-S34PHMB2019-S35 1/6 white skin girl body

Product Details:
Realistic head carving Head carving x1
Earrings Earrings x1
Necklace x1
Tie Tie x1
Shirt x1
Bracelet Wristband x2
School Bag Bag x1
Charm Charm x1
Panties Pnties x1
Short skirt x1
Sock x1
Shoes Shoes x1

Copied from Google translate of the BBICN forums: https://bbs-bbicn-com.translate.goog/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=385989&extra=page%3D1&page=1&_x_tr_sl=zh-CN&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=sc

NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck Set 077 A high school girl (Marin Kitagawa of Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo suru) 15553410
NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck Set 077 A high school girl (Marin Kitagawa of Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo suru) 15552610
NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck Set 077 A high school girl (Marin Kitagawa of Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo suru) 15552810
NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck Set 077 A high school girl (Marin Kitagawa of Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo suru) 15553010
NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck Set 077 A high school girl (Marin Kitagawa of Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo suru) 15553110
NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck Set 077 A high school girl (Marin Kitagawa of Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo suru) 15553210
NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck Set 077 A high school girl (Marin Kitagawa of Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo suru) 15553310

Source material: https://sono-bisque-doll-wa-koi-wo-suru.fandom.com/wiki/Marin_Kitagawa

___________________________________________________________________________________

IMO: Here's what superduck failed in
• Lingere, japanese culture is built on teasing. Not blatant exposure of the nips, or pokies even. It's missing the bra.
• The head sculpt, this is totally a miss..... it's showing a lack of understanding of the source material. She looks like an eerie cheap sex doll. or knock off.
• The clothing is okay.
• The hands.... it should be sculpted as well, this is super ducky, they could have done it.
• Even acplay's interpretation of Goblin Slayer females were much better than this.

However, depending on the pricing.... lol, I might just buy it and kitbash another head and hands for it.

References:
NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck Set 077 A high school girl (Marin Kitagawa of Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo suru) Marin310
NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck Set 077 A high school girl (Marin Kitagawa of Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo suru) Kitaga10
NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck Set 077 A high school girl (Marin Kitagawa of Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo suru) Sono-b10
NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck Set 077 A high school girl (Marin Kitagawa of Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo suru) Kitaga11
NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck Set 077 A high school girl (Marin Kitagawa of Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo suru) Sample11

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
They seem to have captured the anime look in the sculpt,but they should have done some new hands like in the art you posted. Even DAM sculpted new hands for the two latest Claire Redfields. No interest, anyway.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck Set 077 A high school girl (Marin Kitagawa of Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo suru) C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'm with Mark, but I realize that a true connoisseur of this genre and a fan of this franchise is likely to be far more critical than us.

Adeno

Marin is one of my new favorite characters this year, she's so awesome and hilarious! I wish Super Duck made her teeth close as she smiles though, that's how she usually is in the show.

The hair also isn't as cute as her manga/anime style. It's probably because it's hard to capture the "portions" of hair in the animated style and translate it into real world, unless they use soft plastic for the hair. Still cute anyway.

The songs in the show are awesome, so cheerful lol!

TheLastYogiriFan

TheLastYogiriFan
Sorry for the bump, but do they plan on releasing Marin? Or are they redoing her?

Jepasch68

Jepasch68
Was the set ever sold?

valentin

valentin
Hard to say..... Super Duck been really slow on releases lately..... always good to add anything from 3-24 months to it's projected release date.

Jepasch68

Jepasch68
I would only buy the clothing set, I could do without the head.

Jepasch68

Jepasch68
Super Duck's head is quite nice. Unfortunately, she's not smiling. And the orange contact lenses are missing. I'm going to dye the ends of her hair orange.NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck Set 077 A high school girl (Marin Kitagawa of Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo suru) Img_2013

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Promising, but maybe a slightly smaller head for that body?

Jepasch68

Jepasch68
GubernatorFan wrote:Promising, but maybe a slightly smaller head for that body?

Hard to find.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum