OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The vampires - Lots of photos

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

21fantasy - The vampires - Lots of photos - Page 2 Empty Re: The vampires - Lots of photos Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:52 pm

BAD WOLF-787

ReverendSpooky wrote:Man, That is an impressive pack of lady vampires!  There needs to be a term for that, like a murder of crows... Always fun to see your huge cast vying for power.  

Thank you my friend I'm glad you liked them , well I'm not sure what you would a clan of lady vampires? But Queen Arkhalla and Vampirella are Lady Death's newest members to her Death Squad.

fantasy - The vampires - Lots of photos - Page 2 2v2uZfMKhxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Shi translation - Death, La Muerta translation - The Dead Woman, Lady Death - Goddess - Queen of Hell, Vampirella (Asian Version) - Vampire & No Tomorrow Keres - Grim Reaper

Or as Lady Death likes to call them My Inner Circle

22fantasy - The vampires - Lots of photos - Page 2 Empty Re: The vampires - Lots of photos Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:07 pm

BAD WOLF-787

Allotropos wrote:badass bunch of ladies you have all in one place..agreed to have a muscle man thrown into the mix !

Thank you it's greatly appreciated, I'm not really sure how many guys would want to wonder into that den of succubus?

23fantasy - The vampires - Lots of photos - Page 2 Empty Re: The vampires - Lots of photos Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:10 pm

BAD WOLF-787

JohnByng wrote:
ReverendSpooky wrote:Man, That is an impressive pack of lady vampires!  There needs to be a term for that, like a murder of crows... Always fun to see your huge cast vying for power.  

Maybe a "succulent of vampires"? Smile

Thanks, that's a good one.

24fantasy - The vampires - Lots of photos - Page 2 Empty Re: The vampires - Lots of photos Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:11 pm

BAD WOLF-787

ReverendSpooky wrote:
JohnByng wrote:

Yup, that's perfect.  Lol.  I fully think that should be the official term.

Thanks.

25fantasy - The vampires - Lots of photos - Page 2 Empty Re: The vampires - Lots of photos Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:17 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
peter the painter wrote:
ReverendSpooky wrote:
JohnByng wrote:

Yup, that's perfect.  Lol.  I fully think that should be the official term.

Really nice set up, how about a "Bevy of Blood suckers"?

Cheers,

Peter.

Thank you Peter, I'm really glad you like them, that's a really good one too. (I like it)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum