OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: CYY & 777 Toys: Genius Frank 1/6 Scale Figure [DYH-FT007]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Part List:
Head carving *1
1/6 Body *1
Replacement hand *4
Coat *1 piece
Pants *1 piece
Shirt *1 piece
Hat *1
Glasses *1
Briefcase *1
Shoes *1 pair
Cheque *3
Badge *1

Materials: plastic, alloy, cloth

NEW PRODUCT: CYY & 777 Toys: Genius Frank 1/6 Scale Figure [DYH-FT007] Dyh-ft10
NEW PRODUCT: CYY & 777 Toys: Genius Frank 1/6 Scale Figure [DYH-FT007] Dyh-ft12
NEW PRODUCT: CYY & 777 Toys: Genius Frank 1/6 Scale Figure [DYH-FT007] Dyh-ft11
NEW PRODUCT: CYY & 777 Toys: Genius Frank 1/6 Scale Figure [DYH-FT007] Dyh-ft13
NEW PRODUCT: CYY & 777 Toys: Genius Frank 1/6 Scale Figure [DYH-FT007] Dyh-ft14
NEW PRODUCT: CYY & 777 Toys: Genius Frank 1/6 Scale Figure [DYH-FT007] Dyh-ft15
NEW PRODUCT: CYY & 777 Toys: Genius Frank 1/6 Scale Figure [DYH-FT007] Dyh-ft16

#newproduct #CYY #777Toys #GeniusFrank #male #movie-based

Valiarde

Valiarde
Pretty good movie (like most leo flicks) and a nice uniform. Was looking for a top gun uniform lately and realized there arent many options.

Diana

Diana
A really nice offering. Leo is clearly recognizable, though his features are quite softened, which I actually like, cause it puts the focus on the essence of the figure, which is there, and away from the actor.

ahbake

Love the movie!
They should've made the figure with a couple of different suits. The Bond one was killer, but one as a doctor would've been funny as well.
Do you concur?

Ghost808

Ghost808
Great movie.
He looks a little sweaty, and older than Leo was in the movie. I also don't remember Leo having such a strong chin dimple. I'm not sold on the HS. The uniform is great though.
As ahbake said, a docs outfit would have been an excellent addition. I do concur! 😄

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'm not one to remember how Leo looked in the movie, but this was instantly recognizable and looks about right, which says a lot when it comes to sixth-scale sets. I like it.

Ghost808

Ghost808
GubernatorFan wrote:I'm not one to remember how Leo looked in the movie, but this was instantly recognizable and looks about right, which says a lot when it comes to sixth-scale sets. I like it.
It was on uk TV a couple of weeks back, so very fresh in my mind. I was stunned at how young DiCaprio looked! He was super baby faced and skinny in that movie.
This is definitely recognisable, but much older looking.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ghost808 wrote:It was on uk TV a couple of weeks back, so very fresh in my mind. I was stunned at how young DiCaprio looked! He was super baby faced and skinny in that movie.
This is definitely recognisable, but much older looking.

In principle, the softening of the features, which I think Diana pointed out, ought to have helped make him appear younger than otherwise.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Nice figure, I was expecting to see a pic of him in running pose mimicking the movie poster.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum