OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: DDZ: Z01 1/6 Scale Vampire figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Product List:
Head *1
body*1
hand*3
shoes*1
imported wine*2
Wine Glass*1
Candlestick*1
mouse*1
Stand*1
shirt*1
scarf*1
Vest*1
trousers*1
Socks*1
loose coat*1

NEW PRODUCT: DDZ: Z01 1/6 Scale Vampire figure 1-528x92
NEW PRODUCT: DDZ: Z01 1/6 Scale Vampire figure 3-528x92
NEW PRODUCT: DDZ: Z01 1/6 Scale Vampire figure 4-528x88
NEW PRODUCT: DDZ: Z01 1/6 Scale Vampire figure 6-528x88
NEW PRODUCT: DDZ: Z01 1/6 Scale Vampire figure 6-528x89
NEW PRODUCT: DDZ: Z01 1/6 Scale Vampire figure 7-528x82
NEW PRODUCT: DDZ: Z01 1/6 Scale Vampire figure 10-52875
NEW PRODUCT: DDZ: Z01 1/6 Scale Vampire figure 10-52876
NEW PRODUCT: DDZ: Z01 1/6 Scale Vampire figure 10-52877
NEW PRODUCT: DDZ: Z01 1/6 Scale Vampire figure 11-52872

#newproduct #DDZ #Vampire #male #movie-based #horror

csyeung

csyeung
Neat. Didn't you have a couple Lestat figures, Mark?

I think the costume looks nice, not so sure about the headsculpt. I can see his likeness but it looks blotchy for some reason, maybe the paintwork?

Looking at screenshots, I think the headsculpt is wider or maybe resembles an older Tom Cruise. He was quite young and had a longer face when he did Interview with a Vampire.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That was actually Ian that has those. I didn’t care for this movie myself.

The costumes were nicer on earlier versions. The coat looks a bit rough on this version.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: DDZ: Z01 1/6 Scale Vampire figure C8485110

Valiarde

Valiarde
Stryker2011 wrote:
The coat looks a bit rough on this version.

My thoughts too

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yeah, something about the decorations on the jacket look a bit.... cheap to me. Which is frustrating, as I've been after some decent 18th century clothing for a while now.

Otherwise, it looks 'ok'. Recognisable, at least. But I'm not blown away, either.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think I am going to stick with my own Lestat, especially considering it was more of a "can I do it?" thing; I might pick up some of the costume or accessories if I see them parted out. Not a big fan of the open and bloodied mouth -- unless they also provided a cleaner and more neutral head sculpt as an alternative. Can't say I love the plastic hair, although a better coloring might have made it slightly better. At least the ponytail should have been "real" hair.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
It's a little skimpy on the accessories (not even two pairs of hands?) and I'm not thrilled with the sculpt, but I do need that costume for a kitbash I've had planned for some time... the slight shabbiness of the coat is actually a plus point, for what I have in mind.

PatriciaLaHag

PatriciaLaHag
I just received my Lestat, as a company for Louis.

Lestat is a little bit shorter than Louis.
Lestat: 29,7 cm (Tom Cruise 1,70 m acc. to Wikipedia, height of the figure should be 28,3 cm)
Louis 32,5 cm (Brad Pitt 1,80 m acc. to Wikipedia, height of the figure should be 30 cm)

The joint in the feet of Lestat are a little bit loose, he fell 2 times during the photos with Louis.
For his costume, I also got a bag with some spare buttons, very much appreciated.

All in all I'm very happy with the character and am set about kitbashing a suitable female companion for both of them.

NEW PRODUCT: DDZ: Z01 1/6 Scale Vampire figure Lestat10
NEW PRODUCT: DDZ: Z01 1/6 Scale Vampire figure Lestat12
NEW PRODUCT: DDZ: Z01 1/6 Scale Vampire figure Lestat11
NEW PRODUCT: DDZ: Z01 1/6 Scale Vampire figure Lestat15
NEW PRODUCT: DDZ: Z01 1/6 Scale Vampire figure Lestat14
NEW PRODUCT: DDZ: Z01 1/6 Scale Vampire figure Lestat13

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for the mini review. I was wondering how this would turn out. Loving the clothes and accessories, though the head is not quite of the same quality as Louis'. I made my own, again because I liked the Louis figure a lot:
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t5149-chez-lestat-pour-thanksgiving-updated-with-addendum-december-22-2021

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
The coat doesn’t look bad in the final version. Nice grab.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: DDZ: Z01 1/6 Scale Vampire figure 1f10

Tanzenwolfe

Tanzenwolfe
Thanks it’s interesting to see how he’s turned out - I dithered on this and just couldn’t quite get there, especially as then I’d feel compelled to have to hunt down a Louis to match. Good pairing here and I like the props that come with him. Also appreciate the flashback to a vampire smorgasbord, Gubernator!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum