OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

1/6 MOZ STUDIO MSAF002 Gangster My Review

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Chip

Hi all , I don`t get to post stuff much lately , in fact I seem to find little time of late for hobbies . However ... I recently purchased the above figure , and I really like him and thought it worth offering you my opinion . I will give you plenty of pics and comment where I feel necessary .

The Box is a lidded affair , and is nicely made and feels strong .

1/6 MOZ STUDIO MSAF002 Gangster My Review  1-P1150511

1/6 MOZ STUDIO MSAF002 Gangster My Review  2-P1150510

The contents are housed deeply in the foam , there is sadly a lack of hands in my opinion , but what you get is adequate for most poses I would say . It`s nice to get the options of bare feet and shoes . I love figures that have two differing head sculpts , and he does not disappoint . The 2nd sculpt , he looks like he has been roughed up a bit , and the mouth is posed to accept the supplied Cigar . You also get a nice pair of shades , a knife  and a pistol with removeable magazine , which is nicely detailed .

1/6 MOZ STUDIO MSAF002 Gangster My Review  3-P1150516

Nice Suit , this guy is BIG !

1/6 MOZ STUDIO MSAF002 Gangster My Review  4-P1150518

The first sculpt , has a business look to it .

1/6 MOZ STUDIO MSAF002 Gangster My Review  5-P1150519

1/6 MOZ STUDIO MSAF002 Gangster My Review  6-P1150532

Typically these big guys have some limited articulation , you have to learn to live with it , and mess around to achieve the best poses He can offer .

1/6 MOZ STUDIO MSAF002 Gangster My Review  7-P1150528

on one of the hands is a ring , very Gangster  Very Happy

1/6 MOZ STUDIO MSAF002 Gangster My Review  8-P1150523

here is the 2nd sculpt , as you can see he has took some blows by the look of things , but wouldn`t want to see the other guy . This sculpt is also modelled to accept the cigar the Cigar .

1/6 MOZ STUDIO MSAF002 Gangster My Review  9-P1150535

1/6 MOZ STUDIO MSAF002 Gangster My Review  10-P1150539

Now if we take off the figures shirt we get to see his heavily tattooed body .

1/6 MOZ STUDIO MSAF002 Gangster My Review  11-P1150543

1/6 MOZ STUDIO MSAF002 Gangster My Review  12-P1150544

1/6 MOZ STUDIO MSAF002 Gangster My Review  13-P1150545

I am sorry but forgot to do the pics of his back , which is also very heavily tattooed Embarassed

So here is what you get .

1/6 MOZ STUDIO MSAF002 Gangster My Review  14-P1150553

As I said I really like this figure , he has great character and his kit is well made , The double sculpts are right up my street , I love having that option . Now , the one thing that I did find disturbing , on undressing him , his shirt was tight as half expected , but I could feel it felt sticky , and it felt like I was peeling it off . I think it has definitely lifted / smudged some of the tattoo work . But you probably don`t notice this in the photos , it`s not horrendous , but guessing it would of got worse over time if just left . Taking off his pants and there is some small patches of black on his legs . I have written to my supplier , I don`t want to return him , but am hoping for a bit of discount . I have lightly washed the body , and applied talc , which I later rinsed off , and the body does not feel sticky anymore . I intend to gently wash the clothes too which I think will help . If anyone else does own this figure I would like to know if you had a similar issue . The recent heat likely does not help such things . If it had not been for the minor - ish staining , I think I would of given him 8/9 out of ten . He is an awesome dude !

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Doesn’t look bad. Pity about the lack of hands. I really like the detailed bare feet. Nice tattoos as well.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

1/6 MOZ STUDIO MSAF002 Gangster My Review  C8485110

Chip

Thanks Mark , I don`t think the lack of hands is a deal breaker , there are a few hand sets out there now which will likely suffice . Not 100% sure if his hands are bigger than normal until I compare with another figure like a Worldbox dude . The feet are really well detailed . Overall I am pleased with him .

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks very impressive and a cool, tough figure. Reminds me of an Asian Sly Stallone. Smile

Chip

I can see that now you mention it Ian .

valentin

valentin
He looks really cool.

Just realized that he is the actor for https://marvelcinematicuniverse.fandom.com/wiki/Gilgamesh

Nice, he looks really on point, the source material for the figure: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10208198/

Ovy

Ovy
Cool, never heard of the figure being released

Real Don Lee has this insane body, I got another headsculpt of the actor recently (Train to Busan version, Sadly Giantoy accidentally sent me the zombified version) and really have trouble finding a fitting body. M33 is too small, tried him out on a m35, but maybe the World Box Fat body might work best proportion wise. The figure here looks cool but has a very different body compared to the real one.1/6 MOZ STUDIO MSAF002 Gangster My Review  2ef98f10

Chip

Thanks Valentin , Ovy . I kind of assumed he was movie related , but didn`t get around to chasing him . I have ordered a World box AT030 body , it looks identical . I intend to use this body with the suit , and keep the Tattooed version showing the Tattoos .

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Pretty cool figure and and it's nice it comes with another headsculpt. A shame about the stickiness but hopefully it's easily fixable.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! 1/6 MOZ STUDIO MSAF002 Gangster My Review  1f60e

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum