OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK PANTHER (LEGACY) BLACK PANTHER (ORIGINAL SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe.” – Black Panther

As the new king of Wakanda, T’Challa is struggling to cope with the loss of his father T’Chaka, but is determined to live up to his great legacy. When Wakanda finds herself beset by two enemies intent on the nation’s downfall, Black Panther must do all he can to defend Wakanda and the rest of the world.

Celebrating the lasting legacy of the King of Wakanda, Hot Toys is pleased to introduce the 1/6th scale Black Panther (Original Suit) collectible figure for Marvel Studios’ Black Panther Legacy collection.

Meticulously crafted based on the Black Panther’s original suit in the movie, the collectible figure features a T’Challa head sculpt with remarkable likeness, an interchangeable Black Panther masked head, a highly poseable and specialized body to highlight the king’s muscled physique, a newly refined screen-accurate Black Panther’s vibranium weave suit with silver accents and intricate details, iconic accessories including a shield, a spear, a Wakanda warrior mask, and a figure stand.

Pick up the figure of Black Panther in his Original Suit to check out his combat prowess! Wakanda Forever!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS671
PRODUCT NAMEBLACK PANTHER (ORIGINAL SUIT)
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 31.5 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATUREST’CHALLA HEAD SCULPT, INTERCHANGEABLE BLACK PANTHER MASKED HEAD, BLACK PANTHER SUIT WITH SILVER ACCENT AND DETAILED PATTERNS
PRODUCT RELEASE DATEAPPROXIMATELY Q3 – Q4, 2023
ARTISTS
The 1/6th scale Black Panther (Original Suit) Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Chadwick Boseman as T’Challa/Black Panther in Black Panther
- One (1) T’Challa head sculpt
- One (1) interchangeable Black Panther masked head
- Movie-accurate facial features with detailed skin texture and sculpted beard
- Approximately 31.5 cm tall
- Newly developed muscular body with over 30 points of articulations
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of clenching hands
- One (1) pair of clenching hands with claws
- One (1) right hand for holding spear
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-printed

Costume:
- One (1) newly tailored Black Panther suit with silver accent and detailed patterns

Weapon:
- One (1) shield
- One (1) spear

Accessories:
- One (1) Wakanda warrior mask (wearable on head sculpt)
- Specially designed themed figure stand with movie logo and character name

Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2023

*Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Product details can subject to change without further notice

© 2022 Marvel.
© 2022 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

BlackPanther - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK PANTHER (LEGACY) BLACK PANTHER (ORIGINAL SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11821
BlackPanther - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK PANTHER (LEGACY) BLACK PANTHER (ORIGINAL SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 21069
BlackPanther - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK PANTHER (LEGACY) BLACK PANTHER (ORIGINAL SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3776
BlackPanther - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK PANTHER (LEGACY) BLACK PANTHER (ORIGINAL SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4704
BlackPanther - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK PANTHER (LEGACY) BLACK PANTHER (ORIGINAL SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5654
BlackPanther - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK PANTHER (LEGACY) BLACK PANTHER (ORIGINAL SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6612
BlackPanther - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK PANTHER (LEGACY) BLACK PANTHER (ORIGINAL SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7586
BlackPanther - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK PANTHER (LEGACY) BLACK PANTHER (ORIGINAL SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8557
BlackPanther - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK PANTHER (LEGACY) BLACK PANTHER (ORIGINAL SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9538
BlackPanther - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK PANTHER (LEGACY) BLACK PANTHER (ORIGINAL SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10514
BlackPanther - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK PANTHER (LEGACY) BLACK PANTHER (ORIGINAL SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11822
BlackPanther - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK PANTHER (LEGACY) BLACK PANTHER (ORIGINAL SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12468
BlackPanther - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK PANTHER (LEGACY) BLACK PANTHER (ORIGINAL SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13444
BlackPanther - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK PANTHER (LEGACY) BLACK PANTHER (ORIGINAL SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14415
BlackPanther - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK PANTHER (LEGACY) BLACK PANTHER (ORIGINAL SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15389
BlackPanther - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK PANTHER (LEGACY) BLACK PANTHER (ORIGINAL SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16360
BlackPanther - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK PANTHER (LEGACY) BLACK PANTHER (ORIGINAL SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 17328
BlackPanther - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK PANTHER (LEGACY) BLACK PANTHER (ORIGINAL SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 18297
BlackPanther - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK PANTHER (LEGACY) BLACK PANTHER (ORIGINAL SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 19261
BlackPanther - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK PANTHER (LEGACY) BLACK PANTHER (ORIGINAL SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 20216

#newproduct #HotToys #BlackPanther #male #Marvel #MCU #comicbook #movie

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Continuing this trend (a new thing for Hot Toys) where their promotion style makes a big deal of the supposed improvements over their own previous version, like they're embarrassed or defensive about it, and they can't just do a reissue and leave it at that.  This time around the selling points are an “Enhanced Muscular Body,” “Improved Suit Texture Detail” and “Newly Added Foot Articulation.”

Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:I laughed.  This promo is put together like they are hearing a loud customer voice saying “Why in the heck do you think I’d ever buy another one of these?”  Hot Toys promo:  “yes… we know… but… but… Enhanced Armor Colors!  Articulated Waist!  Inner Mechanical Detail!  Updated Height!...”  It isn’t usually a part of HT’s promotions to refer to or compare their own previous work – this promo, a bit desperate, stops just short of saying “It makes our previous versions look like nuthin’”.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
$285 USD. I skipped the previous versions since the first didn’t come with an unmasked head sculpt, and I didn’t think the previous version had a very good likeness. Now they want $60-70 more than the previous versions. I’m afraid, since I have too many other interests, to continue any further with all these Marvel figures — I’ll pay what I have to for a ROTJ Vader with an unmasked Shaw sculpt, but then I’m pretty much done with HT.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

BlackPanther - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK PANTHER (LEGACY) BLACK PANTHER (ORIGINAL SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

Diana

Diana
The new body looks great! and the added foot articulation is very welcome. I hope these will make their way into plenty of future releases.

The texture of the suit is insane! I totally appreciate them pointing these things out. To me it feels like they are proud of their achievements and want to share them so they won't be overlooked. Nice to know they keep improving things.

I won't be getting this, because my budget is tight these days, and I would want to display this guy in a dynamic pose, which to me requires the mask, which in turn is too impersonal to me and for my collection. Spidey and DD are the only ones who get to wear masks. Smile

Ovy

Ovy
Whoah the body differences are really something.

And yeah great texture, let's hope it's a sturdy long living material for anyone who gets one.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It is a gorgeous figure, to be sure. But in my mind hard to justify getting this one if one already has one of the previous versions (especially the one with the unmasked head). And there are non-HT options, too. Is this head sculpt actually new? They don't actually say that, nor do they say newly painted like they usually do when they recycle the sculpt but change the position of the pupils or something. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum