OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
List:

Head sculpt*1
Body*1
Hand*8
Yellow suit jacket*1
White shirt*1
Pattern tie*1
Yellow pants *1
socks*2
shoes*2
Mobile phone*1
map*3
Stand*1

NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director 1-528x96
NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director 2-528x96
NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director 3-528x96
NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director 4-528x92
NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director 5-528x94
NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director 6-528x93
NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director 7-528x86
NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director 8-528x83
NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director 9-528x77
NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director 10-52882
NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director 11-52876
NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director 12-52868
NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director 13-52855
NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director 14-52854
NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director 15-52847
NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director 16-52844
NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director 17-52842
NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director 18-52839
NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director 19-52835
NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director A-528x14

#newproduct #GiaoToys #Director #male #movie-based #comicbook

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
And I was expecting Krennic. Smile Instantly recognizable, although something might be a little off, not sure.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Director?! That doesn't look like Christopher Nolan! Wink

shazzdan

shazzdan
Freeman directed Bopha in 1993. He also has his own production company.

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
I don’t know if it’s just the posing or something off with the headsculpt but he looks utterly bamboozked by some of the things he’s holding, especially the sheet of paper 😂

Ovy

Ovy
He looks so happy!

Nice timeless release for any generic person wearing a suit.

But the early smartphone is a hint to the time period and the 'Map of Hong Kong Big Bus Tours' is another clue.

I googled 'Morgan Freeman Hong Kong'.  It's the outfit he wears in Dark Knight in Hong Kong.

NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director 20075403

The map, the magical sonar phone, the suit.
I don't even remember they were in Hong Kong but looking at the beautiful skyline clip it seems they were financed by Hong Kong Tourism board or something.

So 'director' might be a hint to the position he holds at the Wayne company.

Doesn't make me the World's greatest Detective though, fans of the film might have recognised it in an instant. NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director 1f605

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
GubernatorFan wrote:And I was expecting Krennic. Smile  

Haha, that's where my mind went, too. NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director 1f605

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Ovy

Ovy
Has there ever been a bootleg unlicensed 1/6 Star Wars figure? (Not speaking of naked stormtroopers, AT-AT shaped dogs and TIE-Balloons etc)

Visisonor

Visisonor
skywalkersaga wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:And I was expecting Krennic. Smile  

Haha, that's where my mind went, too.  NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director 1f605
That's what I thought of too.

Ovy wrote:Has there ever been a bootleg unlicensed 1/6 Star Wars figure? (Not speaking of naked stormtroopers, AT-AT shaped dogs and TIE-Balloons etc)
There are known knock offs of existing Black Series 1/12 scale figures (stormtroopers, clone troopers, etc). But they are actual fake copies, same box art, same name.
I don't remember ever seeing creatively named third party Star Wars figures in any scale

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Visisonor wrote:
Ovy wrote:Has there ever been a bootleg unlicensed 1/6 Star Wars figure? (Not speaking of naked stormtroopers, AT-AT shaped dogs and TIE-Balloons etc)
There are known knock offs of existing Black Series 1/12 scale figures (stormtroopers, clone troopers, etc). But they are actual fake copies, same box art, same name.
I don't remember ever seeing creatively named third party Star Wars figures in any scale

One that I can think of was also, oddly enough, called The Director (though I don't believe that name appeared on the packaging): the Hot Toys figure of George Lucas, made way back when Hot Toys was working unlicensed.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:
Visisonor wrote:

One that I can think of was also, oddly enough, called The Director (though I don't believe that name appeared on the packaging): the Hot Toys figure of George Lucas, made way back when Hot Toys was working unlicensed.

Oh man, now I want a 1/6 George Lucas.  NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director 1f605

(And lol, I didn't *seriously* think this was going to be an unlicensed SW figure, I was just laughing at myself for having permanent Star Wars brain. Laughing  )

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
i thought this would be another film director figure, perhaps a Lucas or Spielberg didn't expect Lucius. honestly would have been cooler if it was one of the great film directors. since this is a figure we've seen before...it's ok, the suit is the real draw. but otherwise it's not really something we needed.

Diana

Diana
Ovy wrote:He looks so happy!

Nice timeless release for any generic person wearing a suit.

But the early smartphone is a hint to the time period and the 'Map of Hong Kong Big Bus Tours' is another clue.

I googled 'Morgan Freeman Hong Kong'.  It's the outfit he wears in Dark Knight in Hong Kong.

NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director 20075403

The map, the magical sonar phone, the suit.
I don't even remember they were in Hong Kong but looking at the beautiful skyline clip it seems they were financed by Hong Kong Tourism board or something.

So 'director' might be a hint to the position he holds at the Wayne company.

Doesn't make me the World's greatest Detective though, fans of the film might have recognised it in an instant. NEW PRODUCT: GIAO TOYS: G003 1/6 Scale Director 1f605

For the record: I enjoyed and appreciate your little detective work very much. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum