OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: BOX STUDIO: 1/6 Female Sportswear/gym clothes #BOX-001A/B

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
NO.:BOX-001A、BOX-001B
Material: Cloth, Metal
Date: Q4 2022
Price: 99¥
Note: TBLEAGUE PLMB2017-S22A and VERYCOOL FX10 body not included.

List: shirt、underwear,、pants

Sportswear - NEW PRODUCT: BOX STUDIO: 1/6 Female Sportswear/gym clothes #BOX-001A/B 18562510
Sportswear - NEW PRODUCT: BOX STUDIO: 1/6 Female Sportswear/gym clothes #BOX-001A/B 18562710
Sportswear - NEW PRODUCT: BOX STUDIO: 1/6 Female Sportswear/gym clothes #BOX-001A/B 18562910
Sportswear - NEW PRODUCT: BOX STUDIO: 1/6 Female Sportswear/gym clothes #BOX-001A/B 18563110
Sportswear - NEW PRODUCT: BOX STUDIO: 1/6 Female Sportswear/gym clothes #BOX-001A/B 18563310
Sportswear - NEW PRODUCT: BOX STUDIO: 1/6 Female Sportswear/gym clothes #BOX-001A/B 18563510
Sportswear - NEW PRODUCT: BOX STUDIO: 1/6 Female Sportswear/gym clothes #BOX-001A/B 18563710
Sportswear - NEW PRODUCT: BOX STUDIO: 1/6 Female Sportswear/gym clothes #BOX-001A/B 18563810
Sportswear - NEW PRODUCT: BOX STUDIO: 1/6 Female Sportswear/gym clothes #BOX-001A/B 18564010
Sportswear - NEW PRODUCT: BOX STUDIO: 1/6 Female Sportswear/gym clothes #BOX-001A/B 18564210

#newproduct #BoxStudio #Sportswear/GymClothes #female #clothing #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It's great the clothing allows this much posability and articulation, but the best part (to me) are the sneakers and they are not even included in the set.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Honestly, I can’t imagine any woman actually wearing this at the gym — even if they were super hot. If they did, these would be the same women who would complain they were being ogled — Well… DUH!

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Sportswear - NEW PRODUCT: BOX STUDIO: 1/6 Female Sportswear/gym clothes #BOX-001A/B C8485110

Ghost808

Ghost808
Stryker2011 wrote:Honestly, I can’t imagine any woman actually wearing this at the gym — even if they were super hot. If they did, these would be the same women who would complain they were being ogled — Well… DUH!

I literally saw somebody at the gym yesterday wearing almost exactly this! Her top was more baggy on the arms, and the bottoms were a different colour and had no pockets, but very close.
I wouldn't have paid as much attention, had I not seem this outfit in BBICN last week.

My gym is very posery tho. I swear there are some ppl in full, very expensive gym gear, towel draped on shoulder, etc. but I've NEVER actually seen any of them work out. I think they exercise at home, and then just get dolled up to show off at the gym watercooler! Lol

I quite like this set, the bolero style top/bra combo would go well under a clear jacket, for a cyberpunk outfit. sadly the colours and the printed sleeves don't really suit.

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
Ghost808 wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:Honestly, I can’t imagine any woman actually wearing this at the gym — even if they were super hot. If they did, these would be the same women who would complain they were being ogled — Well… DUH!

I literally saw somebody at the gym yesterday wearing almost exactly this! Her top was more baggy on the arms, and the bottoms were a different colour and had no pockets, but very close.
I wouldn't have paid as much attention, had I not seem this outfit in BBICN last week.

My gym is very posery tho. I swear there are some ppl in full, very expensive gym gear, towel draped on shoulder, etc. but I've NEVER actually seen any of them work out. I think they exercise at home, and then just get dolled up to show off at the gym watercooler! Lol

I quite like this set, the bolero style top/bra combo would go well under a clear jacket, for a cyberpunk outfit. sadly the colours and the printed sleeves don't really suit.

in LA i can totally see some gym "babe" wearing something like this. it's something about the attitude of my fellow angelenos. they seem to love attention, or just don't care.

Ghost808

Ghost808
Cobratrooper11 wrote:
Ghost808 wrote:

in LA i can totally see some gym "babe" wearing something like this. it's something about the attitude of my fellow angelenos. they seem to love attention, or just don't care.

There are quite a few fitness people In London who are very similar. I kinda wish I had that sort of confidence!

I'm just glad I didn't stare too much. The "I'm only staring because you look exactly like a tiny collectible woman I saw online", excuse, probably wouldn't go down very well 😄

csyeung

csyeung
GubernatorFan wrote:It's great the clothing allows this much posability and articulation, but the best part (to me) are the sneakers and they are not even included in the set.

My exact thoughts as well! They always leave out the footwear!

teamweapon

GubernatorFan wrote:It's great the clothing allows this much posability and articulation, but the best part (to me) are the sneakers and they are not even included in the set.
Those yeezys came out a few months back and if i remember rightly i think were more expensive than this set was! i think it was a low number run?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum