OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Latest Purchase...

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 40]

501Your Latest Purchase... - Page 21 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:11 pm

Stryker2011

Founding Father
A couple items came in over the last couple days. Received a head sculpt of Timothy Olyphant back from Musmuskalis (Eric) -- I'm a bit disappointed in the 3D printing that shows up through the paint -- the same thing happened with my Olga head sculpt (not enough primer used, I guess, or the sanding process wasn't all that great). Also received a couple custom items for Olga (a custom request made b Aurora of AtelierTeaorama on Etsy; I think she did a fantastic job on the fur coat and the dress). The shoes are the wrong type and color, but finding shoes that are closer in approximation to what she wore has proved fruitless. I'm very disappointed in the MT Toys Hitman figure (of which I used everything seen here but the head sculpt; the clothes seem to have been made for a taller body even -- except the pants; and that damn tie won't lay flat, even with double-sided tape) -- the body is, as usual, a floppy mess, and WAY too short. Olga is practically the same height as him in her heels, when she was about 6" shorter -- though considerably shorter heels were worn.

Anyway...

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 21 _dsc3913
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 21 _dsc3914
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 21 _dsc3915
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 21 _dsc3918
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 21 _dsc3917
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 21 _dsc3916
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 21 _dsc3919
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 21 _dsc3920

502Your Latest Purchase... - Page 21 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:08 am

BAMComix

Cool additions Mark!

503Your Latest Purchase... - Page 21 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:52 am

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
I think you are more aware of the imperfections than us, and they look very nice together.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

504Your Latest Purchase... - Page 21 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:20 am

ukshaun

The Olga head sculpt looks excellent. Her red dress fits perfectly.
I am assuming you are using a pale body. Maybe a suntan body might work better, or would it be too dark?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

505Your Latest Purchase... - Page 21 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:53 am

Diana

Diana
Mark, they both look great, and I'm happy to write that I don't see any print lines. I don't doubt you see them up close and personal, but... it ain't bad. Wink

Olga especially looks fabulous!

506Your Latest Purchase... - Page 21 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:05 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Thanks everyone.

Shaun, a tan would be too dark. I had the head painted pale, but of course, it has more “definition” than the TBL, but in hand it isn’t bad.

I need to futz with the dress better, but overall I’m really happy with the job Aurora did on that and the coat (I feel bad as she’s a seamstress who makes 1:1 clothes as well — like wedding dresses — and she has to have surgery on both her hands as she’s been in a lot of pain! Yikes!!)

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 21 C8485110

507Your Latest Purchase... - Page 21 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:19 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
That Olga head turned out really nice Mark. Looks good on that body.

508Your Latest Purchase... - Page 21 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:35 pm

DMAN970

DMAN970
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 21 Screen11

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 21 Screen12

Sayian Prince and Hope of The Universe in the works

509Your Latest Purchase... - Page 21 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:27 am

ElBundy

ElBundy
Stryker2011 wrote:A couple items came in over the last couple days. Received a head sculpt of Timothy Olyphant back from Musmuskalis (Eric) -- I'm a bit disappointed in the 3D printing that shows up through the paint.
At first glance your figures look great. I would like to see them in a diorama, respectively in front of a backdrop. Hitman is a very cool figure, maybe I add him to my collection.

510Your Latest Purchase... - Page 21 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:34 am

ElBundy

ElBundy
Annalise wrote:So hot on the heels of Trickybaby, here comes REE Alice.
I love that head sculpt of Mila Jovovich. I have got the same figure with the sculpted head. Yours looks much better. I am not a fan of the Resident Evil movie series. In fact I get all the movies mixed up.

511Your Latest Purchase... - Page 21 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:58 am

blackpool

blackpool
waiting for a custom jacket for my indy, lamb skin to be more durable than the pleather (I was very surprised to discover that most custom jackets are still made of pleather), it will be my first item crafted by Geewhiz!

512Your Latest Purchase... - Page 21 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:09 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
blackpool wrote:waiting for a custom jacket for my indy, lamb skin to be more durable than the pleather (I was very surprised to discover that most custom jackets are still made of pleather), it will be my first item crafted by Geewhiz!

Wow, congrats! I'd love to commission something from them someday. Can't wait to see it!

Stryker -- the lines aren't apparent from the photos. That said, can you bring this issue up with the headsculpt designer? I realise you have to be careful about it, but you can mention in in a tactful manner. I know you use the same artist for most of your custom heads, so it would be helpful if it didn't happen in future...

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

513Your Latest Purchase... - Page 21 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:52 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:
blackpool wrote:waiting for a custom jacket for my indy, lamb skin to be more durable than the pleather (I was very surprised to discover that most custom jackets are still made of pleather), it will be my first item crafted by Geewhiz!

Wow, congrats! I'd love to commission something from them someday. Can't wait to see it!

Stryker -- the lines aren't apparent from the photos. That said, can you bring this issue up with the headsculpt designer? I realise you have to be careful about it, but you can mention in in a tactful manner. I know you use the same artist for most of your custom heads, so it would be helpful if it didn't happen in future...

We’ve discussed it before, when these heads were both painted up. He was just as disappointed as I was, as he had sent them out (at additional cost to me) to a service that had a better printer, and it still turned out like this.

514Your Latest Purchase... - Page 21 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:52 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father

Oh, man! That’s should be awesome (and costly). Looking forward to seeing the upgrade.

515Your Latest Purchase... - Page 21 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:25 am

3Afr

3Afr
Latest arrivals for me:
Underverse, 1/6 figure, in collaboration with TMall, ATOM T-Achat, character created by Ashley Wood, cats from a series of 8, delivered in a tin !!!! The one in the first photo is called Boi Shadey, and the one in the second, Dirty Boi... and the little robot is a Bertie MK7 (1/18) in the Pocket Universe series. Welcome to the world of Underverse.  Wink

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 21 32654610
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 21 32659610
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 21 32703410

516Your Latest Purchase... - Page 21 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:38 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
Unusual. I do like the look of them black cats. The jacket looks excellent.

517Your Latest Purchase... - Page 21 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:55 am

3Afr

3Afr
ukshaun wrote:Unusual. I do like the look of them black cats. The jacket looks excellent.  

Oversized and decorated jacket...I will post a photo of the cats lot later.

518Your Latest Purchase... - Page 21 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:57 am

3Afr

3Afr
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 21 71049a11

519Your Latest Purchase... - Page 21 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:59 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Very cool!

520Your Latest Purchase... - Page 21 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:35 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
I like that little robot in its hands

521Your Latest Purchase... - Page 21 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:11 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stryker2011 wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:

We’ve discussed it before, when these heads were both painted up. He was just as disappointed as I was, as he had sent them out (at additional cost to me) to a service that had a better printer, and it still turned out like this.

Oh, I see, I'm sorry, that's frustrating. :/

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

522Your Latest Purchase... - Page 21 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:31 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:

Oh, I see, I'm sorry, that's frustrating. :/

Indeed. He went with a different service with Han Solo afterword.

523Your Latest Purchase... - Page 21 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:38 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice grab, 3Afr. I’ve never gotten anything designed by Ashley, but their work is always unique and neat looking.

524Your Latest Purchase... - Page 21 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:54 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
Hot Toys WandaVision - The Vision Collectible Figure TMS054 (white outfit) arrived today.

Decided to keep it in the box until i have a home for it. I did not want to handle the figure for fear of marking it, given it is predominantly white. I took the plastic clamshell out of the box to make sure the figure looked in good shape. It appears to be fine.

On a side-note, i picked up TMS054 for a good price from ToysWonderland
Some time ago i picked up the full colr version of WandaVision - The Vision from ToysWonderland, and they have so far failed to ship it. While prices at ToysWonderland can be low (..and sometimes high) when it comes to shipping they work in their on way. I have faith in them shipping my figure at some point, even if there are delays.

525Your Latest Purchase... - Page 21 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:57 pm

3Afr

3Afr
Série of 8 cats.... Orange / Beige and Pink are in "flocked" version

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 21 32700810

526Your Latest Purchase... - Page 21 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:09 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL Flocked for extra realism, eh? Smile

527Your Latest Purchase... - Page 21 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:11 pm

m76

m76
Latest arrival:

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 21 Ddk010

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 21 Ddk110

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 21 Ddk210

I still have others in my backlog, but this jumped to the front of the queue as Equilibrium is one of my favorite dystopian movies.

http://madblog.shacknet.us

528Your Latest Purchase... - Page 21 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:34 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
I watched Equilibrium some time ago.
The figure looks decent enough. I would have to add socks. Did he wear socks in the movie? i'd assume so. Jacket and trouser/pants look good. The shoes appear to do the job, even if they look on the cheap side. If i owned the Hot Toys Batman, i would have to try that head sculpt on the Present Toys figure, just to see how it looks.

529Your Latest Purchase... - Page 21 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:46 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
Nice seeing in hand pics m76! Like ukshaun I watched the movie some time ago.

Looks good enough, I like the black coat.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum