OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Island Boy Adventures (From The World of The Astraverse)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
After settling in at the island, Cade set about to explore. Verlauni recommended 'tuning himself in' to the island's many sights and becoming better acquainted with its inhabitants. And that's what he was going to do. But not before first changing into more comfortable attire to fit the occasion. Laughing

Island Boy Adventures (From The World of The Astraverse) Lumii552
Island Boy Adventures (From The World of The Astraverse) Lumii553
Island Boy Adventures (From The World of The Astraverse) Lumii554
Island Boy Adventures (From The World of The Astraverse) Lumii555
Island Boy Adventures (From The World of The Astraverse) Lumii556
Island Boy Adventures (From The World of The Astraverse) Lumii557
CADE: This is a great view. I can see the whole island from this high up! Hmm...what's that in the distance?
Island Boy Adventures (From The World of The Astraverse) Lumii558
Island Boy Adventures (From The World of The Astraverse) Lumii559
Island Boy Adventures (From The World of The Astraverse) Lumii560
CADE: Interesting...Dad used to tell me stories about his adventures back in the day, and I'm pretty sure he mentioned finding a giant pink elephant statue at one point. I wonder if this is the same place he was at, back then...
Island Boy Adventures (From The World of The Astraverse) Lumii561
Island Boy Adventures (From The World of The Astraverse) Lumii562
Island Boy Adventures (From The World of The Astraverse) Lumii563
Island Boy Adventures (From The World of The Astraverse) Lumii564
Island Boy Adventures (From The World of The Astraverse) Lumii565
Island Boy Adventures (From The World of The Astraverse) Faceap60
MYSTERIOUS WOMAN: Hi.
Island Boy Adventures (From The World of The Astraverse) Lumii566
CADE: AGGHHH!!!!!
Island Boy Adventures (From The World of The Astraverse) Lumii567
Island Boy Adventures (From The World of The Astraverse) Lumii568
MYSTERIOUS WOMAN: Oh no! I'm so sorry if I startled you. My name is Celestine, I promise I'm friendly.
CADE: Ahh, um, well my back does hurt a bit now, but it's OK. I'm Cade. I'm, uh...new here. Just doing some sightseeing.
Island Boy Adventures (From The World of The Astraverse) Lumii569
Island Boy Adventures (From The World of The Astraverse) Faceap61
CELESTINE: Sightseeing, huh? You see anything you like? I'm so sorry about that fall, why don't you come sit down and let me massage your back. This is kind of like an island resort, after all.
Island Boy Adventures (From The World of The Astraverse) Lumii570
Island Boy Adventures (From The World of The Astraverse) Faceap62
CADE: OK, so I think we all know where this is going, right? I mean, this girl is hot, sure...but I have feelings for Verlauni. It would probably be in my best interest to just carry on.
Island Boy Adventures (From The World of The Astraverse) 16645610
CELESTINE: I said get your ass over here!!
CADE: WoOoOAaHhH!!
Island Boy Adventures (From The World of The Astraverse) Lumii571
Island Boy Adventures (From The World of The Astraverse) Lumii572
CELESTINE: Take off this silly hat, so I can see that gorgeous face of yours...
Island Boy Adventures (From The World of The Astraverse) Lumii573
Island Boy Adventures (From The World of The Astraverse) Lumii574
CADE: Hey, that's my headband! How did you-
Island Boy Adventures (From The World of The Astraverse) Lumii575
RAVKOR: Celestine!! How could you DO this?! You said you would wait for me to get my human body back!
Island Boy Adventures (From The World of The Astraverse) Lumii576
CELESTINE: Oh, give me a break, Ravkor! You're never gonna be human again, I've tried every spell I know. But even if you did somehow, we couldn't have children together, because I'm an Angellian. Cade here, on the other hand, is at least a half-breed Angellian.
CADE: I'm a...what?
Island Boy Adventures (From The World of The Astraverse) Lumii577
Island Boy Adventures (From The World of The Astraverse) Lumii578
CELESTINE: I thought I was the last of my kind. My people came to this planet 80 years ago, after the 'apocalypse', hoping they could rebuild a new civilization without the humans interfering. But some dark entity hunted them all down. One of your parents or grandparents probably had white hair and magical abilities like me, didn't they? That's where you get your powers from... I could sense the magical aura emanating off of you, it's what drew me to your presence in the first place.
CADE: (She must be talking about my mother, Ashora...and grandfather Ashteran) Well, now that you mention it-
Island Boy Adventures (From The World of The Astraverse) Lumii579
Island Boy Adventures (From The World of The Astraverse) Lumii580
RAVKOR: What the hell is THAT thing?!
Island Boy Adventures (From The World of The Astraverse) Lumii581
Island Boy Adventures (From The World of The Astraverse) Lumii582
SHADOW MAGE: Ahh, it must be my lucky day. I've been searching for you two for a VERY long time...heh heh heh...
Island Boy Adventures (From The World of The Astraverse) Lumii583
Island Boy Adventures (From The World of The Astraverse) 16645611

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Poor Sir Ravkor! And they got interrupted so rudely right in the middle of an informative conversation.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Pretty wild. And nice photos. This whole world just gets weirder and weirder, but always entertaining. Good stuff.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Island Boy Adventures (From The World of The Astraverse) C8485110

davidd

davidd
Well... I was going to say that was an unexpected turn, but I suppose for guys with ripped, sculpted abs like that, this sort of thing happens all the time. Some guys have all the luck.
Rolling Eyes

Shadow Mage is a scary looking dude! I like the way Sir Ravkor takes advantage of the flash of light to scamper out of the way, no doubt intending a flanking attack! Ravkor to the rescue... we hope!

'Kay, I'm gonna go do some sit-ups now.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ha, nice use of garden ornaments and mini's! Curious to know more about Celestine and the Shadow Mage. And where is poor Verlauni? Hope she's still around...

Btw, that's the slim male Jiaou body you're using for Cade here, right?

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Pia community

Pia community
Very interesting Shocked

Diana

Diana
Ooooh I LOVE IT! Very Happy

I guess the two of them together in one spot made their combined energy signature detectable for the shadow mage... dang it!

Love the new outfit! He is so dreamy. Laughing
Love the pink elephant! I want one for my garden, too!
Two more beautiful characters!
Ravkor was human????

bounce

Visisonor

Visisonor
Poor Cade can't get a moment of peace! Various characters sneak up on him with... various intentions Smile

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
GubernatorFan wrote:Poor Sir Ravkor! And they got interrupted so rudely right in the middle of an informative conversation.

Neutral His time to shine will come, though! Believe it!

Stryker2011 wrote:Pretty wild. And nice photos. This whole world just gets weirder and weirder, but always entertaining. Good stuff.

Well it is a reflection of my mind and imagination, so I guess that speaks about me as a person too. cheers  Much appreciated to keep everyone entertained, as always.

davidd wrote:Well... I was going to say that was an unexpected turn, but I suppose for guys with ripped, sculpted abs like that, this sort of thing happens all the time. Some guys have all the luck.
Rolling Eyes

Shadow Mage is a scary looking dude! I like the way Sir Ravkor takes advantage of the flash of light to scamper out of the way, no doubt intending a flanking attack! Ravkor to the rescue... we hope!

'Kay, I'm gonna go do some sit-ups now.

I just wanted to do a cheesy flirtation scene, but this is a fantasy world in more ways than one. I try to make good things happen for Cade nowadays to make up for that time he got crushed by a gas pump. Laughing

Who knows what that little rascal is up to?!  Rolling Eyes Maybe Sir Ravkor will turn out to be the unlikely underdog hero, by the end of it. affraid

skywalkersaga wrote:Ha, nice use of garden ornaments and mini's! Curious to know more about Celestine and the Shadow Mage. And where is poor Verlauni? Hope she's still around...

Btw, that's the slim male Jiaou body you're using for Cade here, right?

Thank you, sky. And more backstory to come, I am actually still figuring out the details. lol Verlauni is around somewhere else for sure, giving Cade time to do his own thing (she may also be monitoring from a distance, though).

And yes, it's the JO-K10A-BS model. I don't usually get Jiaou dolls anymore due to their limited articulation, but I really liked the lean body design for this one so I had to.

Pia community wrote:Very interesting Shocked

Thank you! Smile

Diana wrote:Ooooh I LOVE IT! Very Happy

I guess the two of them together in one spot made their combined energy signature detectable for the shadow mage... dang it!

Love the new outfit! He is so dreamy. Laughing
Love the pink elephant! I want one for my garden, too!
Two more beautiful characters!
Ravkor was human????

bounce

So glad you enjoyed, Diana!

That's exactly what went down with the Shadow Mage showing up after sensing their energies bouncing off of each other. You understand my concepts very well. Wink

And yes, definitely needed a different outfit to show off Cade's new physique. I needed to do some more cutting inside the headsculpt to help it fit better, but found a way around it for now - glad the giraffe neck isn't too obvious in most shots. Or is it? Smile

That elephant...is extremely heavy. With all my strength, I could only manage to slide it around a bit for the photos. But it's such an oddly great accompaniment to the figures!

Yes, Ravkor was once human - like the old tale of the prince who got turned into a frog. king  bounce

Visisonor wrote:Poor Cade can't get a moment of peace! Various characters sneak up on him with... various intentions Smile

Too true! It's like they're all training to be ninjas and using him for practice. Crying or Very sad

Illusion

Illusion
GubernatorFan wrote:Poor Sir Ravkor! And they got interrupted so rudely right in the middle of an informative conversation.

so true… Evil or Very Mad

Stryker2011 wrote:Pretty wild. And nice photos. This whole world just gets weirder and weirder, but always entertaining. Good stuff.

weird is what we are living for, isn‘t it…

davidd wrote:

fully agree!
Ravkor looks so agile in spite of being a statue. Guess it makes sense that he was human and hopes to be again one day.
Contrary to Celestine I‘d find it actually rather handy not to be able to have children with someone.

As for the outfits: until the Shadow Mage showed up I found them frighteningly normal compared to your usual looks Wink
But like them nevertheless. Wondered whether the choice of shirt with mushrooms was a reference to „magic mushrooms“. Love his shoes.

davidd

davidd
Illusion wrote:Wondered whether the choice of shirt with mushrooms was a reference to „magic mushrooms“.

That was totally my first impression and assumption! drunken

Ovy

Ovy
See, I new I missed one of your threads.!

Cade looks greater than ever! Also immediately saw the Shroomz on the shirt.
Great over the top spikey anime hair. And how he solved the stupid hat situation. Reminds me of Jotaro, whose hair an cap just merge somehow.
Island Boy Adventures (From The World of The Astraverse) 9e5ed33b5b319d3a9447623bcfd09cbc

Celestine hair looks like from an 80's Heavy Metal cover.

Mysterious Shadow Mage reminds me of Boris Johnson, but that might be the hair.

Ephiane

Ephiane
He´s my favorite from all all the fantastic characters You did. Great Photostory. Thanks for showing. Is there a pink elephant in the pictures, or is it the just by the Bong i smoked ? Laughing

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yes, Ephiane, there is totally a hot pink elephant in that room/yard... Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum