OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

TARGET EXCLUSIVE. 12" BLACK ADAM & HAWKMAN MOVIE FIGURES.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
TARGET EXCLUSIVE. 12" BLACK ADAM & HAWKMAN MOVIE FIGURES. STUMBLED UPON THIS TODAY.
STUMBLED UPON THIS TODAY. $24.99.
TARGET EXCLUSIVE. 12" BLACK ADAM & HAWKMAN MOVIE FIGURES.  52397623846_3d06bad41d_h20221001_120845 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

TARGET EXCLUSIVE. 12" BLACK ADAM & HAWKMAN MOVIE FIGURES.  52398048770_bb181ab65a_h20221001_121012 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

TARGET EXCLUSIVE. 12" BLACK ADAM & HAWKMAN MOVIE FIGURES.  52398049005_42d4622744_h20221001_120833 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

TARGET EXCLUSIVE. 12" BLACK ADAM & HAWKMAN MOVIE FIGURES.  52397624066_a6aafdf918_h20221001_120829 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

TARGET EXCLUSIVE. 12" BLACK ADAM & HAWKMAN MOVIE FIGURES.  52397109237_7f34e7ca69_b20221001_120824 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

shazzdan

shazzdan
Considering the price, the HS is pretty decent.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
If it says "Hawkman Exclusive Figure" in the Target Two-pack, presumably that must mean that the Black Adam figure is also available separately, and likely that there are other figures in the 12" line.  Dr Fate, Atom Smasher, and maybe Cyclone are candidates if we compare to the 7" line.  

The big difference to my mind with these very cheap and very minimal 12" retail figures is that the DC figures (Mattel, Spin Masters) at least have posable elbows (making them usable for some limited purposes) while the Marvel and Star Wars ones (Hasbro) do not.  Some of the Marvel ones have better head sculpts though -- the Shang-Chi series particularly.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Worth a bit of an info update here for those who might be interested.  Separate from this Target Exclusive Two-pack, there are indeed 5 figures at 12" scale, each available separately, and in the post above, I predicted them correctly:  Black Adam and Hawkman plus Dr Fate, Atom Smasher, and Cyclone.  I am seeing the 5 available online, and eventually I found all (except Dr Fate) at local Canadian Walmarts.  

I was puzzled actually that this Two-Pack found by AFM refers to "Hawkman Exclusive Figure" although a single Hawkman is generally available.  But on a closer look, the difference is the wings. This is significant since the wings are probably the most attractive part for customizers.  The wings on the Two-Pack’s "Hawkman Exclusive Figure" are bigger and they are two-parters with a hinge post.  The solid wings on the single-sold version are much narrower.  On the other hand. the hinge post looks very artificial. so maybe the thinner wings are better off without.

I can’t bring myself to accept this Black Adam movie version as being Hawkman, so sue me.  So in my mind, they are actually two of King Vultan’s Hawk Men from Flash Gordon.

TARGET EXCLUSIVE. 12" BLACK ADAM & HAWKMAN MOVIE FIGURES.  Wingme10

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:Worth a bit of an info update here for those who might be interested.  Separate from this Target Exclusive Two-pack, there are indeed 5 figures at 12" scale, each available separately, and in the post above, I predicted them correctly:  Black Adam and Hawkman plus Dr Fate, Atom Smasher, and Cyclone.  I am seeing the 5 available online, and eventually I found all (except Dr Fate) at local Canadian Walmarts.  

I was puzzled actually that this Two-Pack found by AFM refers to "Hawkman Exclusive Figure" although a single Hawkman is generally available.  But on a closer look, the difference is the wings. This is significant since the wings are probably the most attractive part for customizers.  The wings on the Two-Pack’s "Hawkman Exclusive Figure" are bigger and they are two-parters with a hinge post.  The solid wings on the single-sold version are much narrower.  On the other hand. the hinge post looks very artificial. so maybe the thinner wings are better off without.

I can’t bring myself to accept this Black Adam movie version as being Hawkman, so sue me.  So in my mind, they are actually two of King Vultan’s Hawk Men from Flash Gordon.

TARGET EXCLUSIVE. 12" BLACK ADAM & HAWKMAN MOVIE FIGURES.  Wingme10

Very Cool, and for the price you also cannot be beat the price to add some henchmen to the line up.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I’m right there with you about Hawkman. He’s my favorite DC hero, and this is NOT my Hawkman.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

TARGET EXCLUSIVE. 12" BLACK ADAM & HAWKMAN MOVIE FIGURES.  C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum