OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

LYDIA DEETZ figure from Sean Dabbs and Viola Wittrocka NOW TAKING PRE-ORDERS LIMITED TO 20

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Ghost808

Great figure! I love the accessories, especially the handbook for the recently deceased! Nice touch.

Sadly out of my price range, given the financial situation in the UK, but lots of lucky folks are going to really enjoy this figure!

GeeWillikers

Yep, it looks beautifully made and presented, Sean. I suppose it largely depends on sales, but are you considering producing more figures from the movie?

Unfortunately my wallet is already stretched to snapping point.

Sean

GeeWillikers wrote:Yep, it looks beautifully made and presented, Sean. I suppose it largely depends on sales, but are you considering producing more figures from the movie?

Unfortunately my wallet is already stretched to snapping point.

I understand, yeah we'll be making a whole bunch! Snake Beetlejuice next...

Sean

Ghost808 wrote:Great figure! I love the accessories, especially the handbook for the recently deceased! Nice touch.

Sadly out of my price range, given the financial situation in the UK, but lots of lucky folks are going to really enjoy this figure!

yup! difficult times indeed Sad

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
The headsculpt of Winona looks really great. Unfortunately, the figure is out of my price league.

ukshaun

ukshaun
I do not understand Sean Dabb's
Over on Instagram he posted an image of a figure based on John Candy
When i PM'ed him on how to obtain the figure, as i am a fan of John Candy Sean Dabb's went quiet?
I PM'ed him a 2nd time, and again, no reply?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Sean

ukshaun wrote:I do not understand Sean Dabb's
When i PM'ed him on how to obtain the figure, as i am a fan of John Candy Sean Dabb's went quiet?

Hey! sorry I Thought I replied to you! John Candy was part of a spaceballs set I made for Andy Maniloff - so you will need to contact him in order to order this set!

Sean

LYDIA DEETZ figure from Sean Dabbs and Viola Wittrocka NOW TAKING PRE-ORDERS LIMITED TO 20 - Page 2 Promo_10

Sean

I do not like the current hands Lydia has so I am making an extra couple now : a pair of regular and a pair for holding the camera

LYDIA DEETZ figure from Sean Dabbs and Viola Wittrocka NOW TAKING PRE-ORDERS LIMITED TO 20 - Page 2 299987-1668427443021

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
That is very thorough of you! They look good. Smile

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

ukshaun

ukshaun
Sean wrote:
ukshaun wrote:I do not understand Sean Dabb's

Hey! sorry I Thought I replied to you! John Candy was part of a spaceballs set I made for Andy Maniloff - so you will need to contact him in order to order this set!

Thanks.
Where can i find Andy Maniloff ? Smile

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Sean -- I don't know if you still check this forum, but on the off-chance you do, just wanted to mention I've sent you some messages recently. : )

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

ukshaun

ukshaun
Very good looking figure. $1500 is too much for my budget.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum