OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: Long-Tube Martin Boots 1/6 (Genuine Sheepskin Hollow Boots)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
VSTOYS
Product name: Long tube Martin boots / genuine leather
Scale: 1/6
Item number: 22XG96A/B/C
Selling point: Handmade with genuine sheepskin/hollow boots

Deadline for orders: November 25, 2022
Shipment time: Q2 2023

NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: Long-Tube Martin Boots 1/6 (Genuine Sheepskin Hollow Boots) 11331810
NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: Long-Tube Martin Boots 1/6 (Genuine Sheepskin Hollow Boots) 11331811
NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: Long-Tube Martin Boots 1/6 (Genuine Sheepskin Hollow Boots) 11331910
NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: Long-Tube Martin Boots 1/6 (Genuine Sheepskin Hollow Boots) 11331911

#newproduct #VSToys #Long-TubeMartinBoots #female #boots #shoes #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I wonder if they don't look a little toylike. On the other hand, flat-soled footwear for female figures is always welcome.

csyeung

csyeung
Oh nice, I hadn't noticed they were flat soled until you mentioned it. I am conflicted by those large zipper pull tabs. On one hand, it's easier to open the zipper, on the other, it takes you out of the 1/6 world cause its so BIG!

Diana

Diana
I really like these in principle, but I do think they look toy like and stiff. An image of a figure just standing with both feet firmly on the ground would have been helpful.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum