OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: LIM TOYS: Outlaws of the West Series: The Cowboy 1/6 scale action figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
* Pants and sculpt as well as other details will be fixed in the final product.*​

This once infamous outlaw finds peace when he becomes a rancher and family man but once that peace gets threatened by old foes he must pick up his weapons once again and become the man he used to be!

We're excited to announce the next 1/6 scale figure from our "Outlaws From The West" line:

- The Cowboy

Replicate several looks from the most important periods of the Cowboy's life with two highly detailed young and old head sculpts and the several iconic pieces of clothing provided, from the days of riding in a gang to the time when he must do whatever it takes to provide for and later save his family.

Not all is guns and death though, with several accessories such as a can of strawberries, a good plate of stew and the fishing rod you can display this cowboy in more peaceful activities.

The figure will be available for pre-order soon but in the meantime check out the promotional pictures and let us know what you think!

NEW PRODUCT: LIM TOYS: Outlaws of the West Series: The Cowboy 1/6 scale action figure 41693010
NEW PRODUCT: LIM TOYS: Outlaws of the West Series: The Cowboy 1/6 scale action figure 41693110
NEW PRODUCT: LIM TOYS: Outlaws of the West Series: The Cowboy 1/6 scale action figure 41693210
NEW PRODUCT: LIM TOYS: Outlaws of the West Series: The Cowboy 1/6 scale action figure 41693310
NEW PRODUCT: LIM TOYS: Outlaws of the West Series: The Cowboy 1/6 scale action figure 41693410
NEW PRODUCT: LIM TOYS: Outlaws of the West Series: The Cowboy 1/6 scale action figure 41693710
NEW PRODUCT: LIM TOYS: Outlaws of the West Series: The Cowboy 1/6 scale action figure 41693810
NEW PRODUCT: LIM TOYS: Outlaws of the West Series: The Cowboy 1/6 scale action figure 41694010
NEW PRODUCT: LIM TOYS: Outlaws of the West Series: The Cowboy 1/6 scale action figure 41694110
NEW PRODUCT: LIM TOYS: Outlaws of the West Series: The Cowboy 1/6 scale action figure 41694210
NEW PRODUCT: LIM TOYS: Outlaws of the West Series: The Cowboy 1/6 scale action figure 41694610
NEW PRODUCT: LIM TOYS: Outlaws of the West Series: The Cowboy 1/6 scale action figure 41694710
NEW PRODUCT: LIM TOYS: Outlaws of the West Series: The Cowboy 1/6 scale action figure 41694210
NEW PRODUCT: LIM TOYS: Outlaws of the West Series: The Cowboy 1/6 scale action figure 41694610
NEW PRODUCT: LIM TOYS: Outlaws of the West Series: The Cowboy 1/6 scale action figure 41694710
NEW PRODUCT: LIM TOYS: Outlaws of the West Series: The Cowboy 1/6 scale action figure 41694910
NEW PRODUCT: LIM TOYS: Outlaws of the West Series: The Cowboy 1/6 scale action figure 41695010
NEW PRODUCT: LIM TOYS: Outlaws of the West Series: The Cowboy 1/6 scale action figure 41695110
NEW PRODUCT: LIM TOYS: Outlaws of the West Series: The Cowboy 1/6 scale action figure 41695210
NEW PRODUCT: LIM TOYS: Outlaws of the West Series: The Cowboy 1/6 scale action figure 41695310
NEW PRODUCT: LIM TOYS: Outlaws of the West Series: The Cowboy 1/6 scale action figure 41695510
NEW PRODUCT: LIM TOYS: Outlaws of the West Series: The Cowboy 1/6 scale action figure 41696210
NEW PRODUCT: LIM TOYS: Outlaws of the West Series: The Cowboy 1/6 scale action figure 41696310
NEW PRODUCT: LIM TOYS: Outlaws of the West Series: The Cowboy 1/6 scale action figure 41696410
NEW PRODUCT: LIM TOYS: Outlaws of the West Series: The Cowboy 1/6 scale action figure 41696511
NEW PRODUCT: LIM TOYS: Outlaws of the West Series: The Cowboy 1/6 scale action figure 41696611
NEW PRODUCT: LIM TOYS: Outlaws of the West Series: The Cowboy 1/6 scale action figure 41696711
NEW PRODUCT: LIM TOYS: Outlaws of the West Series: The Cowboy 1/6 scale action figure 41696810
NEW PRODUCT: LIM TOYS: Outlaws of the West Series: The Cowboy 1/6 scale action figure 41696910
NEW PRODUCT: LIM TOYS: Outlaws of the West Series: The Cowboy 1/6 scale action figure 41697010
NEW PRODUCT: LIM TOYS: Outlaws of the West Series: The Cowboy 1/6 scale action figure 41697110
NEW PRODUCT: LIM TOYS: Outlaws of the West Series: The Cowboy 1/6 scale action figure 41697210
NEW PRODUCT: LIM TOYS: Outlaws of the West Series: The Cowboy 1/6 scale action figure 41697310
NEW PRODUCT: LIM TOYS: Outlaws of the West Series: The Cowboy 1/6 scale action figure 41697410
NEW PRODUCT: LIM TOYS: Outlaws of the West Series: The Cowboy 1/6 scale action figure 41697510
NEW PRODUCT: LIM TOYS: Outlaws of the West Series: The Cowboy 1/6 scale action figure 41699510
NEW PRODUCT: LIM TOYS: Outlaws of the West Series: The Cowboy 1/6 scale action figure 41692810

#newproduct #LIMToys #OutlawsOfTheWest #TheCowboy #male #videogame-based

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
This looks like an excellent set. The squirrel is a little over the top and the fish could be more realistic, but loving everything else.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Oddly, that stupid squirrel was requested by fans of the game. Personally, I find it useless myself, but I like everything else (except that godawful sculpted long hair). Aside from that I'll get it, and maybe replace the sculpted hair with real.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: LIM TOYS: Outlaws of the West Series: The Cowboy 1/6 scale action figure C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL. If they are making their heads from more or less the same mold, there is a good chance one might be able to peal/pry off the hair relatively easily and apply real hair.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Interesting tidbit, since I never played the games. The squirrel is the work of an in-game taxidermist. This character thinks it’s funny, his wife not so much and she hides it all the time. If you find all of its hiding places in the game, you get a “It’s Art” trophy.

NEW PRODUCT: LIM TOYS: Outlaws of the West Series: The Cowboy 1/6 scale action figure C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:Interesting tidbit, since I never played the games. The squirrel is the work of an in-game taxidermist. This character thinks it’s funny, his wife not so much and she hides it all the time. If you find all of its hiding places in the game, you get a “It’s Art” trophy.
Ok, now I feel a little better about it. If it was meant to be a live squirrel holding him up, that would have been ridiculous. Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:Interesting tidbit, since I never played the games. The squirrel is the work of an in-game taxidermist. This character thinks it’s funny, his wife not so much and she hides it all the time. If you find all of its hiding places in the game, you get a “It’s Art” trophy.
Ok, now I feel a little better about it. If it was meant to be a live squirrel holding him up, that would have been ridiculous. Smile

That was what I was worried about as well. Phew!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
John Marston from Red Dead Redemption 2. Looks like it will go well with the previous Arthur Morgan figure, and has a lot of neat accessories of its own.

NEW PRODUCT: LIM TOYS: Outlaws of the West Series: The Cowboy 1/6 scale action figure Reddea10

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I thought the same thing, Sky.

Ovy

Ovy
Wow beautiful. Especially the stitching and details on the leather parts. Agreed on the sculpted hair of course.

So is he shaking the hand if his future/past self? "I am you from the future, there is no time to explain!"

GubernatorFan wrote:
The bane of modern open world games, hunting pointless hidden trophies to ARTificially lengthen the playtime.😅

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Yeah, similar to the Arthur Morgan figure, I like everything about this except the hair though I appreciate it works on a purely practical level.

The fish, the squirrel, the stew... well I don't have to use them. Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ovy wrote:The bane of modern open world games, hunting pointless hidden trophies to ARTificially lengthen the playtime.😅
I see what you did there, Ovy, very nice! Smile
And I also thought he was meeting his future self!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
The two characters do look rather similar, I don't know if there was a reason for that but I also got them confused when my husband was playing the game. NEW PRODUCT: LIM TOYS: Outlaws of the West Series: The Cowboy 1/6 scale action figure 1f605

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Ovy

Ovy
Haha, I never played the games and don't know the story, but was always under the impression you play the same character. NEW PRODUCT: LIM TOYS: Outlaws of the West Series: The Cowboy 1/6 scale action figure 1f602

Spartan06

Spartan06
I like the set and all of the options for young/old, different outfits, lots of weapon choices.  Also, there a number of accessories someone could use to start off a diorama, and I particularly like that they included the dynamite plunger/detonator.  I can imagine a neat scene incorporating that.  I can make my own outlaw mask(s).

Negatives for me are the sculpted long hair and the fish.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Placed my PO for this and the sickly head sculpt thru Kit. LIM Toys is just killing these figures. Still waiting on my preferred retailer to put up Terence Hill.

Valiarde

Valiarde
This set looks really great espceially for the price. Lim Toys really putting other companies to shame (apart from the fact, that they probably don't pay licence costs, but still...)

Must buy for any western fan or RDR player

Luxiii

Luxiii
They are beautiful omg I want them 😻😻😻😻

Luxiii

Luxiii
Valiarde wrote:This set looks really great espceially for the price. Lim Toys really putting other companies to shame (apart from the fact, that they probably don't pay licence costs, but still...)

Must buy for any western fan or RDR player

Absolutely 😻😻

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum