OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Lucifer LXF2208A 1/6 Scale Berserker

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Lucifer LXF2208A 1/6 Scale Berserker

PRE ORDER
Cut off 9th Dec 2022
Available in Q4 2023
This link for Non-Refundable Deposit payment $55, total price is $255 and balance $200 will be charged once it is released
Lucifer LXF2208A 1/6 Scale Berserker
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Lucifer LXF2208A 1/6 Scale Berserker QQ%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%8720221122180608

Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Lucifer LXF2208A 1/6 Scale Berserker 6aa05710
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Lucifer LXF2208A 1/6 Scale Berserker 4462d510
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Lucifer LXF2208A 1/6 Scale Berserker 61208e10
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Lucifer LXF2208A 1/6 Scale Berserker B51ab810
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Lucifer LXF2208A 1/6 Scale Berserker E41df010
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Lucifer LXF2208A 1/6 Scale Berserker 9cf6c610
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Lucifer LXF2208A 1/6 Scale Berserker 22d2fc10
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Lucifer LXF2208A 1/6 Scale Berserker 2069c210
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Lucifer LXF2208A 1/6 Scale Berserker D347fb10
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Lucifer LXF2208A 1/6 Scale Berserker F1fdb810
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Lucifer LXF2208A 1/6 Scale Berserker B5474f10
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Lucifer LXF2208A 1/6 Scale Berserker 69ddcd10
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Lucifer LXF2208A 1/6 Scale Berserker 9f097710
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Lucifer LXF2208A 1/6 Scale Berserker D906e810
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Lucifer LXF2208A 1/6 Scale Berserker A8a4de10
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Lucifer LXF2208A 1/6 Scale Berserker 37fe7610
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Lucifer LXF2208A 1/6 Scale Berserker 44886c10
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Lucifer LXF2208A 1/6 Scale Berserker D3c1e110

#newproduct #Lucifer #Berserker #female #fantasy

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

gooboo

That doesn't look like a body that's been released before. The top half kind of looks like those TBLeague anime figures, but the bottom is much curvier, even curvier than the s42 or s47.

davidd

davidd
Lucifer? Oh, right... the company that's going to release that amazing Clarion Call at Dawn centaur figure.

Rolling Eyes

Maybe there's more chance of seeing the Berserker. It is already available for pre-order at BigBadToyStore:

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/226325

Or in a version that includes the armored unicorn wolf:

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/226354

Estimated release date is Q4 of 2023, so a year out.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
I loved the armor on this figure, but I didn't like at all the... meh face on this HS. Once again, not a fierce, warrior type, but a cosplay/model overtly cute face, which is a shame cuz the haircut is really dope and would totally benefit from a more mature face. I'm buying this figure, but I'm swapping the head to one of those Scarlet Johansson's Black Widow. So... she'll basically turn into a freakin badass Red Sonja, which is a good thing, since I don't have any of the TBL Red Sonjas.

About the body, I'm intrigued. Is this an exclusive TBL, like IconiQ's, or is Lucifer making their own seamless body? The proportions are indeed different from any TBL I've seen. Thin "anime" torso with big breasts but with broad hips.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
FreakinLobster wrote:I loved the armor on this figure, but I didn't like at all the... meh face on this HS. Once again, not a fierce, warrior type, but a cosplay/model overtly cute face, which is a shame cuz the haircut is really dope and would totally benefit from a more mature face. I'm buying this figure, but I'm swapping the head to one of those Scarlet Johansson's Black Widow. So... she'll basically turn into a freakin badass Red Sonja, which is a good thing, since I don't have any of the TBL Red Sonjas.

About the body, I'm intrigued. Is this an exclusive TBL, like IconiQ's, or is Lucifer making their own seamless body? The proportions are indeed different from any TBL I've seen. Thin "anime" torso with big breasts but with broad hips.

I’m with you. The head sculpts are nice enough but not really for this figure. I like you’re idea of a Red Sonja, though.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Lucifer LXF2208A 1/6 Scale Berserker C8485110

csyeung

csyeung
She would make a nice red sonja. I agree with the sculpt. Could use a more stern/determined look.

Ghost808

Ghost808
Agree with others. The faces are bland. I like the hairstyle (though, real hair would be better).
Even though this is another fantasy figure, and a bit cosplay, fan servicey, I do like the design. It has a game character feel, which I like. Looks better than anything TBL have offered recently.
It's also feels a bit like these producers are spying on my kitbashes lol. That's two of my figs that have very close official versions now. Genius thinks alike (and fools never differ 😄).

EDIT: I stand corrected...by myself. I had been looking on mobile, but just logged in on PC, and on a bigger screen, I noticed the hair actually does look real and the outfit appears to be stitched leather and mesh (chain?). So actually, the price doesn't seem quite so bad, given the level of craftsmanship.
Sadly I think I would have preferred a molded plastic outfit, as it could look just as good (maybe even neater?) and would knock the price down substantially.
I'm seriously tempted by this, but if it's pleather, I'd not be interested. I'm done with that stuff. I just got my kitbash out, that was similar to this. Despite being stored in a sealed tub, the pleather from the TBL Athena skirt, is basically dust!

Ghost808

Ghost808
davidd wrote:Lucifer? Oh, right... the company that's going to release that amazing Clarion Call at Dawn centaur figure.

Rolling Eyes

People were so weirded out by the shaved centaur, I somehow doubt we'll ever see that abomination. Shame in a way. I'd have liked some of the armour and the head for a bash.

On the subject of this one. I like this fig, but as always with lucifer, it's crazy expensive, and likely won't look quite as nice in-hand. I'm not super keen on their finish, especially at their price. Maybe this will turn out good though? I'm tempted by it.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
A striking look for sure, even if too much fantasy for my taste. I do like the shield, even if it is a bit undersized, and the wolf teeth (?) necklace.

Diana

Diana
At first I was dismissive, then I thought she can get leggings and shirt or whatever to go underneath and in the end I liked her just the way she is! Laughing

I also thought of Red Sonja of course. Very Happy

I actually like the standard face. Yes, the shape is too cute, but the attitude is there, with the upward glance, which I am always a fan of. I would cover the side shave with some static (brown) grass. I meant to look into that anyway.

Quite tempted. But... I already caved for Kurt and have been meaning to cave for L and Light... why do these things have to be announced all at once? Rolling Eyes
I think I'll pass, because in hand I think her bust would just be too dominating. Real shame.

BTW, did you see the centaur in the teaser image? What a Face

Ghost808

Ghost808
Diana wrote:

BTW, did you see the centaur in the teaser image? What a Face

Very well spotted! I totally missed that. But then, I missed that the clothing was real stitched fabric and the hair wasn't molded, so obviously my eyes aren't what they used to be! Rolling Eyes Very Happy

Maybe the creepy shaved centaur is still on the horizon (pardon the pun) after all?

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
I somewhat like the normal head on this figure, but it seems to be a special bonus item only induded in the full package (C version) Sad

While the outfit is *meh*, the new body type could pique my interest, if the bust size would not be so exaggerated.

davidd

davidd
Diana wrote:

BTW, did you see the centaur in the teaser image?

I had missed that! I wonder if it's still in the works?

Diana

Diana
Randam Hajile wrote:I somewhat like the normal head on this figure, but it seems to be a special bonus item only included in the full package (C version).

Weird! The listing states that the "angry female head carving" in in package A, but the summary pictures indeed tell a different story. Wonder which one they messed up. I would expect the side glancing wolf ear version to be the extra special one, and the standard head to be included.

That's a make or break info, especially at that price...
The listing states, that the removable ears are included in set A, so I guess it's confirmed. Shame.

I'm still finding it hard to pass on this one. Neutral
Now it's an easy pass.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Dang, only now I realized the awesome shield doesn't come on the "less expensive" version. That's a bummer.
One thing I also realized now is that apparently you can remove the wolf ears from the  >:\  face. At least there are some pics of both heads without the ears... hope it's not a photoshop mistake and they are actually removeable.

Edit: Nevermind... once again, I had not read the description. The ears are indeed detachable. Reading is not lobsters' strongest skill.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yes, looks like the ears are detachable, but that head sculpt also has a twisted mouth. If I were after this, I'd be annoyed. As it is, the only thing I really love is the wolf, sans accessories.

gooboo

Looks like this is coming out soon-

https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=399376&_dsign=740b8309

The outfit looks better than I thought it would. Will be watching ebay like a hawk to see if someone parts out this body.

Diana

Diana
She looks quite good. I would really like her left shoulder leather guard thingy.
I'm glad I passed on this though, since the head looks even more immature now, cute as it may be.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
The head sculpts are cute, but I agree it’s TOO cute to be taken seriously as this type of character. I could see using them for some teen/20s Punk Chick, but not this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Lucifer LXF2208A 1/6 Scale Berserker 1f10

Devil34

Devil34
Can this figure still be bought? I see the Big.com page that says pre-order.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Devil34 wrote:Can this figure still be bought? I see the Big.com page that says pre-order.

They take awhile to get their stuff, but if they still have it up, then they may be trying to get rid of the stock they HAD to order.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Lucifer LXF2208A 1/6 Scale Berserker 1f10

gooboo

If it still says pre-order, you should be able to pre-order it. Normally it says out of stock when they've run out.

mrhoss

BBTS was "preorder sold out" on the non-wolf version at one point before reopening preorders. I haven't gotten mine yet from them. Unless it's a Hasbro item, you usually have a wait when preordering through BBTS.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum