OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL - Legend of the Empire-Viking Conqueror-Warrior, Berserker, Lord#EL001/EL002/EL003

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Diana

Diana
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL - Legend of the Empire-Viking Conqueror-Warrior, Berserker, Lord#EL001/EL002/EL003 0153
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL - Legend of the Empire-Viking Conqueror-Warrior, Berserker, Lord#EL001/EL002/EL003 0257

COOMODEL 1/6 EL001 LEGNGDS OF EMPIRES-VIKING CONQUERORS-WARRIOR (STANDARD VERSION)
BARCODE: 6971242121928

The 1/6 Scale Viking Warrior Action Figure Specially Features:
-One (1) tatooed head sculpt
-One (1) super active body
-Six (6) pieces of interchangeable palms Costumes and Armors:
-One (1) dark green coat
-One (1) pair of dark gray pants
-One (1) pair of brown boots
-One (1) masked helmet with chain shoulder Armor
-One (1) SUIT of Sleeveless Leather Armor
-One (1) Leather Belt
-One (1) pair of Copper vambraces
-One (1) Black Cloak

Weapons:
-One (1) Spear
-One (1) Short Ax
-One (1) sword with scabbard
-One (1) dark blue round shield

Accessory:
-One (1) curved waist bag
-One (1) black figure stand

NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL - Legend of the Empire-Viking Conqueror-Warrior, Berserker, Lord#EL001/EL002/EL003 0154
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL - Legend of the Empire-Viking Conqueror-Warrior, Berserker, Lord#EL001/EL002/EL003 0258
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL - Legend of the Empire-Viking Conqueror-Warrior, Berserker, Lord#EL001/EL002/EL003 0355
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL - Legend of the Empire-Viking Conqueror-Warrior, Berserker, Lord#EL001/EL002/EL003 0454
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL - Legend of the Empire-Viking Conqueror-Warrior, Berserker, Lord#EL001/EL002/EL003 0553
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL - Legend of the Empire-Viking Conqueror-Warrior, Berserker, Lord#EL001/EL002/EL003 0652
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL - Legend of the Empire-Viking Conqueror-Warrior, Berserker, Lord#EL001/EL002/EL003 0750
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL - Legend of the Empire-Viking Conqueror-Warrior, Berserker, Lord#EL001/EL002/EL003 0849
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL - Legend of the Empire-Viking Conqueror-Warrior, Berserker, Lord#EL001/EL002/EL003 0948
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL - Legend of the Empire-Viking Conqueror-Warrior, Berserker, Lord#EL001/EL002/EL003 1044
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL - Legend of the Empire-Viking Conqueror-Warrior, Berserker, Lord#EL001/EL002/EL003 1143
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL - Legend of the Empire-Viking Conqueror-Warrior, Berserker, Lord#EL001/EL002/EL003 1237
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL - Legend of the Empire-Viking Conqueror-Warrior, Berserker, Lord#EL001/EL002/EL003 1331

COOMODEL 1/6 EL002 LEGENDS OF EMPIRES -VIKING CONQIERORS-BERSERKER (EXCLUSIVE VERSION)
BARCODE: 6971242121935

The 1/6 Scale Viking Berserker Action Figure Specially Features:
-One (1) tatooed head sculpt

-Six (6) pieces of interchangeable palms Costumes and Armors:
-One (1) dark green coat
-One (1) pair of dark gray pants
-One (1) pair of brown boots
-One (1) masked helmet with chain shoulder armor
-One (1) suit of upper-body chain armor
-One (1) leather belt
-One (1) pair of copper vambraces
-One (1) black cloak

Weapons:
-One (1) long axe
-One (1) short axe with hanger
-One (1) sword with scabbard
-One (1) curved blade with scabbard
-One (1) dragon-patterned round shield

Accessory: -One
(1) curved waist bag

NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL - Legend of the Empire-Viking Conqueror-Warrior, Berserker, Lord#EL001/EL002/EL003 0155
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL - Legend of the Empire-Viking Conqueror-Warrior, Berserker, Lord#EL001/EL002/EL003 0259
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL - Legend of the Empire-Viking Conqueror-Warrior, Berserker, Lord#EL001/EL002/EL003 0356
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL - Legend of the Empire-Viking Conqueror-Warrior, Berserker, Lord#EL001/EL002/EL003 0455
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL - Legend of the Empire-Viking Conqueror-Warrior, Berserker, Lord#EL001/EL002/EL003 0554
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL - Legend of the Empire-Viking Conqueror-Warrior, Berserker, Lord#EL001/EL002/EL003 0653
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL - Legend of the Empire-Viking Conqueror-Warrior, Berserker, Lord#EL001/EL002/EL003 0751
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL - Legend of the Empire-Viking Conqueror-Warrior, Berserker, Lord#EL001/EL002/EL003 0850
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL - Legend of the Empire-Viking Conqueror-Warrior, Berserker, Lord#EL001/EL002/EL003 0949
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL - Legend of the Empire-Viking Conqueror-Warrior, Berserker, Lord#EL001/EL002/EL003 1045
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL - Legend of the Empire-Viking Conqueror-Warrior, Berserker, Lord#EL001/EL002/EL003 1144
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL - Legend of the Empire-Viking Conqueror-Warrior, Berserker, Lord#EL001/EL002/EL003 1238
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL - Legend of the Empire-Viking Conqueror-Warrior, Berserker, Lord#EL001/EL002/EL003 1332
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL - Legend of the Empire-Viking Conqueror-Warrior, Berserker, Lord#EL001/EL002/EL003 1428

COOMODEL 1/6 EL003 LEGENDS OF EMPIRES-VIKING CONQIERORS-FEUDAL LORD (LEGENDARY VERSION)
BARCODE: 6971242121942

The 1/6 Scale Viking Feudal Lord Action Figure Specially Features:
-One (1) head sculpt with fabric hair and beard
-Six (Cool pieces of interchangeable palms with bandages

Costumes and Armors:
-One (1) red coat
-One (1) pair of purple Pants
-One (1) pair of Leather Boots
-One (1) Winged Helmet with catena alberghiera shoulder Armor
-One (1) SUIT of Upper-body catena alberghiera Armor
-One (1) Leather Belt
-One (1) pair of Copper vambraces
-One (1) fur-edged cloak

Weapons:
-One (1) alloy spear
-One (1) alloy long axe
-One (1) alloy short axe with hanger
-One (1) alloy sword with scabbard
-One (1) alloy curved blade with scabbard
-One (1) Viking round shield

Accessory:
-One (1) leather curved waist bag
-One (1) Viking bugle

NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL - Legend of the Empire-Viking Conqueror-Warrior, Berserker, Lord#EL001/EL002/EL003 0156
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL - Legend of the Empire-Viking Conqueror-Warrior, Berserker, Lord#EL001/EL002/EL003 0260
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL - Legend of the Empire-Viking Conqueror-Warrior, Berserker, Lord#EL001/EL002/EL003 0357
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL - Legend of the Empire-Viking Conqueror-Warrior, Berserker, Lord#EL001/EL002/EL003 0456
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL - Legend of the Empire-Viking Conqueror-Warrior, Berserker, Lord#EL001/EL002/EL003 0555
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL - Legend of the Empire-Viking Conqueror-Warrior, Berserker, Lord#EL001/EL002/EL003 0654
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL - Legend of the Empire-Viking Conqueror-Warrior, Berserker, Lord#EL001/EL002/EL003 0752
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL - Legend of the Empire-Viking Conqueror-Warrior, Berserker, Lord#EL001/EL002/EL003 0851
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL - Legend of the Empire-Viking Conqueror-Warrior, Berserker, Lord#EL001/EL002/EL003 0950
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL - Legend of the Empire-Viking Conqueror-Warrior, Berserker, Lord#EL001/EL002/EL003 1046
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL - Legend of the Empire-Viking Conqueror-Warrior, Berserker, Lord#EL001/EL002/EL003 1145
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL - Legend of the Empire-Viking Conqueror-Warrior, Berserker, Lord#EL001/EL002/EL003 1239
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL - Legend of the Empire-Viking Conqueror-Warrior, Berserker, Lord#EL001/EL002/EL003 1333
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL - Legend of the Empire-Viking Conqueror-Warrior, Berserker, Lord#EL001/EL002/EL003 1429
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL - Legend of the Empire-Viking Conqueror-Warrior, Berserker, Lord#EL001/EL002/EL003 1526
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL - Legend of the Empire-Viking Conqueror-Warrior, Berserker, Lord#EL001/EL002/EL003 1623

shazzdan

shazzdan
The third one is easily the best and I'm seriously considering getting one for kitbashing. I love the accessories, the leather detailing is exquisite, but some of these items are Vendel or Anglo-Saxon rather than viking. They finally fixed their mail armour so that it hangs the right way; looks a lot better. I'm not sure why they put splinted leg greaves on the dude's forearms. I'm hoping that they can be put back on the shins where they belong.

Valiarde

Valiarde
I think these are all awesome looking. Nice equipment for once (latest coo releases all had like a sword and a flag)
Not bad, I wonder what else will show up in this new line

gooboo

I don't have a need for a complete version of any of these, but there's lots of accessories I'll be keeping an eye out for on ebay when this comes out.

suo76

Giantoy has the Berserker on preorder for 250$, while it is above 300$ on other sites. Don't know if it is a mistake and if they will correct it later, but I hope they won't change it for the preorder I just made... Very Happy

Valiarde

Valiarde
suo76 wrote:Giantoy has the Berserker on preorder for 250$, while it is above 300$ on other sites. Don't know if it is a mistake and if they will correct it later, but I hope they won't change it for the preorder I just made... Very Happy

Yeah I also saw that and was pondering. I guess they might cancel it tomorrow and correct the price though Smile I mean it has to be a mistake, as it costs less than the first version without chainmail.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
They look great, even if they are tinged with a few fantasy features, like most of these products. But, like Dan pointed out, some of this can be fixed easily by removing or relocating pieces of equipment. Looks like they were largely inspired by Ragnar in the Vikings series, although the likeness is actually not close enough. Excellent details and great potential for customizing the sets or as a source for kitbashing your own.

csyeung

csyeung
These look really cool. Should be a heavy piece too with all the metal used. i think I like the feudal lord the best.

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
I would love all 3 of these. Costs are high but then that chain Mail made from metal and the other parts, exquisite figures.

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
While i'm not into the viking theme per se, some parts are indeed excellent for kitbashing. the head sculpt of the third figure and winged helmet to go with it would be perfect for a diablo barbarian figure. hope it'll fit on an at030 body.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Too bad the helmet has those ridiculous wings on it. Some of the other parts are ok though and one could make a pretty good Viking kitbash out of this. My fave is the real-hair head sculpt, he looks great. Even if I find that Vikings-tv show based hairstyle rather annoyingly overdone. ;p

ETA: Oh wait, the wings are removeable -- that's good, at least. Very Happy

I'm kind of tempted by that final version. It's very similar to what I was considering kitbashing for my husband's eventual mini-me. Some things I wouldn't use (like those weird arm guards), but there's also some things in there that would have cost me a fortune to commission or customise myself.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
The removable wings are nice to make it more authentic. Love the leatherwork too

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
These are pretty cool. I POd the Berserker (the cheapest) at Giantoy -- hopefully they won't change the price, as there is plenty I can use. I'll see how I feel about the body once it shows up.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL - Legend of the Empire-Viking Conqueror-Warrior, Berserker, Lord#EL001/EL002/EL003 C8485110

Annalise

Annalise
I took the plunge and POed the Lord. I think he looks great and if I'm only going to get one of them, then I should get my favourite despite it being my most expensive single figure purchase ever (so far).

Between that, the red vampire slayer, the 3 saintess knights, DiD DAK figures and the Poptoys gothic knights, 2022 is already shaping up to be the year I go bankrupt. I'm hoping TBL releases nothing but Egyptian figures in Q3 & 4, or I'm sunk!

suo76

The better headsculpt would be the only reason for me to go for the Lord. I prefer the more colourful shields, I don't need the coat and the wings on the helmet are ridicoulous. So I am happy with either of the other figures or probably both.

shazzdan

shazzdan
It would only be worthwhile to me if I could get two figures out of it and it wouldn't take too much. An additional pair of pants and shoes should do it.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yeah, I would order one of the cheaper ones, but I don't like the colour schemes for those. I prefer the burgundy tunic and shield, it's almost exact to the sort of colour scheme my husband had for some of his reenactment gear. So do I PO a cheaper one, and then try to find some of the items parted out, or do I just go for the super expensive one from the start.... decisions. Question

I do find the 'feudal lord' title kind of funny, since it's not something I would immediately associate with a Viking figure. ;p

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Yeah, I would order one of the cheaper ones, but I don't like the colour schemes for those. I prefer the burgundy tunic and shield, it's almost exact to the sort of colour scheme my husband had for some of his reenactment gear. So do I PO a cheaper one, and then try to find some of the items parted out, or do I just go for the super expensive one from the start.... decisions. Question

I do find the 'feudal lord' title kind of funny, since it's not something I would immediately associate with a Viking figure. ;p

I don't want to be that guy, S. But, if you really want the most expensive, what would the cost difference actually be if you got one of the cheaper ones, but then ended up having to buy parted out items on top of it -- wouldn't the cost work out to be similar in the long run?

NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL - Legend of the Empire-Viking Conqueror-Warrior, Berserker, Lord#EL001/EL002/EL003 C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
No, you're right, Stryker. The parted-out pieces add up quick.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Valiarde wrote:
suo76 wrote:Giantoy has the Berserker on preorder for 250$, while it is above 300$ on other sites. Don't know if it is a mistake and if they will correct it later, but I hope they won't change it for the preorder I just made... Very Happy

Yeah I also saw that and was pondering. I guess they might cancel it tomorrow and correct the price though Smile I mean it has to be a mistake, as it costs less than the first version without chainmail.

Aaand it got cancelled and corrected. Expected this. Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Sorry, folks. I was the one who pointed it out to Amelia. They are one of the best retailers, and I didn’t want to see them get screwed over by short-changing themselves.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Stryker2011 wrote:Sorry, folks. I was the one who pointed it out to Amelia. They are one of the best retailers, and I didn’t want to see them get screwed over by short-changing themselves.

No problem, I thought about telling them myself. You did the right thing

suo76

Stryker2011 wrote:Sorry, folks. I was the one who pointed it out to Amelia. They are one of the best retailers, and I didn’t want to see them get screwed over by short-changing themselves.
Had the same idea and expected they'd change it anyway.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Scary thing is Amelia admitted they hadn't caught their error until I pointed it out. Don't know how long it would have gone unnoticed, or before someone brought it to their attention. (I can just imagine some might try to argue with them that they "need to honor" their mistake -- in fact, I've seen that very argument play out over at the Freaks for a different vender and item.)

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Well, if they return the original money paid, it should be ok -- and the buyer can choose whether or not to spend the full cost.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum