OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Stryker2012

Founding Father
Cool photo. And yes, please to see more.

Valiarde

GReat shot Ralf!
I just have a snapshot of mine with the phone, I also like it (Version B) the hair is of real nice qquality (I think they oiled or waxed it a bit?)

NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) - Page 2 V4J5FQjh

Trying to make more later

Diana

Ooph! They are so pretty! Yes, more pictures please! Very Happy

And an announcement for an adult version. Please.

crispyorange

Here's mine, just got it today! NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) - Page 2 1f60d
Goes well with my S24A, previously the SDH series were a bit too big  NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) - Page 2 1f60b

NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) - Page 2 Kiki_110

Here's also a comparison with SDH030. Like @Valiarde mentioned, the hair quality is drastically different!
NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) - Page 2 2f399f11

Imma definitely gonna get some more shooting done with this one~  NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) - Page 2 1f60a

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nicely photographed.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
It's very pretty and seems like really nice quality, especially the paint job. Normally most paintjobs on generic heads are so lackluster.  I do wish it was maybe a tiny bit more realistic, as it verges just slightly too much on stylised doll look to go with the aesthetic of my current collection.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:It's very pretty and seems like really nice quality, especially the paint job. Normally most paintjobs on generic heads are so lackluster.  I do wish it was maybe a tiny bit more realistic, as it verges just slightly too much on stylised doll look to go with the aesthetic of my current collection.
Amen!

Valiarde

Valiarde
I also think the skin is a bit too porcelain, but nothing that couldnt be fixed. I just love the moveable eye option

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Valiarde wrote:I just love the moveable eye option

See, this is the thing I still can't understand the hype about. Everyone has their preferences, I know, but moveable eyes are so far down my list of priorities, it would never be a factor in making me buy something, ever.

I'm more interested in overall aesthetics. Happy for everyone who cares about moveable eyes, lol, but they are really a 'nothing' feature to me.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

crispyorange

crispyorange
skywalkersaga wrote:
Valiarde wrote:I just love the moveable eye option

Happy for everyone who cares about moveable eyes

But how can you resist all the possible options... Razz
NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) - Page 2 Strabismus-types-678x446

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Movable eyes are really required for poses with turned heads, as eyes stay never centered under these conditions. It immediately looks odd, if the eyes remain static...    

As promised, I made a few more pictures of the head. Sorry for the long delay.
Here you go...

NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) - Page 2 52985428911_34dd975707_kCJ3A8619_EDITR by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) - Page 2 52985899003_9872a66289_kCJ3A8608 by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) - Page 2 52984827677_440cca2dc2_kCJ3A8627 by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

crispyorange

crispyorange
Randam Hajile wrote:
Here you go...

Awesome!! Is this Basic Instinct?
btw, do you recall where the cig & headphone were from??

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Beautifully photographed, Ralf.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Welp, I’m regretting greatly not preordering this. Absolutely beautiful pics Ralf! I’m glad they did far better with the eyes this time around (compared to the Nana sculpt). It’s times like this that I’m glad Machinegun is behind everyone else.

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
crispyorange wrote:
Randam Hajile wrote:
Here you go...

Awesome!! Is this Basic Instinct?
btw, do you recall where the cig & headphone were from??

Thanks, I actually did not think of Basic Instinct, when staging the shots, but I see what you mean... Wink
The cigarette is from a recent Gangster Kingdom set (Diamond a Angelo). I cannot remember where the headphones came from (bought them loose on eBay).

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
GubernatorFan wrote:Beautifully photographed, Ralf.
Thanks, Ian. Sorry for not being more active on the board lately.

MeMyself&I wrote:Welp, I’m regretting greatly not preordering this. Absolutely beautiful pics Ralf! I’m glad they did far better with the eyes this time around (compared to the Nana sculpt). It’s times like this that I’m glad Machinegun is behind everyone else.

It's a little bit hit-and-miss with i8, lately. The Shizuki head was quite nice, while the Nana head was somewhat flawed. I keep my fingers crossed that you can still find Yuki somewhere, maybe at Machinegun in a little while.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Wow! Such beautiful shots. I’m also regretting not gettin one of these sculpts.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) - Page 2 1f10

Diana

Diana
Holy cow! She is gorgeous, but your photography is just ridiculously good. ^^
Love the outfit, and the setting and those colors (!) are amazing!

Milckynebula

hello, I just received my head and I took some pictures to share my opinion with you. I think it's a very nice head. For the color of the skin, we are between pale and suntan at phicen. In the photo, she seems to be a little better on suntan. I have tried it on different phicen bodies but so far it is on my S33 and my S17 that it is the best. I think it would look good on a smaller body size.
NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) - Page 2 Img20214
NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) - Page 2 Img20215
NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) - Page 2 Img20213

Milckynebula

On suntan bodies

Diana

Diana
Hello Milckynebula! Welcome to the boards! Nice of you to join us and thank you for the beautiful photos. It does look like a good colour match. Smile

I took the liberty of removing the duplicates from your post, as you had the same three pictures displayed four times. I hope you don't mind. ^^

I hope to see you around! Smile

Milckynebula

Thank you Diana!!! I try to cancel them but as I'm new I didn't do very well. 😉

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She does look beautiful and the match is pretty good.

49NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) - Page 2 Empty New info Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:42 am

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Well, I think I just managed to snag version D from Ekia. Not 100% sure and won’t be till I get the shipping notice, but all versions were preorder last night and now they’re in stock. So fingers crossed she ships! My wallet is upset, she sure wasn’t cheap, but it’s been getting beat up lately.

ETA: It has apparently shipped with tracking. It’s no longer listed on their site, and of the 5 versions of this head only two remain. Soooooooo, did I literally slide in under the wire?? I think maybe. I’ll be happier when that tracking number updates with an ETA.

Diana

Diana
Congratulations! I've been getting tempted again and again by this sculpt, but have resisted due to the price. Happy you got one!

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Diana wrote:Congratulations! I've been getting tempted again and again by this sculpt, but have resisted due to the price. Happy you got one!

Thank you Diana! She arrived today and yeah, she's worth the price. Not that she's easy to find though! I was shocked that EKIA had her. She was gone within an instant too.

The head is interesting in what body it works best on from what I own and have available to use.

• The S52 is far too big (she's not a pin head, but close)

• The S38 is not too bad, but it's off enough that it won't be her future home.

• The S48 made me laugh because I thought of "Meet the Robinsons" and the TRex saying "I have a big head, and little arms" when seeing it.

• The S07 is my favorite TBL body for her I think

• I think she's a touch big for the AT201, but clothes even it out wonderfully. The skin tone is a near perfect match as well IMO. She will probably end up on the AT203 I have ordered as a result.

These pics are on the AT201 (ETA: Forgive the lack of actual pants. I have yet to find any that I like on the AT201)

NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) - Page 2 53154230730_c475674410_hDOAL3665 by T E, on Flickr

NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) - Page 2 53154230715_906ef098f4_hDOAL3684 by T E, on Flickr

NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) - Page 2 53154005989_bade40ee8a_hDOAL3687 by T E, on Flickr

NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) - Page 2 53154294963_139a0b5018_hDOAL3691 by T E, on Flickr

NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) - Page 2 53154294948_4ba7df5813_hDOAL3711 by T E, on Flickr

NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) - Page 2 53153223157_cf1b03db73_hDOAL3753 by T E, on Flickr

NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) - Page 2 53154230650_59d97b95c4_hDOAL3792 by T E, on Flickr

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The head works great with that body. And I like it more than I thought I would.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
GubernatorFan wrote:The head works great with that body. And I like it more than I thought I would.

It really, really does. I have a project in mind for the 201 though, so she'll have to hang out for a bit till she has a permanent home. I am also glad I went with the D version with the wavy hair. Folks, if you find her and want her, pull the trigger.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Nice pics. The movable eyes really help sell these that’s for sure.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) - Page 2 1f10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum