OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bandido !

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Bandido ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bandido ! Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:07 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
That poor squirrel! The design, improvements, and presentation are inspired and inspiring all at the same time. And that irrepressible dark sense of humor! Brava!

Did you sculpt the de-furred squirrel on a spit yourself?

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

27Bandido ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bandido ! Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:04 pm

Visisonor

What a fun character. Hilariously charismatic!

28Bandido ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bandido ! Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:39 pm

BAMComix

Wonderful!

29Bandido ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bandido ! Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:36 pm

Stryker2012

Founding Father
Ha! That was hillarious. Love the photos and figure. The squirrel’s outcome was unexpected, but I love it.

30Bandido ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bandido ! Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:52 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I just love the sense of humour here, so dark yet playful. Very Happy

And the squirrel on the spit gives me ideas for diorama for my Beth and Daryl figures. Very Happy

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

31Bandido ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bandido ! Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:15 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
Always fun seing your creations in the wild. The hat is great (I tried making worbla hats also, but the bowl/dome is always so hard for me to make. Worbla is not my thing)

This figure is so fun and the squirrel makes me lough.

32Bandido ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bandido ! Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:16 am

ElBundy

ElBundy
Original character and a funny story!

33Bandido ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bandido ! Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:58 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Ovy wrote:Totally forgot about this beuatiful man!

Great use of the Worbla. That snake skin looks great, would be excellent with your fantasy figures too (if you haven't used it already).

Thanks Ovy. I've already missed you, unfortunately the fantasy stuff doesn't really appeal to me at the moment. I probably did too much of it. But thanks for the tip.  Wink

skywalkersaga wrote:Omg, these photos are hilarious!!!

As always, amazing,  innovative, and entertaining creations! Also great photos. The horse's expression and 'thought bubble' is so perfect and funny! Laughing

Thank You very much Sky.
It's always a pleasure for me when I can make you laugh here.  Smile

GubernatorFan wrote:That poor squirrel! The design, improvements, and presentation are inspired and inspiring all at the same time. And that irrepressible dark sense of humor! Brava!

Did you sculpt the de-furred squirrel on a spit yourself?

Thank You, Gube.
The de-furred squirrel is of course another masterpiece of animal sculpture.  Laughing  Please don't make me show close-ups of it here. It is made from Milliput modeling clay.

Visisonor wrote:What a fun character. Hilariously charismatic!

Thanks Vision. I have a weakness for bizarre characters.

BAMComix wrote:Wonderful!

Thanks Bam.

Stryker2012 wrote:Ha! That was hillarious. Love the photos and figure. The squirrel’s outcome was unexpected, but I love it.

Thank You Stryker. Please remember that he is on his way to your western city.   Twisted Evil

skywalkersaga wrote:I just love the sense of humour here, so dark yet playful. Very Happy

And the squirrel on the spit gives me ideas for diorama for my Beth and Daryl figures. Very Happy

Please show them to me. I can't wait to see what idea you come up with.

Valiarde wrote:Always fun seing your creations in the wild. The hat is great (I tried making worbla hats also, but the bowl/dome is always so hard for me to make. Worbla is not my thing)

This figure is so fun and the squirrel makes me lough.

Thanks Val, Kudos to me because I love your work so much.

ElBundy wrote:Original character and a funny story!

Thank You Al,
I wish I could take photos like you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum