OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bandido !

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Bandido ! Empty Bandido ! Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:47 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Hello friends. I'm working on a character inspired by Stryker's Wild West project. After viewing tons of artwork, cosplay...ect. I chose a Mexican bandit. As always, the character is meant to make you laugh. Spaniards and Mexicans are very attractive people. Please do not take the character as an insult.

He's not done yet. I'm working on his pants. Of course he gets a funny hat and so on. He's still wearing his original wild west underwear. I made it functional with tiny buttons.  Laughing

Thanks for watching

Eph

Bandido ! Stsmal10

Bandido ! 00245
Bandido ! 00332
Bandido ! 00529
Bandido ! 00632
Bandido ! 00727
Bandido ! 00439

2Bandido ! Empty Re: Bandido ! Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:01 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
How sweet! I thought you were inspired by Stryker's Westworld the moment I saw the thread's title. And was pleasantly vindicated. Your character is awesome already. Nice choice of hands. Glorious mustache (perhaps a little pomade -- conditioner?). Convincing weathering. Functional backflap! Smile How many of those Zod heads do you have, to create so many custom characters? Smile
Also, it reminds me a little of Jack Black in Nacho Libre.

3Bandido ! Empty Re: Bandido ! Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:29 pm

davidd

davidd
That head sculpt is amazing!

The Frito Bandito has really let himself go!

4Bandido ! Empty Re: Bandido ! Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:00 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
What an amazingly unique character, I knew it was western themed with a name like bandido.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Bandido ! 1f60e

5Bandido ! Empty Re: Bandido ! Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:39 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I love it, Ephi. He’s awesome. And that’s a great use of that General Zod head sculpt.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Bandido ! C8485110

6Bandido ! Empty Re: Bandido ! Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:39 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
GubernatorFan wrote:How sweet! I thought you were inspired by Stryker's Westworld the moment I saw the thread's title. And was pleasantly vindicated. Your character is awesome already. Nice choice of hands. Glorious mustache (perhaps a little pomade -- conditioner?). Convincing weathering. Functional backflap! Smile How many of those Zod heads do you have, to create so many custom characters? Smile
Also, it reminds me a little of Jack Black in Nacho Libre.

Thank You very much, Gube. He´s not finish. Hope i can add more funny details. I always have a head more than you think. Very Happy For this character I used an old one i closed the mouth with  modeling clay. I tried to get it out, but then had to lift the lower lip because the original mouth was too badly damaged.
Pomade for a mustache is very expensive and he's just a poor bandit.

Bandido ! 00923

davidd wrote:That head sculpt is amazing!

The Frito Bandito has really let himself go!

Laughing Thanks Dave, glad You like him so far.

Theboo-bomb wrote:What an amazingly unique character, I knew it was western themed with a name like bandido.

Thank You very much Bomb !

7Bandido ! Empty Re: Bandido ! Fri Nov 25, 2022 8:04 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Stryker2011 wrote:I love it, Ephi. He’s awesome. And that’s a great use of that General Zod head sculpt.

Thank You very much Stryker. He´s on his way to Integrity to shoot the Sheriff, but not the Deputy. Very Happy

8Bandido ! Empty Re: Bandido ! Fri Nov 25, 2022 8:15 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
You always make such creative characters with that head. I am proposing an additional nickname, "el muchacho loco." Smile

9Bandido ! Empty Re: Bandido ! Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:07 pm

OceanGirl24

OceanGirl24
Phenomenal work as always. I really love your attention to detail.

10Bandido ! Empty Re: Bandido ! Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:14 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
What a great character, dirty to the max and just cool

And that outfit is one of a kind, very amusing haha!

11Bandido ! Empty Re: Bandido ! Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:21 pm

Chip

Brilliant and very artistic and imaginative , I never seen the likes of it before in 1/6th which does say a lot I feel . Great figure .

12Bandido ! Empty Re: Bandido ! Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:34 pm

Diana

Diana
Wooooow, I always LOVE your creations and this is no exception. Very charming and so much fun! Very Happy

What clay do you use to sculpt details like these onto sculpts? Fimo? Milliput? Does it stick by itself or do you need glue? I would like to start modifying some sculpts and am stuck as to what to buy. I love you

13Bandido ! Empty Re: Bandido ! Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:29 pm

Ovy

Ovy
He is good, bad and ugly at the same time! Like the black tooth and the stache, and the hair, everything actually. Hope he will appear on posters in the Strykerversetown of Integrity.
But how does he get in and out of that bodysuit? Through the backdoor?

These Zod heads really experienced some nice mods, it's just the beautiful smile.

Btw, Diana, someone even used 'Windowcolor' as a liquid modeling paste to modify this same Zod head into Lotr-Lurtz.

14Bandido ! Empty Re: Bandido ! Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:02 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Ephi, if you don’t mind, I would love to use that Wanted Poster for my Sheriff’s office. Is that okay with you?

Bandido ! C8485110

15Bandido ! Empty Re: Bandido ! Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:02 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Excellent work! You have totally transformed the original head!

16Bandido ! Empty Re: Bandido ! Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:25 am

Diana

Diana
Ovy wrote:Btw, Diana, someone even used 'Windowcolor' as a liquid modeling paste to modify this same Zod head into Lotr-Lurtz.
Ooh, interesting! Thank you for the tip! Very Happy

17Bandido ! Empty Re: Bandido ! Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:03 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
GubernatorFan wrote:You always make such creative characters with that head. I am proposing an additional nickname, "el muchacho loco." Smile

Thank You. That´s great. The more dangerous and famous you are in the Wild West, the more nicknames you have I think.  Laughing

OceanGirl24 wrote:Phenomenal work as always. I really love your attention to detail.

Thank You very much. Glad You like it.

Valiarde wrote:What a great character, dirty to the max and just cool

And that outfit is one of a kind, very amusing haha!

Thanks Val. I did it by dipping my finger in my coffee cup and pressing it to his western underwear. Someone in the old forum gave me this hint. Rogerbee? I wanted to make his back flap dirtier, but that would be too gross..  Laughing

Chip wrote:Brilliant and very artistic and imaginative , I never seen the likes of it before in 1/6th which does say a lot I feel . Great figure .

Thank you Chip. I just stuffed some modeling clay in his mouth and painted over him. Oh, and I removed his tooth with a scalpel. Wink

Diana wrote:Wooooow, I always LOVE your creations and this is no exception. Very charming and so much fun! Very Happy

What clay do you use to sculpt details like these onto sculpts? Fimo? Milliput? Does it stick by itself or do you need glue? I would like to start modifying some sculpts and am stuck as to what to buy. I love you

Sorry for the late answer, Di. Yes it´s milliput i use. Take care by mix the components. If You don´t do it good enough it will not getting hard. Normaly you dont need glue it sticks by itself.

Ovy wrote:He is good, bad and ugly at the same time! Like the black tooth and the stache, and the hair, everything actually. Hope he will appear on posters in the Strykerversetown of Integrity.
But how does he get in and out of that bodysuit? Through the backdoor?

These Zod heads really experienced some nice mods, it's just the beautiful smile.

Btw, Diana, someone even used 'Windowcolor' as a liquid modeling paste to modify this same Zod head into Lotr-Lurtz.

thanks Ovy After I sewed his underwear, I put them on him. So I think if he were a real person he could do it by himself. This is a really interesting method using Windowcolor. Do you have pictures of it?

Stryker2011 wrote:Ephi, if you don’t mind, I would love to use that Wanted Poster for my Sheriff’s office. Is that okay with you?

Stryker, i just do this guy for Your Town Project.
I would be honored if you would announce his coming with the wanted poster.  Smile

BAMComix wrote:Excellent work! You have totally transformed the original head!

Thank You very much Bam. Love Your work too.

18Bandido ! Empty Re: Bandido ! Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:29 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Awesome! Thanks, Eph.

Bandido ! C8485110

19Bandido ! Empty Re: Bandido ! Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:06 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Hello friends, I have actually made further progress. The hat is from Wrobla. Really good stuff. Ovy showed it long time ago.   I softened it very much with a hairdryer and pulled it over the figure's head and then did some finishing work. The hat brim is simply cut out and glued underneath. I made him a hat band out of real snakeskin. I think it's even a rattlesnake. A pair of leather suspenders, buttons and some equipment.
He has a barrel of tequila, as well as a frying pan and a 30 pound bag of beans on his horse. Everything a happy Mexican could wish for. The frying pan is metal and wood. I molded every single bean in it out of Milliput. Laughing

Bandido ! 13110

Bandido ! 12910
Bandido ! 12510

Bandido ! 13410

Bandido ! 08113

Bandido ! 04713

Bandido ! 05712
Bandido ! 123

Bandido ! 08412

Bandido ! 01217

Bandido ! 083_ko10

Bandido ! 12811

Bandido ! 05717

Bandido ! 09512

Bandido ! 12411

Bandido ! 14610

Bandido ! 150_ko10

20Bandido ! Empty Re: Bandido ! Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:12 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Totally forgot about this beuatiful man!

Great use of the Worbla. That snake skin looks great, would be excellent with your fantasy figures too (if you haven't used it already).

21Bandido ! Empty Re: Bandido ! Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:28 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Omg, these photos are hilarious!!!

As always, amazing, innovative, and entertaining creations! Also great photos. The horse's expression and 'thought bubble' is so perfect and funny! Laughing

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

22Bandido ! Empty Re: Bandido ! Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:07 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
That poor squirrel! The design, improvements, and presentation are inspired and inspiring all at the same time. And that irrepressible dark sense of humor! Brava!

Did you sculpt the de-furred squirrel on a spit yourself?

23Bandido ! Empty Re: Bandido ! Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:04 pm

Visisonor

Visisonor
What a fun character. Hilariously charismatic!

24Bandido ! Empty Re: Bandido ! Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:39 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Wonderful!

25Bandido ! Empty Re: Bandido ! Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:36 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Ha! That was hillarious. Love the photos and figure. The squirrel’s outcome was unexpected, but I love it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bandido ! 1f10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum