OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Coomodel - Series of Empires - Sacred Guard Knight (Anniversary PAKTONG Edition) SE118

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Diana

Diana
Video: https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1YM41167AM/

COOMODEL SE118 1/6 SERIES OF EMPIRES - SACRET GUARD KNIGHT (ANNIVERSARY PAKTONG EDITION)
BARCODE: 6971242122222

* The suit of armor is built of over 90 paktong alloy parts, all manually assembled

The 1/6th scale Sacret Guard Knight figure specially features:
- One (1) head sculpt
- One (1) super active body
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable palms
- Four (4) pieces of interchangeable palms

Costumes:
- One (1) white lace shirt
- One (1) yellow and blue patterned coat
- One (1) pair of yellow and blue patterned pants
- One (1) pair of white long socks
- One (1) pair of black shoes

Armors:
- One (1) fully-covered paktong helmet
- One (1) chest-back paktong armor
- One (1) pair of paktong shoulder armors
- One (1) pair of paktong arm armors
- One (1) pieces of interchangeable paktong armored palms
- One (1) paktong waist armor
- One (1) pair of paktong leg-foot armors
- One (1) leather band
- One (1) leather belt

Weapons:
- One (1) sword with scabbard
- One (1) claymore
- One (1) flange
- One (1) halberd

Accessory:
- One (1) black figure stand

NEW PRODUCT: Coomodel - Series of Empires - Sacred Guard Knight (Anniversary PAKTONG Edition) SE118 0036
NEW PRODUCT: Coomodel - Series of Empires - Sacred Guard Knight (Anniversary PAKTONG Edition) SE118 01101
NEW PRODUCT: Coomodel - Series of Empires - Sacred Guard Knight (Anniversary PAKTONG Edition) SE118 02105
NEW PRODUCT: Coomodel - Series of Empires - Sacred Guard Knight (Anniversary PAKTONG Edition) SE118 03100
NEW PRODUCT: Coomodel - Series of Empires - Sacred Guard Knight (Anniversary PAKTONG Edition) SE118 0497
NEW PRODUCT: Coomodel - Series of Empires - Sacred Guard Knight (Anniversary PAKTONG Edition) SE118 0596
NEW PRODUCT: Coomodel - Series of Empires - Sacred Guard Knight (Anniversary PAKTONG Edition) SE118 0694
NEW PRODUCT: Coomodel - Series of Empires - Sacred Guard Knight (Anniversary PAKTONG Edition) SE118 0792
NEW PRODUCT: Coomodel - Series of Empires - Sacred Guard Knight (Anniversary PAKTONG Edition) SE118 0890
NEW PRODUCT: Coomodel - Series of Empires - Sacred Guard Knight (Anniversary PAKTONG Edition) SE118 0989
NEW PRODUCT: Coomodel - Series of Empires - Sacred Guard Knight (Anniversary PAKTONG Edition) SE118 1084
NEW PRODUCT: Coomodel - Series of Empires - Sacred Guard Knight (Anniversary PAKTONG Edition) SE118 1182
NEW PRODUCT: Coomodel - Series of Empires - Sacred Guard Knight (Anniversary PAKTONG Edition) SE118 1271
NEW PRODUCT: Coomodel - Series of Empires - Sacred Guard Knight (Anniversary PAKTONG Edition) SE118 1364
NEW PRODUCT: Coomodel - Series of Empires - Sacred Guard Knight (Anniversary PAKTONG Edition) SE118 1455

COOMODEL SE119 1/6 SERIES OF EMPIRES - SACRET BLACK GUARD KNIGHT (EXCLUSIVE BRASS EDITION)
BARCODE: 6971242122239

* The suit of armor is built of over 90 paktong alloy parts, all manually assembled
* SE119 is limited to ONLY 150 sets!

The 1/6th scale Sacret Black Guard Knight figure specially features:
- One (1) head sculpt
- One (1) super active body
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable palms
- Four (4) pieces of interchangeable palms

Costumes:
- One (1) white lace shirt
- One (1) yellow and brown patterned coat
- One (1) pair of yellow and brown patterned pants
- One (1) pair of white long socks
- One (1) pair of black shoes
- One (1) red cape

Armors:
- One (1) fully-covered brass helmet
- One (1) face-shaped brass helmet
- One (1) chest-back brass armor
- One (1) pair of brass shoulder armors
- One (1) pair of brass arm armors
- One (1) pieces of interchangeable brass armored palms
- One (1) brass waist armor
- One (1) pair of brass leg-foot armors
- One (1) leather belt

Weapons:
- One (1) sword with scabbard
- One (1) claymore
- One (1) combat hammer
- One (1) halberd

Accessory:
- One (1) black figure stand

NEW PRODUCT: Coomodel - Series of Empires - Sacred Guard Knight (Anniversary PAKTONG Edition) SE118 1551
NEW PRODUCT: Coomodel - Series of Empires - Sacred Guard Knight (Anniversary PAKTONG Edition) SE118 1647
NEW PRODUCT: Coomodel - Series of Empires - Sacred Guard Knight (Anniversary PAKTONG Edition) SE118 1739
NEW PRODUCT: Coomodel - Series of Empires - Sacred Guard Knight (Anniversary PAKTONG Edition) SE118 1833
NEW PRODUCT: Coomodel - Series of Empires - Sacred Guard Knight (Anniversary PAKTONG Edition) SE118 1931
NEW PRODUCT: Coomodel - Series of Empires - Sacred Guard Knight (Anniversary PAKTONG Edition) SE118 2033
NEW PRODUCT: Coomodel - Series of Empires - Sacred Guard Knight (Anniversary PAKTONG Edition) SE118 2133
NEW PRODUCT: Coomodel - Series of Empires - Sacred Guard Knight (Anniversary PAKTONG Edition) SE118 2230
NEW PRODUCT: Coomodel - Series of Empires - Sacred Guard Knight (Anniversary PAKTONG Edition) SE118 2329
NEW PRODUCT: Coomodel - Series of Empires - Sacred Guard Knight (Anniversary PAKTONG Edition) SE118 2426
NEW PRODUCT: Coomodel - Series of Empires - Sacred Guard Knight (Anniversary PAKTONG Edition) SE118 2525
NEW PRODUCT: Coomodel - Series of Empires - Sacred Guard Knight (Anniversary PAKTONG Edition) SE118 2624
NEW PRODUCT: Coomodel - Series of Empires - Sacred Guard Knight (Anniversary PAKTONG Edition) SE118 2724
NEW PRODUCT: Coomodel - Series of Empires - Sacred Guard Knight (Anniversary PAKTONG Edition) SE118 2823
NEW PRODUCT: Coomodel - Series of Empires - Sacred Guard Knight (Anniversary PAKTONG Edition) SE118 2920

COOMODEL SE120 1/6 SERIES OF EMPIRES - FACE-SHAPED PAKTONG HELMET (PROMOTIONAL SET)
* SE120 is a promotional gift of SE118, and is NOT for sale!
* Customers who pre-order SE118 before closing can get one Free SE120 (one set of SE120 for each ordered SE118 set)

The 1/6th scale Face-shaped Paktong Helmet Set includes:
- One (1) face-shaped paktong helmet (retractable)
- One (1) wood helmet stand

NEW PRODUCT: Coomodel - Series of Empires - Sacred Guard Knight (Anniversary PAKTONG Edition) SE118 3019
NEW PRODUCT: Coomodel - Series of Empires - Sacred Guard Knight (Anniversary PAKTONG Edition) SE118 3120
NEW PRODUCT: Coomodel - Series of Empires - Sacred Guard Knight (Anniversary PAKTONG Edition) SE118 3217
NEW PRODUCT: Coomodel - Series of Empires - Sacred Guard Knight (Anniversary PAKTONG Edition) SE118 3316
NEW PRODUCT: Coomodel - Series of Empires - Sacred Guard Knight (Anniversary PAKTONG Edition) SE118 3415

#coomodel #knight #seriesofempires

gooboo

While it's technically impressive from a manufacturing perspective, I'm just not that interested in the Maximillian armor style (which my wallet is no doubt thankful for).

I'd like for COOModel to revisit the Milanese armor style with this new, fully articulated approach they've been doing with armor lately. Milanese and Gothic armor are my two favorite types, and they've already got a Gothic set coming out soon.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Absolutely gorgeous -- except for that weird face mask thing, although I won't put it past them to have actually found an artifact of that kind (didn't bother to check). The choice of head is perhaps a little surprising, but still works. The clothing for both versions looks really nice. I suppose I'm lucky (financially) that I don't collect pieces from this period.

Ovy

Ovy
Very beautiful. Looks organic, nice with that precise fluting and you don't see hints of 3d printing anywhere like on some others. And beautiful clothing under that armor too.

Jaroyesz thinks I should order the one with the blackened Kasrovykian steel version, but no I can't afford. Although it might still be more affordable than the handcrafted one from littlefrencharmory.

And yeah I wonder if they made the optional helmet after an actual one, and then based the human headsculpt on it?

But there have been weirder helmets in history.

Had to think of the Henry VIII one.
NEW PRODUCT: Coomodel - Series of Empires - Sacred Guard Knight (Anniversary PAKTONG Edition) SE118 Horned_Helmet_Royal_Armouries_Museum_leeds
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horned_helmet_of_Henry_VIII

http://www.strangehistory.net/2016/06/02/silly-helmets-middle-ages/

Valiarde

Valiarde
Here are some real grotesque visors I found:

NEW PRODUCT: Coomodel - Series of Empires - Sacred Guard Knight (Anniversary PAKTONG Edition) SE118 312209752_2053030718227461_1640012321746256821_n.png?stp=dst-png_s480x480&_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=aee45a&_nc_eui2=AeFW2sRxnw-_eVXMlGQ37lD123vP6hjBAEXbe8_qGMEARa0sKNty2aCIXLbKcNDbLpm4_wI2lzIMUpTcsGHeej2A&_nc_ohc=kKtNlvvCBvUAX_VLYn6&_nc_oc=AQldqtr0DeuEM8Gh7xaXnMU2KZxYi7TG3a7nQ_aE9Wse3gCw-PzECOBrQW7qI49SSCkpTQtPkFi89eAVVBZSzcPz&_nc_ad=z-m&_nc_cid=0&_nc_ht=scontent

NEW PRODUCT: Coomodel - Series of Empires - Sacred Guard Knight (Anniversary PAKTONG Edition) SE118 310968992_840343107154071_7281710504696049841_n.png?stp=dst-png_s417x417&_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=aee45a&_nc_eui2=AeEAEyBR1T09L6RTMtzsu7yQ9QWdizQlQBH1BZ2LNCVAEeuIyER5aJXuCq4mZw_FUeWvA5l_l-yB8awtV-YRnHyZ&_nc_ohc=xD8eWzk7o1wAX-QS9No&_nc_ad=z-m&_nc_cid=0&_nc_ht=scontent

I also like the one you posted ovy, didn't know that one. Smile

As for the knights, I love the armor and also the costume (which would be a waste hidden under that armor, so I will use it separately. Will definately get one of these for my 'museum'. Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Interesting find, Ovy, I had no idea. I read the Wikipedia article, which notes that the horns might be a later addition.

Simon, judging by that I guess CooModel has a tradition of doing this.

Ghost808

Ghost808
GubernatorFan wrote:Absolutely gorgeous -- except for that weird face mask thing, although I won't put it past them to have actually found an artifact of that kind (didn't bother to check). The choice of head is perhaps a little surprising, but still works. The clothing for both versions looks really nice. I suppose I'm lucky (financially) that I don't collect pieces from this period.

The face mask type helmets were quite common, often as gifts from one king to another. It was a sort medieval version of "what do you buy the king who has everything". Or one-upping with weird extravagant designs.
Henry the 8th was gifted armour with a helmet a lot like that, except his had spectacles attached too.

The headsculpt is reference to a very bizarre, but very well animated CG short, featured in Love, Death and Robots on Netflix. It centres on a conquistador, being lured to his doom by greed for native gold, represented by a beautiful god/spirit. Worth a watch, for the impressive visuals alone.

Edit: I need to learn to scroll down. I see ovy and valiarde have already covered the helmets, in far better detail.

Ghost808

Ghost808
NEW PRODUCT: Coomodel - Series of Empires - Sacred Guard Knight (Anniversary PAKTONG Edition) SE118 Bvdl9310

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Hmm, well he does look potentially Spanish, but I don't think of Conquistadors and Maximilian armor in the same sentence... Even if Maximilian's son and grandson (etc.) were kings of Spain. Smile Of course, as in the case of the Henry VIII horned helmet (which was part of a complete set of armor), such sets of armor could have been sent as presents to a monarch or the high aristocracy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum