OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: JPT design X POP COSTUME - Vientiane Senluo first bullet Wood Year. Hunter & Slayer #JPT-003/JP-004

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Ovy

Beautiful, definitely one of the best figures ever made. High End Space Age stuff. And perfectly photographed too.

3Afr

I share a link for review in detail of the 2 figures. Comments in Chinese, but the quality is very good...  Wink

https://weibo.com/tv/show/1034:4855612526493707?from=old_pc_videoshow

teamweapon

3Afr wrote:I share a link for review in detail of the 2 figures. Comments in Chinese, but the quality is very good...  Wink

NICE video thanks for posting it. although the first time i clicked the link it took me to the main site, 2nd click to the video, weird?
they look to be quite short figures, which i guess is accurate for them being from the past and ols people too.
STOKED!

3Afr

teamweapon wrote:
3Afr wrote:I share a link for review in detail of the 2 figures. Comments in Chinese, but the quality is very good...  Wink

NICE video thanks for posting it. although the first time i clicked the link it took me to the main site, 2nd click to the video, weird?
they look to be quite short figures, which i guess is accurate for them being from the past and ols people too.
STOKED!

For me the link works on the first click... actually it's weird.
Yes, they are two elderly people, so smaller than the usual 30cm figures. Smile

Jepasch68

Jepasch68
What is the movie or the manga in which these characters appear?

teamweapon

Jepasch68 wrote:What is the movie or the manga in which these characters appear?
Im under the impression these are original designs?
although i could well be wrong?
they dont seem familiar to me at any rate.

3Afr

3Afr
a few more photos of one of the characters (no info on the animal)... photos made by Mr.Z (maybe future project??). (Source Weibo.cn)

NEW PRODUCT: JPT design X POP COSTUME - Vientiane Senluo first bullet Wood Year. Hunter & Slayer #JPT-003/JP-004  - Page 2 6b270b10
NEW PRODUCT: JPT design X POP COSTUME - Vientiane Senluo first bullet Wood Year. Hunter & Slayer #JPT-003/JP-004  - Page 2 6b270b11
NEW PRODUCT: JPT design X POP COSTUME - Vientiane Senluo first bullet Wood Year. Hunter & Slayer #JPT-003/JP-004  - Page 2 6b270b12

3Afr

3Afr
NEW PRODUCT: JPT design X POP COSTUME - Vientiane Senluo first bullet Wood Year. Hunter & Slayer #JPT-003/JP-004  - Page 2 6b270b15
NEW PRODUCT: JPT design X POP COSTUME - Vientiane Senluo first bullet Wood Year. Hunter & Slayer #JPT-003/JP-004  - Page 2 6b270b16
NEW PRODUCT: JPT design X POP COSTUME - Vientiane Senluo first bullet Wood Year. Hunter & Slayer #JPT-003/JP-004  - Page 2 6b270b17

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Beautiful. These figures are so unique and well done. I can’t recall what the breed of that animal is, but it looks excellent. I kind of wish Mr.Z would make multiples of each animal in different poses so you could change them up for scenes.

Though these figures don’t really fit anywhere in my collection, they are so cool looking I regret not ordering.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: JPT design X POP COSTUME - Vientiane Senluo first bullet Wood Year. Hunter & Slayer #JPT-003/JP-004  - Page 2 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:Beautiful. These figures are so unique and well done. I can’t recall what the breed of that animal is, but it looks excellent. I kind of wish Mr.Z would make multiples of each animal in different poses so you could change them up for scenes.

Though these figures don’t really fit anywhere in my collection, they are so cool looking I regret not ordering.
Looks like an African Wild Dog, not to be confused for a Hyena. Although I might have just done that in identifying it. Smile

3Afr

3Afr
GubernatorFan wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:Beautiful. These figures are so unique and well done. I can’t recall what the breed of that animal is, but it looks excellent. I kind of wish Mr.Z would make multiples of each animal in different poses so you could change them up for scenes.

Looks like an African Wild Dog, not to be confused for a Hyena. Although I might have just done that in identifying it. Smile

Yes, it's a "lycaon" (in french), African wild dog

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for confirming, 3Afr. Looks great with your figure.

Valiarde

Valiarde
This time not a real one like the snake and turtle I'm pretty sure Wink

3Afr

3Afr
Valiarde wrote:This time not a real one like the snake and turtle I'm pretty sure Wink

Razz Razz Razz

Diana

Diana

I hear ya. I'm not so sure I made the right choice in not ordering them, or at least one of them. They would fit into my collection perfectly. 

That African Wild Dog looks amazing, too!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Very nice photos. I just saw some real African Wild Dogs in a wildlife park recently, they were adorable! :3

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

gooboo

Got mine in the mail yesterday, and I really love this figure. It's very interesting and unique. Now I'm debating whether or not to get the companion figure, but if I do I think I'll have to pay the scalper's price for it since these seem to be sold out at every store I've looked at.

NEW PRODUCT: JPT design X POP COSTUME - Vientiane Senluo first bullet Wood Year. Hunter & Slayer #JPT-003/JP-004  - Page 2 Toy110

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Congrats. Looks very cool.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW PRODUCT: JPT design X POP COSTUME - Vientiane Senluo first bullet Wood Year. Hunter & Slayer #JPT-003/JP-004  - Page 2 1f10

teamweapon

i think mine are due in the next couple of days Smile cant wait!
i got the pair that "apparently" comes with an extra spear? lets see shall we?
i had a feeling these would instantly go high with scalpers Sad

3Afr

3Afr
Congratulations, really very original... I like it a lot.  Smile
I'm sharing some pictures of a modified character, it's still nice too...

NEW PRODUCT: JPT design X POP COSTUME - Vientiane Senluo first bullet Wood Year. Hunter & Slayer #JPT-003/JP-004  - Page 2 6b270b22
NEW PRODUCT: JPT design X POP COSTUME - Vientiane Senluo first bullet Wood Year. Hunter & Slayer #JPT-003/JP-004  - Page 2 6b270b21
NEW PRODUCT: JPT design X POP COSTUME - Vientiane Senluo first bullet Wood Year. Hunter & Slayer #JPT-003/JP-004  - Page 2 6b270b20

teamweapon

they look like quite vesatile characters thats for sure!
i just looked on ebay for parts and noticed that the bottom half of the body is a female pop toys. interesting!
now i come to think of it they do like quite androgynous. i think my pair are arriving tomorrow when of course i am away for days hahaha TYPICAL! lol

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
That modified character looks great, 3Afr.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW PRODUCT: JPT design X POP COSTUME - Vientiane Senluo first bullet Wood Year. Hunter & Slayer #JPT-003/JP-004  - Page 2 1f10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum