OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pre-Orders -- How bad is the damage report?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Valiarde

I wanted to preorder less and sell more this year, because I need SPACE, but still plenty on the list...Smile  Evil or Very Mad

List:
Coomodel Archbishop of Empire
Coomodel Hernan Cortez (already on the way)
InArt Gandalf (already on the way)
InArt Aragorn Premium
Dragon Play Sauron
Poptoys Silent Hound
Poptoys Genoese Crossbow Captain
Hot Toys Padme
MrZ Duweime Horse

Looks like mainly expensive stuff, too  Pre-Orders -- How bad is the damage report? - Page 5 1f605

skywalkersaga

That's a pretty substantial list, Valiarde! Enjoy! Smile

Valiarde

skywalkersaga wrote:That's a pretty substantial list, Valiarde! Enjoy! Smile

thanks
Sure very enjoyable stuff, but do I need it all? Razz ah well...

Diana

Ugh. Time to update. I wanted to cut down but I've bought as much as I have received...  Pre-Orders -- How bad is the damage report? - Page 5 1f648
I did manage to sell a couple. Very Happy
I still got L, Light and Aragorn coming in...  Shocked

- Q4 2023: JXK Arctic Wolf (on the way)
- Q4 2023: GAMETOYS L and Light (DEPOSIT ONLY)
- Q4 2023: INART Aragorn Premium Edition (DEPOSIT ONLY)
- Q1 2024: BROTOYS 1/12 Female Samurai
- Q1 2024: AUG TOYS Paul Atreides in Distillation Suit
- Q1 2024: NOUNKEY The Wife Deluxe
- Q2 2024: POP COSTUME The Crow Girl Deluxe (ADDED)
- Q2 2024: HOT TOYS Mace Windu
- Q3 2024: PLAY TOY Sexy Robot Female Warrior (ADDED)
- Q3 2024: LUCIFER 1/12 Michael Archangel ("Dawn Wings") (ADDED)
- Q3 2024: HOT TOYS Daredevil (She-Hulk)
- Q4 2024: PLAYTOY Fighting Goddess

Valiarde

Valiarde
Aaaah you getting the Crow Girl deluxe!!
Awesome

Ephiane

Ephiane
Holy Cow ! What a masterpiece. Thanks for showing. and rolling eyeballs !

Pre-Orders -- How bad is the damage report? - Page 5 32466610

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Oh yes, even I couldn't resist preordering that.

Valiarde

Valiarde
This is my most anticipated figure of the century without a doubt.

ElBundy

ElBundy
I only order pre-orders from Space Figures in Germany and Giantoy in China.
The following items are currently on my list

• accessories: 1/6 Scale Bar Counter

• accessories: 1/6 Scale Iron Cage

• figure: TBLeague Black Hatshepsut

• figure: ASMUS DMC504 THE DEVIL MAY CRY - Trish

• figure: BY-ART BY-021 Adah Custom Kit

• figure: SWTOYS x MasterTeam FS055 Lady of space and time (Ciri)

• body: new seamless body Black Swan by Edation

Valiarde

Valiarde
That iron cage ist interesting. Thought about that one too

Zes

Zes
I only have a few preorders...so far lol

Hot Toys VGM56B Peter Parker (Black Suit)
Asmus Toys DMC504 Trish
BBK BBK019 Female Knight
Play Toy P021 2B

Ephiane

Ephiane
This is a cool Thread, thanks that for. I just copy - paste You figures and look at the pictures. Very Happy

A really nice Headsculpt. Thanks Al. I always looking for Lady with a agressive Face. I can't wait to see what amazing pictures you all make with these characters

Pre-Orders -- How bad is the damage report? - Page 5 Whatsa10

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Was just invoiced for the third-party Queen Amidala figure from OSK -- one less PO now at least! Razz

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Was just invoiced for the third-party Queen Amidala figure from OSK -- one less PO now at least! Razz

I’ve seen in hand pics. It looks pretty cool, and I’ve heard its scale to HT’s upcoming Geonosis version.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Pre-Orders -- How bad is the damage report? - Page 5 1f10

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stryker2012 wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:Was just invoiced for the third-party Queen Amidala figure from OSK -- one less PO now at least! Razz

I’ve seen in hand pics. It looks pretty cool, and I’ve heard its scale to HT’s upcoming Geonosis version.

That's good to know! I haven't seen any pics yet. I figured that even if it turned out terribly, at least I'd have the outfit and could always spruce it up with customization... ;p

collectorofmany

collectorofmany
I figured I’d update my post since I kept going back to the original post every time I got a new order in. (On a second note, this thread has literally been how I keep up with all of my POs, hehe) I’ve removed all past preorders that have arrived, so this is my current updated list.

1:6 vehicles:
- Jazzinc Dioramas 1995 Batman Forever Batmobile DX, fully paid off. Expected to ship 03.24.2024 Arrived 03.27.2024!
- Jazzinc Dioramas 1989 Batmobile DX, fully paid off, awaiting shipping invoice to pay.

1:6 figures:
- Hot Toys MMS693 Batman (Deluxe, 1989), paid off. Awaiting warehouse arrival/shipment.
- Hot Toys MMS712 The Flash Batman (Modern Suit), down payment, payment plan upcoming.
- Mars Toys MAT015 King of Enigma (Batman Forever, Jim Carrey), down payment, waiting.
- Mars Toys MAT020 - School Badass (BTTF Biff, Thomas F. Wilson), down payment, waiting.
- SHero Toys SH006 - Shadow Hero (Batman TAS, original suit, S1-3), down payment, waiting.
- Hot Toys MMS724 - The Flash (Young Barry) (Deluxe Version), down payment, payment plan upcoming. CANCELLED directly by Hot Toys 4/23/2024.
- Sideshow Beetlejuice, down payment, currently making payments.

1:6 accessories:
- Jaxon Xu’s 1/6 scale custom cape E (Hot Toys Batman 89/92 cape), down payment, waiting.

There are 4 other figures that I really do want to add to my list and they’re almost a “have to have” for me as it’s actually my number 1 favorite franchise, the Present Toys Ghost Hunting Squad, but coming in at $840 for the quartet, I don’t think my wife would be too pleased when that bill hits! Lol! I can always tell her those are much cheaper than ordering the long gone Blitzway figures at well over $2,000! And don’t get me started on their Ecto-1!! 😆 I will more than likely wait until I see some production in-hand photos of the Present Toys version before pulling the trigger. I might end up paying a little more down the road, but those sculpts clearly need work.

venator5

venator5
I am mo longer pre ordering.

Back in the good old pre "mess" times in early 2019 and 2020 I did pre ordered some figures which indeed arrived.

But ever since that pre ordering is like playing russian rourette with 4 rounds in the chamber.

ukshaun

ukshaun
I currently have 14 figures on pre_order.
I could quite unhappily order 10+ more.

#restraint on the 10+ more.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Trying to play catch-up on pre-orders does often feel like a never ending carousel, because every time I think I've knocked one PO off my list, another one crops up...

The current list:

Mr. Z Mongolian horse

PlayToy TPM Queen Amidala - ARRIVED!
PlayToy AotC Galaxy Senator

Hot Toys AotC Padme Amidala - ARRIVED!

Hot Toys AotC Anakin Skywalker - Payment Plan in progress
Hot Toys RotJ 40th anniversary Darth Vader
Hot Toys Clone Wars Obi-Wan Kenobi
Hot Toys Padawan Ahsoka (yes I PO'd it in the end, though only cause I could get it from OSK)

Hot Toys RotS Artisan Anakin - Payment plan in progress

Inart Deluxe Aragorn - deposit only (eep!)

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Updated list (from my previous account "Stryker2011"):

Boxed Sets:

Old West Logan (Soosoo Toys)
The Agent (Eggsy) (Present Toys)
Shark Chief (Red Star)
The Cowboy (LIM Toys) (2 each)
The Gravel (In-Famous)
Catwoman (Hathaway Reissue) (Hot Toys)
Chris Ryan, British SAS (Green Wolf)
Eivor (Assassin’s Creed) (Pure Arts)
Mantis (Guardians of the Galaxy) (Hot Toys)
Geonosis Padme’ Amidala (Hot Toys)
Trish (Devil May Cry) (Asmus)
Han Solo (ROTJ) (Hot Toys)
Blacksmith Turner (Will Turner) (SWToys)
City Girl Mur (Mr. Z)
Horror Of Dracula (Dracula/Christopher Lee) (Kaustic Plastik)
Horror Of Dracular (Van Helsing/Peter Cushing) (Kaustic Plastik)
Aragorn (InArt/Queen) (2 each)
Boom Girl (Jinx - League of Legends) (OneToys)
Eartha (Poker Kingdom) (Dam Toys)
Enigma Villain ('66 Riddler) (Mars Toys)
Jedi Female Knight (BBK)
Miss Croft (SW Toys)
Nathan (Uncharted) (LIM Toys)
Superman (BVS) (InArt/Queen)
Willy Wonka & Oompa Loompa (Mars Toys)
Scarlet Witch (Endgame) (Hot Toys)
Elvira 1/4 scale Statue (Sideshow)
Ahsoka Tano (Ahsoka) (Hot Toys)
Batman 2.0 (1989) (Hot Toys)
Baylan Skoll (Ahsoka) (Hot Toys)
C-3PO (ROTJ) (Hot Toys)
Chopper (Ahsoka) (Hot Toys)
Darth Sidious (Clone Wars) (Hot Toys)
Darth Vader (ROTJ) (HotToys)
Edgin Darvis (Dungeons & Dragons) (Threezero)
Ensign Ro Laren (ST:NG) (Exo-6)
Grand Admiral Thrawn (Ahsoka) (Hot Toys)
Hera Syndulla (Ahsoka) (Hot Toys)
John Wick (Chapter 4) (Hot Toys)
Klingon Commander Kruge (Star Trek III) (Exo-6)
Lt. Saavik (Regula One Edition) (Exo-6)
Mace Windu (Hot Toys)
Neelix (Star Trek: Voyager) (Exo-6)
Sabine Wren (Ahsoka) (Hot Toys)
Shin Hati (Ahsoka) (Hot Toys)
Star-Lord (Guardians 3) (Hot Toys)
Sultana - Arabian Nights (Fairy Tale Fantasies) (Sideshow)
The Wasp (A/W 3) (Hot Toys)
Blacksmith (Pop Toys)
Hunter Sophia (YM Toys)

Accessories:
501st Legion AT-RT (Hot Toys)
Crazy Girl (costume set - Harley Quinn) (NineCraftsmen)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Pre-Orders -- How bad is the damage report? - Page 5 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Holy Cow, Mark, that's a lot!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Whoaaaah 🤯

All I can say is, ‘hang in there!’ 😳

Valiarde

Valiarde
Always nice to see what you all are ordering! Cool to see you are getting the padawan Ahsoka sky Smile

And Shin Hati for Mark! I'm still undecided if I want her

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Valiarde -- yeah, a lot of my hesitancy in PO'ing Hot Toys is due to disliking having to order from Sideshow. Being in the UK, it costs me at least an extra 100 GBP per figure to order from there! I don't know why, but for years I never realised you could PO Hot Toys from OSK. So from now on, if I get any further HT figures, I'll try to do it through there instead.

Diana

Diana
Ooph, Mark, that is one beautiful list! I was tempted to pull the trigger on many of those. Smile

Sky, I assume you've checked out KGHobby for Hot Toys orders as well? Because they are always the cheapest for me, and shipping to the UK is only 12 bucks more than to Germany. I've never had to pay duty/import fees either, but of course I don't know whether that's the same with the UK. I would think so though. (EDIT: You do have to wait longer...)

Valiarde

Valiarde
Agree with Diana, most of my Inart or HT orders are with KGhobby as they are the cheapest option to Germany! Also worth to check out. Of course, Kit is more well known and probably has the fastest service overall.

Urushi

Urushi
That's a really interesting topic for a Padawan like me who just began his collection.
I've only been active for a couple weeks and I already have 2 boxed figures POed and a couple headscults. There would be more but two got cancelled. And my wishlist is growing.

I think I could get addicted to this quite easily. By the way, do you consider the process of POing a genuine addiction ?

Also, what is the longest you have waited for a PO to finally be delivered ?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Urushi -- welcome to 1/6 scale collecting world! I guess PO'ing could get addicting, but personally I am always very hesitant to make a pre-order and tend to think it over for days, weeks, or even months in advance before making the committment. But then, with some rare exceptions, I have a very specific focus to my collection: Star Wars Prequels and Clone Wars-era, with an emphasis on three characters in particular. My pre-order list has been traditionally very small, usually only two or three figures per year! But the past year or two, it just so happened that my interest area seems to have exploded in popularity and both Hot Toys and other third party companies have put out a slew of releases that are 'grail' figures for me. So right now, I have an extensive PO list, but usually in previous years I could easily keep it quite manageable.

Other collectors who have a wider or more varied interest (and a bigger budget!) might be willing to make more impulse pre-orders. I guess it just depends on each person's particular focus and preferences and how much of the current 1/6 scale output actually appeals to each individual collector.

And the longest I have waited for a figure? Hmmm. If we are talking about when a figure was first teased, then probably the Hot Toys Padme. She was first shown at SDCC 2019, but not actually put up for PO until 2022, and then not actually released until 2024. In the meantime I got fed up and made a bunch of my own custom Padme figures. Laughing

Diana

Diana
Urushi wrote:I think I could get addicted to this quite easily. By the way, do you consider the process of POing a genuine addiction ?

Also, what is the longest you have waited for a PO to finally be delivered ?

I'm guessing I've waited about two years for a figure, but I tend to mostly forget about them so I don't mind the wait.

But yes, I definitely think that pre-ordering can be addictive, just like shopping in general can be addictive. When I had a bigger budget I'd order something every month. That was definitely too much. Laughing

If you have financial and/or spacial restrictions I'd define specifically what it is you want out of your collection and set yourself some boundaries. It could be a theme, like Sky mentioned. I, too, have a narrow set of themes I collect. And no matter how cool an announcement looks, I'll pass if it doesn't gel with my existing themes. And I won't start a new one, cause that's a slippery slope!

It's also good to sit on a pre-order for a few days to see whether the excitement sticks. I personally also always pay the full amount in advance if possible, because I don't want to dread an upcoming bill.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum